Ended
Watch
91 - 100
DISPLAYED
(1110) Eternal Autumn

Page 10 of 36 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... Last
    M
    MrSogno

"Hah! I'll do one better: There must be planning before production begins. If you wish to see, come by anytime." His smile is so beatific that he could almost pass for a stained-glass saint, if said saints were blue-skinned dragons.

"But! This is all talk for the future. If you have other business here, I don't want to keep you tied up."

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Primal urge 1 , Feet of mist
    Susan Vera

Blood potency 1, Aspect of the Predator

"Really? Another person shares my unhealthy passion for the violin? Hopefully I get a chance to meet them one of these days." Kelly says with a grin as she runs a hand through her hair. "Married and your own boss? Congrats! I may have to stop by once I get settled, my sense of fashion needs a little help these days."
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]Kelly Dimhart: Darkling/Nightsinger -- Autumn Mantle *(cool autumn breeze), Striking Looks ** (innocent and cute), Presence 2 (Meek yet noticable), Glamour 7/10, Wp 6/6, Defense 3, Active pledges: Freehold pledge

Once Upon A????????????????????ItemCount???

"Jessica travelled down from San Francisco and I think she might be visiting family, last time I saw her. I'll pass on your number, if you want?" Terri watched as Kelly ran her hand through her hair, which seemed very vibrant for a Darkling. "Thanks. I'll be happy to help," she replies about her fashion sense. "Kelly, would you mind if I ask how long you've been a member of the Autumn Court?"

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Susan Vera

"Well I'm still kind of new..." Kelly bites her bottom lip as she thinks. Ever since she had managed to escape her keeper things had been so hectic she had managed to loose track of time. "I guess about two and a half months."
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]Kelly Dimhart: Darkling/Nightsinger -- Autumn Mantle *(cool autumn breeze), Striking Looks ** (innocent and cute), Presence 2 (Meek yet noticable), Glamour 7/10, Wp 6/6, Defense 3, Active pledges: Freehold pledge

"And what do you think of it?"

A simple question but the answer is important, at least to the Harvest Envoy.

Demise
    Morgan Lefet
    Demise
    Demise

Wyrd 1, Striking looks 2
    Rachel "Demise" Evans

Gnosis 1,
    Maria Badillo

Susan Vera

"I know it may sound strange but..." Kelly pauses for a few moments as she tries to think of a way to word it with out sounding completely foolish. "The Autumn court has given me a sense of purpose for the first time in my life. The court has shown me that I'm not as helpless as I once thought and has shown me a path to become stronger." Kelly can't help but blush slightly from knowing how naive and childish she sounds.

"I'm grateful for the chance to be apart of it, and I just hope I can make the court proud of me."

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally enters into the room, yawning a bit, she had stayed up late watching a horror movie. The title at the moment eludes her but she's sure it likely had related to blood or the dead. Mostly wearing a simple long sleeve shirt under a zip up sweater, she is also sporting a pair of jeans. She heads for the open buffet as she's rather peckish.

PRE

"A few hours I could do," she murmured, biting her lip while she pondered it.

"Hmm. Very well. I'd like to go sometime,"
    she chimed suddenly, smiling again. "You'll have to let me know in advance so I can plan for it, though. As for what I like? Well, I like many things. I like film, I like to read, I like to attempt to cook, and I love to dance. I enjoy most any music that you can move to, but I have to admit that the artist I most like is...Meatloaf. Have you ever listened to Meatloaf? I don't know if I can explain why I like him so much, but his voice carries emotion in just the right way.

"What of you?"

D
    Damienedm

"Sadly I do wish to speak with another. But I won't pretend that this wasnt as stimulating as that business will be. It would be my pleasure to see behind the stages, especially if it's a sneak peak," said Tom with a smile. "Although if you had something else to discuss, it still appears they are occupied." Tom said with a wave towards the pack of people in the midde.

p
    panik

Followed by her Wintery Mantle Abigail enters the Hollow Commons. A smile extends over her lips and her skin seems to glow a little bit brighter than the usual. She pours herself a glass of orange juice from the buffet and, after taking a sip from it, she heads for a quiet corner to wait for the Ascendant Monarch to be done with official business and be free to resume the discussion they had at the coronation.

In the meanwhile the fairest scans the crowd gathered in the room. Noticing the new Silent Arrows present a delighted look appears but soon fades as one of them has the 'guts' to interrupt the King of Fears. For a moment she's tempted to help him out but she soon remember that Winter doesn't help or like fools or the weak. If you need help, Winter is not your court. She thinks as she watches the scene unravel from far.

Page 10 of 36 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... Last
Closed Thread