Asa waited, and checked his watch, mingling, observing. Then it happened. It took him twenty or thirty minutes each evening to play this little game, but it was necessary. Having his ghouls fill Ishani's glasses meant that he would have to let the predator roam free a bit more.

How uncivilized.

He saw one of the waitress hurry in, furtive glances stolen at the other staff and manager to see if they noticed her tardiness. Most did not, but the manager did... but he had his own instructions.

Asa approached her, as she punched in and stowed her purse and sundries in her cubby. Eyes flew open in shock -- she knew who he was. He glanced at the timeclock, and raised an eyebrow in question.

She was so sorry her kid was sick mother in the hospital car wouldn't start never happened before never happen again just this once it wasn't that busy her friend knew said she'd cover...

Asa listened, trying not to laugh, and barely succeeding. He let his eyes begin to trace her slightly better than average features, and slip down, taking in her blouse and skirt.

...and it was just this once and look at my chest shifting slightly to part the plackets of my shirt i neeeeeed this job and i love it here...

Asa nodded in understanding, looking where he was supposed to look, as she shifted her weight and pushed her pelvis towards him slightly. His mind, on the other hand, suddenly wondered if he was making a mistake. Perhaps Ishani needed to cultivate a Herd, rather than doing things this way.

...and I would just do anythingthis job is so great this place is a great place to work great people you're a fantastic boss so good looking...

Asa watched her eyes change, subtley, as she sensed a victory. He knew that look. That look that suggested she was in control.

That look that led to liberties... unacceptable liberties.

He felt his amusement change to something else, altogether, and his hands flew out. Silencing her, pinning her against the wall.

Fangs sank in, and the struggling turned to twitches, and convulsions of pleasure.

Hands gripped harder, anger at her temerity of sensation. He drank, then used his Gifts to silence her, leaving the wound unLicked as punishment, letting her fall to the floor in weakness.