Ended
Watch
71 - 80
DISPLAYED
A Little Relaxing (Open VtR)

Page 8 of 11 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiled, watching Julianne sit and stand and move. Her eyes focus on Julianne's slender legs and shoes. Her attentions drawn back to Daneilla's and Julianne's eyes at their questions. "Ah...well...questions. Indeed...ask away, miss...what do you wish to know?"

Raising the matter of coming in peace can be returned to...she thought. The evasion had put Martha more on guard than usual. She leaned on her cane. Studying Julianne with renewed interest.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

A
    Ariana Donovan

Laughing softly and smiling to Josephine, Ariana added. "Of course you are not boring us Doctor Powell. But I would like to chat about such things in the future, when you have the time." The Lordess had been wanting to talk to the Haunt for some time now. Glancing at Conner, for a moment wondering if some vegitation would spruce things up.

"Mr. Rayner, we had been previously discussing some hobbies we do in our spare time." The Harpy grinned a little since she knew one of them. "Is there anything that you enjoy taking time to do?"

Ariana was glad that Martha and Daniella were helping the neonate. Although, she was also interested in meeting the woman herself at some point. Still, she had not met the new Mekhet who spoke briefly with Conner. Suddenly vanishing at Court for no reason was such a faux pas.

P
    Page

[OOC] sorry wrong user to post.

P
    Page

Julianne widdens her smile a little when Martha revoices her intent to answer her questions.

"Very well, i shall begin.
    " She promptly states.

"First of all, i would like to know where i can find the rules for the domain, i wouldn't like to unknowingly brake any of the Alder Prince's laws orany of the laws established by those to whom he trusts his smaller feuds."
    she beings, her tone now with a hinnt of professionalism and method.

"Second, i would like to know which steps should a recently arrived Kindred ensure in order to have his petition for formal presentation and acknowledgement secured and sponsored, any and all requirements that should be fulfilled."
    she continues.

"Third, which Elisia are formerly acknowledged by the Prince and his appointed keeper" she smiles at Martha " and if there is any feeding restrictions regarding a social class, or geographical place" and then she pauses, "and of course who are the rightful kindred who have been recognized as capable of owning tenancy rights over other of lesser recognition in the city social ladder." she casualy says the last phrase while motioning herself to sit in the same chair from which she had previously raised, she sits again, same calm and gentle posture, legs crossed and both hands now over her knee as if waiting for any of the woman to reply.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha looks to Daniella, nods, smiles and turns her attentions fully back to Julianne...sneeking a swift look at Julianne's knees before replying, with a friendly tone, her voice low to minimise overhearing hazards;

"Ah, well, Miss Cross...the Laws of the Domain are posted at the Avalon nightclub...one of the Elysia here. The other Elysia I shall leave for Bailiff Sage to identify for you!" a happy smile. "I can recite the Laws for you, Miss Cross, if you wish....in the absence of a copy here..." a happy smile, one of genuine helpfulness rather than a boast at any impressive recollection, "though if you wish to, we can arrange to meet tomorrow evening at the Avalon and we may examine the Laws there more freely!" another smile, "The matter of Acknowledgement is straightforward enough, Miss Cross. I am happy to provide such Acknowledgement upon receipt of your Oath that you will abide by the Praxis of the Alder Prince; obey and acknowledge those whom the Alder Prince has appointed to Court Office and act in accordance with the Laws of the Domain...and generally: come in Peace and in a spirit of co-operation! We aim for a prosperous and secure Domain, miss! Those who wish to help advance this cause are very welcome indeed!" a happy smile. "The Tenancy requires a little more explanation. I have a map that I am happy to show you..." from a pocket of her tunic she produces a neatly folded paper printout and annotated PDF map...

[[ http://www.cityofsacramento.org/gis/...ithStreets.pdf ]]

"Acknowledgement is founded on the principle of steadfast loyalty to the Praxis of the Alder Prince and to his appointed Officials. You may have seen some of the Officers of Court outside! The delightful Regent-Harpy was out there...though, of course, her identity would not be known to you!" a happy smile. "There are Regents, Miss Cross. If you wish to earn the right to Tenancy and Feeding in wider parts of the Domain...beyond the communal Feeding zone, I urge you to seek out the Regents and come to some mutual arrangement and agreement with them regarding that with them. If that fails to bear fruit, please do come back to me and we can talk in more detail about the matter. My explanation of the zones may be long...I hope it shan't be too tiresome, but I hope you will indulge me with it..."

With that tiny Martha smiles and sets the annotated printout map on the table so Julianne can see it without any difficulty. There are no names on the map, only colours showing marked out areas to mimic and reflect the map below:-

[[ http://nwod.org/wiki/index.php/Vampire_Subinfeudation ]]

Martha smiles as she shows Julianne the map. "Here," she gently and carefully taps the map with a slim and delicate finger, "is the communal Feeding zone and the direct area of control of the Alder Prince...the others zones are under the direct control, in the absence of appointed Regents, of the Alder Prince. The Regents act as the direct representative of the Alder Prince."

"To dwell in certain areas of the Domain, miss, one must secure the right to do so from that zone's Regent. The Regent's hold the right of control and award the right for Tenancy and Feeding as they see fit...unless superceeded by a command from the Alder Prince, of course...Here, you see, miss, is the Regency of Miss Roxy Hart..." her slender finger traces the zone shown, "Here is the zone of Dr Erica Brady...she is most beautiful and most intelligent, miss! Here is the zone of Regent-Harpy Donovan and Regent-Deputy Greyson: they hold joint Regency for that zone. The other two zones..." she traces those too with a finger, smiling to Julianne with a friendly demeanour, "are vacant of Regents and so they fall under the direct control of the Alder Prince...and, thereby extension, myself." a happy, friendly, smile. "Each Regent will be free to make their own compact with you, should you elect to approach one of them for Tenancy and Feeding rights...by having Acknowledgement, miss, you are free to reside within the communal zone and Feed in these areas...though, with an expanding population, we are close to experiencing a slight pressure upon the mortal population! I would advise caution if Feeding there and so would encourage you, Miss Cross, to talk with one of the Regents."

Smiling, Martha rubs at her crippled thigh and falls quiet, aware she had spoken at length but hoped she was providing answers; Martha allowed Julianne time to think about this and ask any questions.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella decides to let Julianne think over what Martha said, and ask any questions she may have before adding anything. She did not want to overwhelm her, and was learning a great deal about what was appropriate to say, and how to speak. She does make a note of the maps, and wondered if Martha would be able to supply her with one to carry with her on patrols.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

P
    Page

Julianne listens intently to Martha's explanation, eyes locked into her.

She seems to be taking some mental notes as to what Martha is saying and never interrupts the small woman.

She looks at the Baillif for some moments when her name is mentioned but notices Daniella remains content with just listening and so decides not to shoot questions at Daniella.

After Martha is finished she makes a short movement with her head showing her interest in the Keeper's words.

"Very well, i ought to thank you for your kind and succint description Miss Villiers." her eyes showing a dint of respect for the keeper's professionalism.

"I guess then tomorrow, after i read the rules and meditate on them i shall opt for making an oath to you Miss Villiers, should i of course choose to abide by the Alder Prince's rules, should i find otherwise i will take my leave of Sacramento as soon as possible."

Her tone seems to bear some casualty in it, despite the intensity and meaning that her words might carry Julianne seems to be just stating what she believes to be a pro form.

"If it's ok for both of you then we might schedule our get together so i can profer my vows, i would like to add that should i do so i will be utmost dedicated and wholeheartedly devoted to the city's inhabitants welfare." she says with a slight tone of solemnity.

"I must say i can only think of good reasons to find myself following my Requiem here, i've been all but welcomed and i can say i apreciate both you, Miss Villiers and you, Miss Sage for your kindness and diligence" a short smile crossing her face and her hands now resting in the chair's arms, her pose relaxed but confident.

P
    Page

[OOC] double post sorry... somehow my latency keeps doing this...

H
    HurleyBC

After his conversation outside he checked himself in a car window and went back inside. He as he entered he had hoped to see Ms. Villiers as he had wished to speak with her. When he did not he approached the bar and starting speaking to a mortal woman at the bar.

He turned around and put his back to the bar hoping to catch Ariana’s eyes again, hoping for that private meeting, while engaging in conversation with the woman. I am most curious to find out what Ariana has to speak with me about.he thinks and smiles.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods, smiling, to Julianne...and takes swift second or two to study Julianne's knees before nodding again, her attentions fully upon Julianne's elegant features. "Thank you, miss, you are very welcome!" she replies to the lady's kind words. "I do hope to see you at the Avalon tomorrow evening. In fact, if I may say, I am looking forward to talking with you again, miss! Till then, please feel free to circulate and enjoy your evening here, Miss Cross. If you have additional questions, please do not hestiate to ask either the Regent-Harpy, Bailiff Sage or myself whilst we are here." a happy smile, her words seem sincere, her smile is bright, she nods happily to Daniella too. Her cane is carefully and briefly gestured outside, roughly along Ariana's vector.

Page 8 of 11 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.