Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer hauled her bags from the electronics store out of the cab. As he had already been paid; he left without a backwards glance. Having been dropped off several minutes from the Ridge; Jennifer composed her thoughts as she walked.

Arriving at the Ridge; Jennifer moved to the private room; glancing around for Priscus Grigoriev.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Sidor was sat back against the desk, waiting after he had recieved Jennifer's message. He frowned beneath the shadows very slightly. After her call regarding the meeting, he had not expected to hear from her for a while- he had been expecting her to be on a small recon mission with the Herald. How odd.

He looked up as Jennifer entered.

"Good evening, Miss Hazelton. How can I help you?"

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Good evening, Priscus Grigoriev."

Jennifer bowed her head respectfully. As she rose; she settled into a chair across from Sidor's desk.

"I've just come from the meeting at Avalon. After Ricardo and I contacted our Elders; a call was placed to the Reeve. I believe our recon mission is slated for tomorrow evening; assuming the Reeve approves."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Sidor paused, studying Jen thoughtfully. To him, that sounded positive, which did not explain why she had come to him so quickly.

"I see. I assume the group has a well-formulated plan, and you are comfortable with your role?" the Russian Nosferatu prompted, his shrouded expression stealing away any inflection or expression he might have had.

Jennifer Hazelton

"As far as I can tell, my role is to sneak about. It's what I am comfortable with; so yes, I am pleased with it. As long at Mr. Connery was joking about molotov cocktails being a great way to route the Brides."

She answers her own question.
    "He must have been joking; the Herald assured us this was all recon only.
    At the question of the plan; she shrugs.

"I've never been a part of these plans before; so I'm not sure how this rates in comparison. Madame LaFleur shall take photographs. Baliff and I shall
    sneak about. Madame Brown had a plan with cell phones where we all contact our 'contact person' - her or Mr. Connery, but I'm thinking these handless radios may be easier. Oh, and Madame Brown and Mr. Connery have some sort of big distraction planned."

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Sidor listened to Jennifer's description of the tactics and wondered why exactly a distraction was necessary if the mission was recon only. What exactly did the Herald think recon was? Perhaps it was simply a miscommunication. Still, that made very little sense. Alerting the target entirely defeated the point of performing reconnaissance- it would not permit the individual to regard them in their natural state. He internally sighed.

Then he considered that it was probable that he had misunderstand Jennifer's English.

"I am... sorry, I believe I may have lost your meaning. Why would there be a distraction involved in a mission to assess your enemy's natural state when they are not alerted? Did you perhaps mean this was a..." he sought for the words. "Tactical insertion? An attack?"

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"I have no idea," Jennifer replied frankly. "Alice- ahem, Madame Brown, excuse me was mentioning it early on in the meeting; before the Herald assured
    us that it was recon only. It was mentioned in passing before I departed the Avalon.

I asked Mr. Connery what the distraction was; and was not told. "

Jennifer had been sort of curious then; and the curiosity persisted.

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

"...How unusual," Sidor said, in much the same tone as he always did. His inscrutable expression said nothing as to what he thought, which was in truth, simple bemusement. He was under the impression Dillon Connery had served in a military capacity, so surely the Savage couldn't be foolish enough to misunderstand exactly how one performed reconnaissance.

Then again, he wondered if the Gangrel Priscus' inability to develop a spine had simply kicked in and lead to him agreeing to something stupid so that he could get attention from something attractive.

He found himself wondering if Dillon was a Daeva in disguise. He had never met a Gangrel so weak.

"You are still uncomfortable, Miss Hazelton," the Haunt said quietly. "You do not believe they have your best interests at heart?"

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"No, sir." Jennifer replies, shaking her head. "I don't mean to give that impression."

"I had some concerns when I first called you. But your assurances about whom I am to follow reassured me.
    When Ricardo and I returned to the meeting; we were assured that we had judged the leaders of the mission too hastily. The Herald assured that the
    mission was recon only. If Mr. Connery and his consort Madame Brown wish to do a distraction; I am assured that its not involving me and is therefore
    none of my business.
    I shall obey the Reeve or whomever his office sends."

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Sidor paused for a moment, processing that information. There was a lot more information there than Jennifer thought she had given, and most of it did not make the Lancea et Sanctum's leader particularly happy.

"Dillon's consort Alice Brown?" he said in a flat tone. "I see. Well, if Mr. Connery and his consort wish to be a distraction, I am sure they have something in mind that is valid to them. Regardless, the Reeve is a competant man and will doubtless send an effective leader."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread