Ended
Watch
91 - 100
DISPLAYED
A Little Relaxing (Open VtR)

Page 10 of 11 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
    H
    HurleyBC

Anthony smiles and nods at both Ms. Donovan and Connor as they walk out. He smiles at Daniella and is waiting patiently for Ms. Villiers to return as he figures she is not far behind.

Martha Villiers

PRE

As predicted, Martha followed Julianne and Daniella. Hobbling carefully along, a happy smile in evidence. She watched as Julianne and Daniella talk. Nodding in full agreement as they converse; finding only things to agree with and support, the small creature lets them chat.

She nods to those she can as they depart and smiles to Anthony. Leaning gently on her cane, Martha comes to rest. Looking carefully about the Lily: trying to ensure nothing extraordinary or disturbing is taking place.

Nothing in her demeanour suggests she wishes to be alone.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

H
    HurleyBC

Anthony ceases this opportunity to speak with the Herald and strides forward and extends his hand out and if she is willing, he will raise her hand and gently kiss it. "My sincerest apologies for my rudeness earlier. Unfortunately there is not much to do when business calls. How are you this fine evening."

Martha Villiers

PRE

She extends a hand in greeting and is surprised by his kissing of her hand, but pleasantly so. All bashful, she offers a coy curtsy by way of return. Wide eyed. "Thank you, sir. I am well, thank you for asking. I trust you are well also!" she seems sincere in her words and impressed by his confident appearance and manners.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

H
    HurleyBC

He smiles gently at Martha."I am doing quite well, thanks for asking. I see you have been quite busy tonight. Tell me, whom are your a friends? He says as he glances at Ms. Sage and Ms. Cross.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Another happy smile. "Ah, well...the rather elegant lady to the left is Miss Cross...recently arrived in the city and no doubt eager to meet a friendly face! The lovely lady to right is my close associate, Miss Sage." a happy smile...she takes the chance to examine Julianne's legs for another second or two before looking back to Anthony with a happy smile.

I
    Irina

With a quick acknowledgement that a future dialogue would be lovely, Doctor Powell headed out of the the Lily to attend to a few business matters.

P
    Page

"Very well, i shall take my leave then, i will ansiously wait for tomorrow so we can continue our conversation."
    she pauses for a while.
    "With your excuse Miss Sage."
    she asks while motioning outside, not without first nodding gently towards Martha signaling her intention to leave the elisia.
    Julianne then walks away from the Lily.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella offers a polite nod and smile, "I will look forward to it! I hope the rest of your evening is well." She watches the elegant Julianne leave, then turns her attention to the Lily. Seeing Martha with a gentleman she had not meet, she makes her way over, but stands at a respectable distance, not wanting to interrupt. She keeps her eyes on the club, observing, unless Martha invites her to the conversation.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Martha Villiers

PRE

Seeing Daniella has completed talking, she smiles and gestures for Daniella to join Anthony and herself. All smiles. "I hope you don't mind, sir, if my lovely companion joins us!"

She shares happy looks to Anthony and Daniella and Daniella's boots while leaning gently on her cane.

Page 10 of 11 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.