Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
The final thrust into Robbins

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina had her ghoul drive her up, despite O-Yama's business. She was not going to wait any longer. This had to be solved tonight.
    She headed again to the town square, looking for some hooligans to be painfully polite to. She wore her swords, still obfuscated, and Nami was with her, carrying a sports bag with her own short sword in it.

Narration:

In the town square, Regina once again finds some of the local youths hanging out. The skate boys and the one girl who seems to enjoy teasing the boys with her youthful feminine charms are familiar to her, as is one other girl, but a third girl, of somewhat large build, is unfamiliar.

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina approaches. "Excuse me, I was hoping you could help me. I am looking for a (she describes the vehicle that the two youths escaped in.). I dropped my flash drive in it. Do you know where I could find the owner? ". Regina asks, hesitantly.

Narration:

The kid rolling back and forth on the skateboard says "Hey, Cassie, sounds like your sister's ride."

The girl who responds is the same one who had talked about her sister and Ramon the first time Regina and O-Yama had been to Robbins. She looks at Regina and shakes her head. "It's hard to imagine Mare giving you a ride, so I don't see how you'd lose your and lose flashdrive there."

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina seems taken aback. "Ramone said it was his. Are you sure.. Of course you are. Fuck ". She forcesd some blood into her cheeks. A light flushing of the cheeks; suggesting embarrasment. Angry and embarrassed she watches them stare at her. "Well then, do you know where I can find ramone?". Frustration, anger, hurt. All of these play off across her face.

Narration:

The girl just shakes her head. "No idea. Why would you be interested in a poser loser like Ramon anyhow?"

The skate boy and one of the other girls just shrugs in response to Regina's questions, but after a pause, the larger girl says, somewhat quietly, "I know where you can probably find him." She's somewhat on the heavy side, with straw blonde hair, blue eyes and a bland, somewhat round face.

Regina Pia

PRE

Keep up the act Regina, don't slip now. She looks at the first girl, "He was helping me with my book. It was on..oh nevermind." She then turns to the larger girl. "Where, where can I find him?" A hint of desperation, some impatience, play the part.

"I can tell you, or I can show you," the big girl asks. "How badly do you want to know where to find him?"

Jane Scotts

PRE

"Tell me show me I don't care. I need that flash drive." Desperation is evident.

"If you go buy us a couple bottles of Jack Daniels, she'll show you," the skate kid says.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread