THREADID

New Toys (Attn: Sam)

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Samantha. New in town." She replied, trying to force her hand back on the table. Best to stay calm and hope it passes. She was watching him fidget with a weeding ring on his hand and frowned. Its probably none of my business...At least I hope so.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Paying for the coffee's, Vincent hands one to Samantha with a smile, his eyes locking for a fraction too long.

"Here you go, one latte. Be careful, apparently they're a tad hot. New in town, huh? Well, welcome to East Sacramento,"he says, indicating out of the window with a grin. "I was sitting over by the window if you have time to sit and chat? Do you have time?" Vincent cringes as soon as he says it.

Real smooth, Vinny.

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"So I guessed." Samantha murmured as soon as she wrapped her thingers around the latte and watched Vincent. He seemed really nervious. Whats with that?

"Sure. Not in a rush or anything. I got time." She said smiling.

"Cool. I'm over by the window," he motions, to where his camera and olive record bag waits. Moving some of his stuff over, he pulls out a stool for Sam, taking a seat himself.

"So, you said you're new in town. Anything in particular bringing you to Sac?"

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Just trying to find some place to settle down. Plus I heard some weird stuff happened here and I though my life needed some excitement." Well, she never had to worry more about finding "Weird stuff". It always found a way of finding her.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

"Weird stuff? Excitement? This city is a hot bed of both," he chuckles, taking a sip of coffee. As he's chatting, Vincent starts to fiddle with his camera again, absent-mindedly.

"So, as a resident of the state city of California, is there anything I can help you with? I'm not a tour guide mind, just a proud citizen."

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Samantha continued to smile as she took a sip of her latte. It was ammusing to watch Vincent sqirm so much for no reason."Well. I am trying to find a place called Fremont park. Something bout wolves hanging around there, thought it might be interesting to check out if the papers are true about it." She said with a shrug before scratching her neck again. Where the hell was that werewolf? He's pissing me off with my neck going crazy.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Vincent snorts his coffee the moment the word 'wolves' is mentioned, quickly dabbing his mouth with yet another napkin.

"Wolves? Why would you wanna be chasing those flea-bitten animals for?"

He takes another sip of his drink, his face trying to be open and honest.

Act cool, Vinny, keep fishing.

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

OK, interesting reaction there. Sam thought with a raised eyebrow. "You should take it easy on the coffee, don't wanna see you burn yourself again."

"As for the Wolf thing, its just strange that wild animals are running around the city, yet no one has really caught them yet. Bit like they simply vanish or something, I dunno."

"Is that a fact? I suppose they need somewhere to wander," he responds, taking another sip. Damn, I need a cigarette.

"So, Fremont Park? Its probably about an hour's walk or 10 minute drive, whatever takes your fancy." He shrugs, "Under three miles at any rate."

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last