Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
A Little Relaxing (Open VtR)

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana decided to take an evening to relax at The Lily. She had just come from the office in a white suit with her red tresses down and a crown pin on her lapel. She was trying to square away the new note pad computer that she purchased for work and someone had loaded a few books on it as well. She was seated in one of the private columns yet still very visible to the door. A Blue Iris sat on the table as she stared at the technology before her.

The Suit

H
    HurleyBC

Anthony strolls into the club in a tailored Italian suit with the shirt open and a pair of loafers. He walks with a business like demenour with a touch of casualness. His look seems well planned and mancuered.

He looks around and moves up to the bar and orders a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon and takes a look at the cigar list.

He orders in good taste and takes a seat at a small table and pulls out his phone. He appears to be checking something on his phone.

men-suits%20(2).jpg

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana noticed Anthony enter the Lily. She intentionally sat seated facing doorways. The Harpy enjoyed having a heads up on such things. Resting her chin on her hand she glanced to the new Daeva hoping to catch his eye when he turned to her direction.

H
    HurleyBC

Anthony slides his phone into his jacket pocket and leans back in his chair and surveys the club

A quaint little club they have here and not a bad wine selection, who would have thought. Such interesting choice for decor, an old bank. Brilliant idea and concept. By the size of the crowd in here it seems that it is quite popular.

As he looks around he locks eyes with a beautiful woman. After being caught in her stare for a moment, he smiles recognizing a friendly face and raises his glass up in a gesture of recognition.

I
    Irina

This was not the sort of place that Doctor Powell generally frequented; and it had been a challenge to summon the enthusiasm to come. No one was forcing her to go, of course. But...she was trying to push herself more lately to do things that would otherwise be outside her frame of activity. If the Haunt was being entirely honest with herself, the barely repressed air of awkwardness stemmed from the fact that she was wearing a dress. It was the rather more formal outfit that she had purchased a short while ago, after running into Jennifer while shopping.

Doctor Powell had spent rather more time than usual getting ready; not to mention choosing a perfume to wear that would make a small headway into masking her curse.

The Haunt paused outside The Lily and squared her shoulders before stepping across the threshold. It was at least a relief, as scanned around, to lay eyes upon the familiar face of the Harpy. She gave a small nod of greeting, as she acclimatised to the brand new surroundings.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana gave a nod of her head to Anthony which for all intents and purposes looked like an invitation.

As the Lordess saw Doctor Powell arrive, she smiled to her as well. Her eyes widened to see the Haunt in a dress. Ariana gently raised her hand enough to indicate for Josephine to join her at the large booth.

H
    HurleyBC

Anthony gathers himself and stands up and heads over to her table.

"Bonjourno! It is a pleasure to see you again." ,as a smile lights up his face.

I
    Irina

Doctor Powell at least hoped the widened eyes were not reflecting horror; but she was relatively sure that if that were the case, the Harpy would have been courteous enough to hide it. A slightly more relaxed smile passed across Josephine's face, and she moved toward the table to take a seat.

"Good evening," she greeted pleasantly, and extended a polite nod to Anthony. "I don't believe we've met before, Mr...?"

H
    HurleyBC

Anthony turns to the lady at his side and bows slighty.

"I'm afraid I have had the pleasure. I am Anthony Maroletti." , he says with a thick Italian accent.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana smiled as the two met. “Mr. Maroletti, this is Doctor Powell. Good evening to you both. Please feel free to join me if you would like.” Nodding to both Josephine and Anthony.

“Doctor Powell you look gorgeous this evening. Is there any particular occasion?” Her statement and question gave way to the look her eyes held previously.

She turned to Anthony. “What brings you here this evening?” She continued to smile only glancing down for a moment to turn off her technology.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.