Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 28
DISPLAYED
The Better Part of Valour(Attn: Justin, Tally, & Wyatt)

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

"Thanks for the information, Owen. Ah...probably not a good time to ask, but would you be willing to help us get to the Boarding House? I really don't trust my companion's condition -- he got lit up pretty badly -- and maybe an extra pair of hands would help if he falls out or something."

The Manikin paused, then, "I can make it worth your time. Since I have...an interest...in a local game and hobby shop, do you play games? If there's a new title that you're interested in, I can hook you up with it."

It was an ulterior motive. The longer he could keep an eye on the kid, the better Justin felt.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Wyatt remains silent, letting Justin take care of stuff since he seemed more capable of doing so right now. When starting to feel nervous he checks if he didn't lose anything, in the house or the way to get there, to distract himself.

Not that he planned to get it back. But still.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally would have preferred if Justin hadn't asked Owen for help, she just felt there's something off even though she doesn't know what. The fact the kid kept mentioning those two Changelings made her feel uncomfortable. She hopes that Owen will decline the offer that Justin extended.

Owen hesitates for a moment as he listens to Justin.

"I can't. My mom gets worried when she doesn't know where I am. See ya around."

The boy turns and trudges back to his house across the street.

Justin watched the boy as he crossed the street then turned his attention to the others. At least the boy had someone looking out for him.

"Right, let's go get you checked out, Wyatt. The longer we wait around the worse your situation could get. Let's go to the Boarding House and see if they'll let us use their phone."

With that Justin moved to one side of Wyatt to help support him. He didn't show it, but the Manikin was more than a little happy that they were moving away from that house and to a place of relative safety and assistance.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

His mom? Wow of course.... Wyatt slightly smiles when the little boy walks away. What a strange turn of events.

Nevertheless, the sooner he saw a doctor the better. 'Yeah good idea, let's go.'
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally nods and does her part to help Wyatt walk down the street. Maybe I was just being paranoid... The Hunterheart thinks to herself. We run into major trouble, so of course I'd be on edge. She reasons to herself.

The three changelings leave Owen behind them as they limp their way back toward Edna's Boarding House.

End Scene.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread