Ended
Watch
141 - 150
DISPLAYED
(1110) Eternal Autumn

Page 15 of 36 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... Last
    p
    panik

As Abigail listens to all the different introductions the analogy to an Alcoholics Meeting goes through her mind. Her teeth shimmers unnaturally as she puts on a friendly facade and takes her turn to speak. "Welcome everybody. I'm Abigail. I'd like to further develop what Irea has said. There are two individuals you should be aware of. The first one is a lunatic living in the Hedge who has been kidnapping and keeping captive local children. His current whereabouts are unknown but once located he'll be the target for this year Ash Run."

She draws breath before continuing with a slightly more blunt tone. "The second one is a Loyalist, a certain Enzo di Veyron. He's a fairest of Dancer kith formerly affiliated with the Summer Court. He can be easily recognized by his mismatched eyes and his... missing tongue. He should be approached with caution.

If any of you have any information regarding those two individuals I strongly advise you to share it with either King Pereg or the Harvest of Envoy, Terri Nutkins."

The fairest looks around to the new Winters to see if any of them has been dozing off. "There's more. The Hedge has been unusually hostile lately due to a group of mortals guided by an unaffiliated changeling. Thanks to some Freeholders they have been swayed to cease their trips to the other side. Hopefully the Hedge will return to its normal self but until further notice you guys should only venture across only by taking as many precautions as possible. I'd advise to travel in group and never alone."

The bright one turns towards Irea with a slight smile. "Did I miss anything important?"

L

"Certainly, as soon as I manage to free up a bit of time." When that would happen...he had absolutely no idea. The list of conversations he needed to have seemed to be getting longer, not shorter, as the night went on.

Otto's proclamation draws a short, almost resigned, sigh from him. "Bad news first I suppose...maybe the good news at the end can cheer me up." Probably a slim hope...but better than nothing.

S
    Spartan

"I can think of no one better to break in a new arrival then you Sam. Just don't hurt him... to much." Spartan says as he polishes off another plate of food. "So lets adjourn for now. If anyone finds any information about the children make sure to share it. I want this problem resolved. And if anyone finds Milford, I want him alive. He has a toll and it will be paid."

L
    LivingScarecrow

Bobby nods as he listens to what Spartan and Sam have to say, and gives a small wave and bow of the head to Rook. He looks at Sam after Spartan finishes speaking.

"Throw me whatever you'd like, Sam. I'll get it done quicker then a snake's bite." he said, toothy, animal grin spreading on his face.

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

It seemed as if the king had very serious issues to deal with. Part of her wanted to see if she could help but is was much too hectic for her to be anything but a hindrance at this point.

Unsure of what to do at this point she walks away from the king's group looking for a drink.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]Kelly Dimhart: Darkling/Nightsinger -- Autumn Mantle *(cool autumn breeze), Striking Looks ** (innocent and cute), Presence 2 (Meek yet noticable), Glamour 7/10, Wp 6/6, Defense 3, Active pledges: Freehold pledge

Once Upon A????????????????????ItemCount???

C
    C_Lloyd

Sounds like there are plenty of sorrows to drown in this town.

The thought of there being trouble in the hedge was upsetting. He has not yet made use of his workshop, but he didn't care to be assailed in the middle of working on something.

It's probably best if I find somewhere else to sleep.

"I believe it should be easy enough to avoid them. But if we come across this loyalist, should he be treated with hostility? If I recall, loyalists are not well received amongst our kind. Is it better to avoid him, or disable him? Also... I've been residing in a small workshop in the hedge. It may be safer for me to find more... consistent lodgings. Is anyone able to help me with that?"

K
    Kazakin

"Understood, King Spartan," Rook said, with a sharp nod. He'd be keeping his eyes out for any trace of Milford or Enzo. Justice had to be upheld, no matter what.

His lips pressed into a thin line as he restrained the burst of emotion. Justice and privacy. The things he valued the most.

"We'll get our ears to the ground."

"Oh, Al, I'm so sorry," Terri said, trying to reassure her fellow Beast. "How about we take a visit to the hospital laer and go see her? I'll get some flowers?"

E
    Eltacolibre

"Well that certainly explains the amount of activity around here. This town is a little more exciting than I thought. I certainly don't want to get captured or have more enemies to worry about. Any kind of pledges for our protection available around here?" Myst was going to have every advantages that he could gather on his side. He wasn't going out there without some form of protection or ways to defend himself.

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar stood there quietly listening to the local Onyx courtiers. Problems, problems, and more problems. Perhaps it was a bad time to come out and make my presence known. He watched the others exchange words, quietly waiting to speak again. "Thanks for the advice," he said in an indifferent tone to Abigail. "I'll make sure to keep an eye out for the people you described. If I find any information, I will pass it along." Of course he did not plan to engage any of those changelings if he bumped into them. Doing so would be foolish, and that is not Winter's way.

Page 15 of 36 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... Last
Closed Thread