Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
81 - 90
DISPLAYED
The Museum

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9

PRE

Joshua let's the Curator's words sink in, accepting them with a silent nod. One more person he's disappointed; one more wizard who's respect he'd never gain back without a fight. His gaze falls to the floor as people begin to leave. He grits his at each unhelpful, snarky comment from the deserters--but he doesn't stop them. There's a sense that the room has reached a breaking point and turning on them, trying to force some form from the chaos, would only hasten their fall. Some fools need sense smacked into them, but Joshua lets them go without challenge.

Too little, too late. And Tyria's words to the new Mystagogues just serves to underscore that. Something unpleasant tightens inside, which he tries to ignore.

There's only one thing left to say; he moves towards where Ahriman leans against the wall, gestures to Ariadne. "The Herald says she may be able to find them through the dog's blood. Liaise with her, please. See if you can find where they are." One absent-minded hand pats at his pocket and the ring inside.

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma took the card offered by the Curator and bowed his head as a gesture of gratitude. I wonder where she is planning on going? It seems odd that she'd just give up her position like that. He returned her smile and put the card away inside his messenger bag.

"Thank you. I'll make sure to contact him at some point. However, I'd still like for you to give me a tour when you have the time. After all, you are still the Curator, and I'm sure no one knows this place like you do."

Noctina would smile, happy to hear she was welcome in the museum, in a way it made sense they were welcome there and it was what Noctina expected, the order for everyone to leave only applied to those that were not apart of the Mysterium.

“Ah Jack, yeah we met him already, he directed us to you, he was at the... Written by water? Or something like that. While I will make sure to get to know him, no reason to not pass up learning what we can from you, after all more sources the better right? At least that is what I learnt a few months ago... I also learnt Wikipedia doesn’t count as a source.” Noctina said finishing her sentence with a sort of rhetorical question and then with some self-depreciating humour. She looked around, most of the crowd had dispersed, only a few people left and one was the head of the consilleum and his Cabel by the looks of things.

“So... Where do we start?” Noctina said excitement starting to be evident now that she was close to finding out more information. Noctina likes to learn, she wasn’t very good at it nor did she know much however she only just started exercising her grey matter so there was much to learn.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

The Curator gets a small bow. "I will make sure people are aware." With a small..hesitant smile Ariadne turns and looks around for the man she vaguely remembers being directed towards earlier.

There he is, Joshua had gotten to him first though. Normally she would wait but given the present circumstance... Ariadne quietly makes her way over to Joshua and Ahriman. "I'm sorry to interrupt but someone mentioned that we might have a sample of this rogue mage's blood?"

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman nods slowly. He reaches into his pocket and produces the dogs blood on the scrap of his shirt. He hands it off to her. He then pulls back and waits to be dismissed, assuming she didn't need him to tell her anything.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Aenigma, Noctina, & Tyria continue here...
    This is a generic account for moderating the Mage game/forums. It cannot receive messages and inquiries should be posted on your character sheet or messaged to the specific Mage ST(s).

L

Well...it could've gone worse. At least her cabal hadn't gotten thrown out.

Aside from that, this had been an unmitigated disaster. But at least it had turned into that after Animus had returned to them. She didn't want to consider what kind of nervous wreck she'd be at the moment if she still had to worry about where he was on top of everything else.

For now, she just finds herself leaning as wearily against Animus as he was against her...it had been a long day. Her hand stroking comfortingly along his as he spoke. "Shh...it' alright, no one could ask any more of you today, after all that's happened..."

She'd have to apologize to Tyria later. When she'd asked her to let them use the Museum she hadn't seen this coming at all. Especially the bit with the goon squad. By the gods this was a horrible day.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

Triquetra's words echo through him, sinking in. The thyrsus nods lethargically, giving her waist a light squeeze of appreciation. It was okay. Okay to be broken, to not try and pretend otherwise. Okay to ...

The thought never finishes. The Thyrsus vaguely recognizes the voices around him become even more hazy, indistinct. Barely registers the living patterns around him fading to a dull background. He never notices the ground rising to greet him or his lover's arms gently holding him back, as unconsciousness mercifully claims his mind.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ahriman gets a warm smile as he hands over the blood. It should do... Ariadne turns her head and looks at Joshua. "I should be able to find this person but I can not open a way to them fast. It would be easier to track them down probably."

She glances and watches the Curator wander into the museum, then looks back at the two Arrows.

"I'm assuming we want this done now, if so could I get some help? I am not capable enough at.. violent conflict." The edge of her mouth tightens, a Guardian thing you know?

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

thread is closed, please note the new threads scattered about on the fourm. Bloodied scraps will pick up Ariadne/Ahrimans and Josh/Triq/Animus. Thank you very much for your hard work.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread