Daniella headed home after the meeting at the Avalon. She hoped tomorrow would be a little more productive. She was used to working solo and having the surveillance already done, so this was somewhat of a learning experience for her, but one she looked forward to. She hoped her skills with gaining entrance to a building, getting the required information and getting out unnoticed would show she was more than a pretty face. Not to mention she could actually fight, not something people thought of when they looked at her.

Ahem…you have not feed me! the sometimes annoying Beast made the statement sound like a demand. Daniella sighed, it was true and it had been a while. Tonight would work for feeding, and it would shut the damn beast up. She was almost home. Looking around she noticed a guy kinda staggering, like he had be drinking. “Oh…this will be too easy” she said under her breath, “ but sometimes easy works”.

She made her way to the man, who appeared to be in his early twenties, wearing jeans and a t-shirt that had seen better days. His hair was disheveled as he ran a hand though it, looking at a cell phone.

“Excuse me? Could you help me?” Daniella said, pouring on her charm she smiled as she looked at him.

Batting her eyes...playing coy
“huh…”he said as he turned to look at who was talking to him, his hazy eyes widen “Oh! Of course, what can I do for ya?” he asked, surprised to find an attractive woman out at this time of night, let alone talking to him. He attempted to straighten himself out, a little wobbly on his feet, he smoothed his shirt out.
“My roommate locked the door and I forgot my key.” She pouted, “Can I borrow you phone to call her?” Her Beast screamed at her to take him now, to drain all the precious blood from his veins! Quiet you….you will have your chance, we need to play with him first, she reminded it. Thank goodness the argument took place within her and the man was none the wiser.
“Oh…sure! Of course, but it doesn’t seem to be working…” he looks at the phone in his hand, then hands it over, hell he would have given her his car if it was here. He moves closer to her and she can smell the alcohol on him. God…smells like he bathed in it! She fights the urge to just walk away from him, but knows there will be no calming the Beast if she leaves.
Taking the phone, she pressed a few buttons, then thought of something. The power button! Ignorant drunk asshole, she thinks. Suppressing the urge to yell at him for being a drunken moron, she remembered that made him an easy mark.
She playfully swats him on the chest, “Silly! You forgot to turn it on!” she giggled in a flirty manner and dialed the phone, or, appeared to. Keeping up her story, she lowered the ringer and held the phone to her ear, tapping her foot , she pretended to wait for someone to answer.
Frowning, “She isn’t answering! This is perfect! Guess I will be staying at a friend’s house”. As she handed him back the phone she pretended to stumble, falling into him slightly. The stupid drunk almost didn’t catch her. At the last moment he came through and wrapped his arms around her to keep her from falling. “Oh dear, thank you for catching me,” she said slightly breathless.
“My pleasure. Does your friend live nearby?” He asked still holding her in his arms.
“A few miles away.”
“Oh you feel a bit chilly. We can share a cab to your friend’s house.”
“That would be nice, I'm not sure how I can repay your kindness” she said as she pulled him to her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, allowing him to kiss her. Turning her head to the side she slowly kissed his cheek, and then moved to his neck. Biting down she felt his body shiver with the ecstasy of the Kiss, while her Beast relished in the sweet blood that rushed into her dead body.

Light Snack

While her Beast sat quietly, happy with the blood she has given it, she licked the wound closed. The guy slumped into her. “Wow, lighter then you look”. She turned and eased his body into a sitting position on the wall. His eyes were open and stare at nothing, a glazed look to them. She smirked, they always seem to have that look after, wonder what they see? Giving him a quick kiss on the cheek, she smiled and continued on her way home.