Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Minding the Mad Maxine (Attn: Simi and Kaito)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin waits for Kaito and Simi. He had a great nap, and feels well rested and ready to sneak sneak sneak around. Maxine won't know what hit her!
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Simi shows up dressed in a very subdued black jeans and tank top. Even her shoes are black. Her hair is tucked under a black hat to hide it's bright red streaks and her expression is somber as she approaches Al. She smiles slightly once she reaches him and then glances around to look for Kaito.

"How would you like to do this Al? Simi can't run on the rooftops like you but Simi can be quiet." She flushes slightly at the memory of the piggy-back ride Al had given her across the rooftops of the city. "Although Simi's a fast learned if you'd like to teach me."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Let's have fun!
    Mask

PRE

Al-Adin blinks rapidly, coming out of the intense daydream about carpets and dodging sandspouts.
    "Uh ohm." He works his jaw. "Then we can just go on the ground yeah. Kaito said she'd join us right, just as soon as she got off work? Or something?" Al-Adin tried to remember the conversation from earlier in the day that they had had with the whole group together.

Simi smiles and shakes her head slightly. Short attenton span, this one. But at least that was something she knew about first hand. She tries to go back to that discussion and can only vaguely get an idea of what Kaito said.

"She said she had something she needed to do first. Simi don't remember exactly or she didn't say exactly what it was. But we can come up with a plan while we wait if you want. What do we do if Maxine does something incriminating? This is just recon right? No engagement?"

Let's have fun!
    Mask

PRE

Al-Adin looks confused by her big mean sounding words.
    "Uhm. We are just going to follow her and see what she does. If she turns into a giant snake, I can take care of it, but I don't think she'll do that."

Snakes were bad, but all you had to do was get them tricked and then you could work with that. I'm probably fast enough that I could get her to tie herself in a knot. Hehehe, that would be funny.

Ghosting for Simi

"Why a giant snake?" Simi asked, eyebrows furrowing together as she briefly forgot about the mission itself, instead wondering if Al-Adin had a dislike for reptilian-based folk.

Not that she was reptilian. No, no, no. Simi was Draconic and had the blood of dragons flowing through her veins.

It also gave her a constant craving for all things barbeque.

Let's have fun!
    Mask

PRE

Al-Adin looks at her as if she'd just asked why does the sun rise.
    "Becuase thats what bad guys do." Never helps though. I won every time.

Kaito finally arrives looking slightly irritated. She had changed her clothes to something more plain and inconspicuous. "Sorry I am late, I had to take the long way round."
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

Now Simi is even more confused. No bad guy she'd ever seen had turned himself into a giant snake. Sure, there were the shadows and flying death, but giant snakes?

"Simi never seen one of those." She says her eyes bright with excitement. "Maybe we get lucky and she shows us what she can do. Simi would like to see Al take her snakey ass down."

Seeing Kaito coming up to them, Simi waves enthusiastically. "Hi Kaito. Al says bad guys turn into big snakes and he can wrestle her if she does that. How are you?"

Let's have fun!
    Mask

PRE

Al-Adin nods at simi.s words. "let's get going. We gotta find maxine."COLOR]

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.