Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
(1110) Eternal Autumn

Page 11 of 36 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri listens, smiling as Kelly explained what she thought of the Autumn Court.

"It doesn't sound stange at all. I'll be the first to admit, when I was initially looking to find a place to find solace, I immediately thought the Court of Fear would be the last I'd go to. Although, I soon came to realise that its not about letting the fears control you, so I don't. Instead, I try to look at each fear as a new challenge to overcome. For example," Terri glanced down at the violin Kelly carried, "I bet the first time you played in front of an audience, you were scared right? Yet, you still went back for more, to overcome the fear and not let it guide your actions but use it to make yourself better. That's the Autumn Court I joined and its the Court I try to express."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

"Exactly! Time and time gain I've been tested by fear and it has made me a stronger person then I ever dreamed possible." Kelly grins wide, pleased Terri seems to understand where she is coming from. "And of course I'm more then happy to share the fear with anyone that crosses our court."
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]Kelly Dimhart: Darkling/Nightsinger -- Autumn Mantle *(cool autumn breeze), Striking Looks ** (innocent and cute), Presence 2 (Meek yet noticable), Glamour 7/10, Wp 6/6, Defense 3, Active pledges: Freehold pledge

Once Upon A????????????????????ItemCount???

C
    C_Lloyd

"Your... Majesty... I am disconnected from a freehold and in a new city. I am quite far outside of my comfort zone. "

That wasn't necessary.

"I wish admission into your freehold. At your leisure of course. I only wished to make myself known."

Turns to indicate Degnar.

"Degnar does as well. My name is Mic... Mike."

L

"In the future I'd advise better manners." It was hardly as though they were unique to the Freehold or City of Sacramento, which meant that a recent arrival to that area was hardly a good excuse for lacking them. "I'll swear the new arrivals in later, en mass." He was hardly going to swear them in now and reward the lack of manners.

Then he turns to Al, giving the Beast his best calming smile. Not a specialty of his, but it'd help, hopefully. "Calm down Al, let me take a look at it." And it only takes all of a second to learn all he was going to be able to figure out about it on his own. He wouldn't even be able to just plug it into an online translator like he could have if it were a language with a more convention, by Western standards, alphabet. "This is an oriental script...I'm not sure which language, but I can't read them. Xian He would probably be your best bet. I don't see him here today, but he keeps a shop you should be able to find him in."

There's a pause as he places a reassuring hand on Al's shoulder, oping to calm him a bit further. "Is there...anything else you can remember about what happened that you think you should tell me?"

B
    Beej

Catching a glimpse of the papers, Otto instantly recognizes the language. "That's Japanese. I can translate those for you." the beast offers.

Sam Barkley

PRE

Just as Spartan was makin' a big deal of how he doesn't trust anyone, the badger joins the table. Sam snickers at the timing. "Wotcha, Bobby," the Dusk Courtier says with a short, two-finger wave. "New in town an' can't wait to get ta work, thas admirable." He takes a swig from his flask an' looks back to Spartan. "Yeh ain't answered my question about the information, but yeh already know me answer. Just tell me when we're goin."

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Deep Breath. Deeeep Calming Breath.
    Al-Adin grins wide at Rick. "Thanks. So yeah, Maxine seems to be making her place a fetch place. And they bring their kids there and its sort of a safe place for them is what she wants to do. She just wants to be left alone I think."

"They took Yata away in an ambulance to the hospital. Do we need to do anything for her there?"

"And Yata's mentor guy, he was important to her. She's been trying to find him since we met her a few months ago. And I think she thinks that the Baron took him. But I don't have anything supporting that, just my hunch."
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

"Oh, I just give 'em a hug," Terri laughs. "It puts them on the backfoot pretty much immediately." Glancing over towards where Rick was, she could see he appeared to be even more surrounded than before. "Ya'know, I think I might just push in the queue. Benefits of being the King's wife, I suppose." Terri looked back at Kelly with a mischievious grin. "Wanna join me?"

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

Kelly laughs "I see you know how to use your power wisely." With a quick glance at the large crowd around the King Kelly quickly nods in agreement, "That sounds like a wonderful idea just lead the way"
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]Kelly Dimhart: Darkling/Nightsinger -- Autumn Mantle *(cool autumn breeze), Striking Looks ** (innocent and cute), Presence 2 (Meek yet noticable), Glamour 7/10, Wp 6/6, Defense 3, Active pledges: Freehold pledge

Once Upon A????????????????????ItemCount???

S
    Spartan

"That is the information I have Sam." Spartan says pointing at the scroll. "The Hollow is his house, we have been there Sam." Spartan looks to the Badger as he appraoches.

"I am the Soverign of the Summer Court Yes, Spartan is my name. This is Marcus Evan, Our Hunter, Rook, Our Constable, and Sam, our Cantakerous Bastard. But a loyal and trusted friend of the Iron Spear."
    Spartan says hoping that Sam would take the ribbing as it was ment.

Page 11 of 36 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
Closed Thread