Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

New Toys (Attn: Sam)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Vincent was happy. Earlier in the week those longsword training books had been delivered from Amazon and on top of that, his shiny new camera had arrived, his previous one left in several pieces during his first change. Taking a shower after a 30 minute 'hack and slash' moment, Vincent threw on some clothes, grabbed his camera and wallet, heading out to take a few shots of the city in and around the Sworn's territory, hoping to get a feel for the place.

After an hour and several cigarettes, Vincent heads to the closest coffee shop, taking in the ambiance of the modern city's hang out for the young and popular. Grabbing a grande latte, he takes a seat by the window and looks through the pictures on his camera's digital screen.

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Samantha's first few days in Sacramento could have been better. On one hand, she had a place to stay until she could find a job to hold down for awhile and then rent a decent place. On the other, she still hadn't found much in the way of werewolves other than the crazy lady from before.

So, other than dodging dogs to get to the Ranger to check out the streets, Sam was starting to find herself in this coffee shop a few times. Just for a latte and then getting out and trying to find something to do.

Though today, her spidey sense was starting to go off. Her neck was starting to feel itchy. Not a good sign.
    Ugh. There here? Where? Sam took a moment to start looking around the shop from her view in a corner. Today she was just in a pair of jeans, red t-shirt and some boots she normally wore.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

"FUCK!" Vincent yelps as the coffee burns his tongue and then spilling onto his charcoal pullover. He was intently looking at his camera that he hadn't realized how damn hot this shit really was.

Looking around apologetically, Vincent spots the girl in the red tee and slows the mopping he was fervently doing with the smallest napkin in history.

Whoa. Hot, he thinks, looking sheepish.

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Sam winced a bit when that guy burned himself on coffee. That had got to hurt. "Hey, You all right there?" She asked. It was obvious he wasn't, but it seemed polite to ask anyway. She really didn't noice her nails scratching the back of her neck.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

"Yeah, thanks. Well, I think so." He sticks his tongue out, trying to look at at, going cross-eyed in the process, before looking at her normally, chuckling.

Seeing that she didn't have a drink, Vincent asks with a jovial tone, "Since I need another coffee, can I get you one while I'm there?"

Vincent Bailey

PRE

(OOC: Forgot to add. My bad)

Know Name

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Samantha tried hard not to laugh, but she really couldn't stop smiling at him. "Oh, sure. I'll pay you back if you want." That itching wasn't going anywhere, it was starting to get mildly annoying.

"Nah, my treat. What're you having?" Samantha Dawns. He keeps his face honest but smiles inside as he thinks her name, glad his first attempt at the Gift from Malcolm the Cockroach-Spirit worked fantastically well.

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Just a latte. Not picky on the details." She said with a shrug. The Itching was starting to calm down a bit, but not by much.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Vincent orders with the usual charm he embraces quite naturally and while the sweet sound of the coffee machine kicks in, he turns to Samantha.

"I'm Vincent, by the way. Not that this is a line, or anything. Just being pleasant." He grins as he twiddles his wedding band, stopping when he noticed what he was doing.

Must get rid of this damned thing someday.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last