Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
A Little Relaxing (Open VtR)

Page 2 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Before entering, Martha is attentive to her surroundings. Casting a look about the nearby rooftops and alleyways. Observing the make and model of any parked vehicles. Carefully watchful for the passers-by. She hoped Daniella was doing the same. Checking back every so often, trying try to observe any tailing surveillance.

The route they took to get here was not direct, but the walk between Avalon and Lily had given Martha a freshness to her complexion...or was it the Blush of Life?

Tonight Martha roughly conforms to her pattern of attire: wearing a neatly buttoned up black riding tunic, the cut emphases her slim waist. A long robust looking black skirt...her shiny knee length black riding boots are mostly hidden by her skirt's ankle length. A crisp white blouse, a pair of neat black gloves and a silk black top hat that has a train of a long black silken scarf tied to the hat's torso. Her attire is essentially that of an Edwardian lady out riding for a Sunday hack across the South Downs. Her hair tied into a neat bun. An aroma of minty toothpaste and lavender soap lingers but she is otherwise bare of cosmetics or other adornments.

Her walking cane is held tight, limping as she enters the Lily. The walk had removed any grace to her steps, her lame leg is more dragged than walked.

Martha enters the Elysia with care. She studies the mortal doormen...nodding a greeting if she recognises them.

Her attentions are upon the surroundings. Careful to watch for any alterations made since her last patrol visit. Attentive to which staff are on duty; their demeanours and if anything seems...amiss.

It comes as an obvious and delightful bonus to see the Regent Harpy here...Josephine and Anthony too!
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

I
    Irina

Doctor Powell extended a hand across the table, for Mr. Maroletti to shake. "It's a pleasure to meet you," she responded simply, before casting a quick look at Ariana. Her demeanour relaxed a little bit more, as she sat back in the chair.

"Thank you-," again a small note of relief. "I...have it on good authority that when you buy a new dress, you have to try it out." Josephine chuckled slightly. "Consider this my trial run. That and I doubt they would have let me through the door in anything...less formal..."

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella had observed Mathas actions on the walk, taking note and coping any that seemed relevant to the patrol. The walk had seemed uneventful, and Daniella had rather enjoyed the walk with Martha. She steps in behind Martha, moving to the side of the Herald to get a better look at the Lily. No handsome man waiting for hher this time she thinks. She felt underdressed in her black pants and sleevless black blouse, but shr reminded herself she was on patrol. Her hair being down gave the outfit a carefree, yet stylish look. She takes in the doormen, smiling. Daniella allows her eyes to scan around, and not hearing Martha say different, takes things as being normal so far. She followed Marthas gaze and saw the Hapry, wait, Regent Harpy now she reminds herself. She looks to Martha, waiting to see what she would do.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiled to Daniella. This place, unlike the Court of Avalon, was intermixed with mortals. She had to be cautious. A respectful nod is offered to Ariana.

Martha, if satisfied things seem under control, will make her way more carefully into the Lily. Closer to the bar. Skirting the area to see what, if anything, was changed. Smiling cheerily to bar staff.

Seeing Mr Maroletti approach the Harpy, Martha decided to loiter closer the bar. Test the mood of the staff...and be happily watchful. Making only a gentle indication for the Bailiff to follow.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

A
    Ariana Donovan

“I agree with Mr. Maroletti, it suits you well Doctor Powell.” Ariana said sincerely. She also noticed that Josephine’s fragrance masked the other perfectly, not overpowering but barely the slightest hint of the other. “Any particular occasion for having a trial run?” She smiled inquisitively. Ariana had given a polite nod and grin to Martha and Daniella then turned her attention back to the table.

Her head turned just a little to Anthony’s accent. “The Lily is a beautiful establishment and very alluring.” Owned by a refined man, she thought to herself. “I have never drank the… wine here Mr. Maroletti, although it seems many others enjoy it, and the cigar selection.”

I
    Irina

"Thank you, I appreciate it," Doctor Powell answered, with a genuine expression of pleasure. It was nice to know that she was not failing at this new "try harder with clothes" venture. She turned around briefly, to follow the gazes of the other two Kindred and merely nodded at Martha and Daniella before returning her full attention to the Ariana and Anthony.

"I'm simply trying new things recently, and this seemed the perfect place to come,"
    The Haunt admitted.

Let's not mention the personal Hell of before stepping out of the door tonight.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella returns the nods and smiles. Turning back to Martha she follows her, keeping a watchful eye on those they pass and those she observes. "Nice to see others out and enjoying the evening." Daniella says while still being alert to those around her.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Finally, finally his hands were healed. He could run around with his hands outside of those damnable gloves. He could feel things again.

Since he still wasn't in a condition to seduce someone (in fact for the last few nights he'd practically become a monk), he thought a celebratory Manhattan was in order. When he enters the Lilly this evening, he is surprised by the pull and tug of the assembled beasts possessed by the attendant vampires this evening. Seeing Harpy Donovan engaged in discussion with two people, one he vaguely recognized and one he didn't recognize at all, he decided to approach Herald Villiers to pay his respects first.

He comes up to the ladies, dressed in a grey sweater vest over a white shirt and gives her a slight bow with his head and a gesture of his arm. "Good evening Madam Villiers, Madam Sage, I hope both your nights are going well."
    Every time Japan comes out with a new fad, I wake up in a cold sweat halfway around the world and just know something wicked this way comes.

H
    HurleyBC

Anthony smiles back at both of them and takes another sip of wine.

"Well I would recomend if you have not."

He swirls the wine in his glass as he says,"This is a 2002 Diamond Creek Red Rock Terrace Cabernet Sauvignon from not to far from in in the Napa Valley."

"It is a huge, rich and powerfully tannic Cab, at least by California standards.",as he chuckles."It has hidden hints, thatof which are just beginning to show as a...leather, cedar and dark stone fruit", he says as the words roll off his tongue.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Adjusting her top hat as Lance makes his way over, she smiles and offers a happy nod of the head. "Good evening, sir! I am well enough, thank you! I hope you are too!" her tone is bright, rather than loud.

Page 2 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.