Ended
Watch
21 - 27
DISPLAYED
Self Delivery

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam listened to Phrymides and thought about what she said. She shivered a little at the idea of soul stones.

"I'm really not a trouble maker,"said Tam."I'm just not a good book student. I love the Mysterium, and I always got high marks when asked to do field work. Just, please, don't shove books under my nose. There were some very stuffy professors back east that believed that books were the keys to learning."

Tam was silent for a moment, looking down at the information Phrymides handed her.

"I do respect the Order,"she said, with her head down. Then, she lifted her head, and said with confidence,"I believe I will do well here."She forced a smile. "I'm also a good cook. Do you know kitchens that are hiring?"

"Sorry, sorry! I don't want to worry you. Again, you'll probably be fine. I actually have messed up a whole bunch myself, so I know firsthand that nobody's too big on grudges around here. Even the Guardians are pretty relaxed, for Guardians that is."

"Um... Let's see... kitchens? No I don't know any off the top of my head. But tell you what, how about I take tomorrow off to get you settled in? Find an apartment and some places that might have work?"

"Then Tyria will put you to work. Things have been a little rough here lately and we need all the hands we can get."

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

“That would be great,”said Tam, her smile returning.

"Alright! See you tomorrow then. Do you have a motel or something for tonight? I know we keep a cot in the initiates' room just in case."

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

“Nope, nothing, yet. I have some money for a hotel, but a cot sounds much cheaper. I don’t know how long it will take to find work. I’ve been a short order cook, but I could probably teach a beginners yoga class or drum circle. If you know of any leads, I would be very grateful.”

"Sure, I'll let you know if I find something. But yup, you can just set up however you'd like for tonight, last room in this hall before you get back to the gallery, and on the left. Tomorrow we'll find you something."

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it."

Tam stepped to the door.

"I'll try not to step on any toes, but I can't guarantee anything."

Her voice was light hearted, but her body language hinted at regrets from past social blunders.

"I'm off to find work."

Tam turned and left, her thoughts drift away from finding a job to stepping through shadows.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread