Ended
Watch
111 - 120
DISPLAYED
(1110) Eternal Autumn

Page 12 of 36 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... Last
    L
    LivingScarecrow

Bobby nods to the people he is introduced to.

"Sounds like y'all are makin' plans. Anything a set of claws and teeth can be useful for?" he asks, hands on his hips.

"Well, we all have our little tricks," Terri giggles, leading Kelly towards the gathering.

End Conversation. Continue back in main Scene

"Well, we all have our little tricks," Terri giggles, leading Kelly towards the gathering.

Reaching just outside those surrounding Rick, she can't help but smile and catching his eye, throws him a wink.

"He does have a decent singing voice. I have his Bat Out Of Hell album. He's one of those underrated artists."

Justin thought for a moment, then, "There's a few bands that I like. Kalmah, Finntroll....they're metal bands from Finland. Hmmm.....Dropkick Murphys, Guns and Roses, CKY, Valient Thorr...The Vandals. My tastes vary, depends on what sort of mood I'm in really."

L

"A rift between Maxine and the Baron?" It seemed to be what Al's words implied. Yet...such a thing seemed almost inconceivable. It was Fairweather that had purchased the Empty Orchestra, could he not just take Maxine's bar away from her? But even as unlikely as it seemed, it was something they'd have to look into. And learning that Otto spoke Japanese was certainly a pleasant surprise. So he offered him the papers, "Of course, I'll certainly admit to wanting to know what they say."

And as he spots Terri a mirroring smile comes easily to his lips, one hand rising to wave her forward. Her presence was always welcome to him.

Watching as Rick hands over the letters to Otto to translate, Terri steps forward with Kelly in tow. "King Pereg," Terri begins, using his respectful title within the Throne Room, "may I introduce Kelly, a new arrival to the freehold and also a member of the Leaden Mirror."

At mention of the Baron and Maxine, however, Terri does seem a little distracted. "So, what's new at the Empty Orchestra?" she asks, not wishing to use the former-karaoke bar's new title.

M
    MrSogno

Deadly waves a hand expansivly, "Meeting and chatting, that's about it. Sometimes I get stuck in when they need someone who knows what they're doing, so it's nice to get a chance to talk to someone else once in a while."

A side-long look at the assembled Soverigns makes him sigh and shake his head, "Politics. When in doubt, however... eat!" With that the Draconic turns back to the assembled spread.

E
    Eltacolibre

Myst came to check on the courts. The man like usual was wearing the disguise of a man in his 20s. Just a face that he saw on ad and enjoyed copying from time to time. He only had been in Sacramento for a few weeks and though that it would be appropriate to pay a visit. Like most people wearing the mantle of winter, it is hard to notice him and could even be seen as a courtless individual.

He headed toward the group of people present.
    "Hello, I'm Myst and I'm fairly new around here. So where are the representatives of the Winter Court?"

K
    Kazakin

Rook studied Bobby from behind his mirrored sunglasses. He folded his arms across his chest, turning his head slightly as the Beast indicated his wish to get involved. That wasn't Rook's call, but he wasn't inclined to take some guy he'd met five seconds ago on a serious mission without any proof of anything. It just wasn't tactical to take someone along when he didn't know exactly how hard they could be pushed, how far they could fight, what they couldn't tolerate.

Of course, he didn't know those exact details from all of the Summer Courtiers either, but he trusted that Spartan did, which was enough.

"Hello, Bobby," the Constable said, with a little nod. His gaze turned back to Spartan.

If I can help it, no one will harm another child, that I could have prevented.

L

"A friend of Al's got attacked there, she left some notes behind in Japanese that Otto's going to translate." Which, at the moment, was all they really knew for certain. Maybe the notes would be able to shed a bit more light on suspicions once Otto finished translating them. Either way, it definitely seemed to be something they'd have to look into.

Then he turned to greet Kelly with a smile, "Welcome, it's always nice to see new Autumn Courtiers arrive in the Freehold."

Page 12 of 36 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... Last
Closed Thread