Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
(1109) Coronation of Autumn

Page 5 of 20 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin listens with Rapt attention to Sam's story, and its logical conclusion is quite simple.

"Groooooooooss!"

At sam's insult, Al-Adin nods emphatically. "Yeah! Its cool!"
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

PRE

"Are you helping anyone outside the freehold besides Brother Lucas?" Rust asks low once Duncan is out of ear shot.
    There is no easy way to say it. At least this way Rust wasn;t acusing Swilla of wrong. That should be Katrin's job.

Obviously Katrin didn't care much for it.

Yui parts his lips to offer his name.

Apparently The Summer King didn't care.
    Yui sighs instead.

"Pass the crown. Very important. Drinking beer. A great past time with friends." Yui offers loud enough to interrupt. "I thought it prudent to tell you that the gates are being targeted. Someone has taken to landscaping with gnarly foliage of the first kind." Yui looks between the three Summers. All three are scratched of his list of suspects..

Most of the Freehold is.

"I know you don't want to hear it from me. Who ever I am. That's cool. Be careful around the Capital Park Gate. Maybe set your nose out for the Hedge Gardners among us. Do your Summer thing. Make people sweat a little" Yes, the most defining attribute was the suspect has a green thumb.

"Thought you should know. This nobody will leave your company now if it's all the same." Yui turns as if to leave. Surely that got their attention. Yui walks slowly and expects pain in his near future. Thus is the way of Summer.

Stripes was also helping himself to some food, seeing as Felena had gotten herself into a chat with one of the other Changelings that had shown up. Not that he minded too much, it worked well with his 'don't accidentally insult someone' plan. Though he had to admit, until the big moment it was seemed he didn't have much to do but enjoy a free meal (and he would swear that the plant-like Wizened was looking at him strangely.)

Doing his best to ignore the stare, he quickly heads back to the seat he had taken. He was half-tempted to try and join in Felena's conversation, but she seemed rather caught up in whatever the squirrel she was talking to had asked. Starting on his food, he made a mental note to ask about it later.

S
    Spartan

"Thank you for the information." Spartan says with a nod to the Ferret. "Sam, a coke please. Wait no, Coffee."

The big man frowned, looking down on Rust, slowly pondering the question before finally answering. "What do you mean?"

Sam really wished Spartan would make up his Goddamn mind. Alcohol, no alcohol. Jesus, piss up and brewery springs to mind. Wait, did he say coffee?

The bartender looked around, starting to sweat a little.

"Uh, begging you pardon, sir, but coffee wasn't mentioned on the itern....itine....drinks list."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri didn't comment on Felena's answer. The fact she did answer was enough. Instead, she linked arms with the Fairest and looked towards Stripes. "He looks lonely, why don't you call him over," she said with a friendly smile.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

p
    panik

"Not really, I just want to give you my congratulations for the up coming wedding. You and Terri seem to be really happy." Abigail cordially responds. The fairest has something on her mind but she simply isn't the kind of person that reveals her worries easily. So she hides her concerns beneath a cold polite yet lie and proceeds to changes subject.

"Have you uncovered anything new on The Book of Sorrow?"

Sam Barkley

PRE

Sam laughs at Neil's interpretation. "S'pose itz just a matter of perspective, eh?" he grins at the Son of Mornings. "An' plenty enuff fer everyone ta have some." The diminutive treeman nods at Al and says with the solemnity of a priest presiding over a funeral, "Aye, tis gross, as yew say." Barkley wondered, not for the first time, if Al just played at dumb. If so, he was the finest actor Sam had ever seen, and the scariest bastard in the entire Freehold. Could he be one of the True, here among them? Or did Arcadia simply rob a boy of his mind while leaving his spirit intact? "What occupies yer monkeyness these days, Mister Al?"

Barkley shakes his flask so that he could hear how much is left, from the sloshing. It was still appreciably full but Barkley frowns anyway. "Don't trust other people's hands in me drink, an' I got a whole barful, don't I? But as fer stories, mebbez Sam will, mebbez he won't. Likker is a fickle mistress." He snickers, then his expression and tone return to a sharp seriousness. "Speakin' of, Neil...there's two Sov'rins not present," he says pointedly. "Jus' waitin' to make their entrance, yeh expect?" Its clear that Sam doesn't think so, but...well, Sam was a paranoid's paranoid. The only reason the Wizened wasn't wearing tinfoil was that he didn't trust anythin' that made that much noise, nor hats. You couldn't trust anything that close to your head that wasn't your brain.

Page 5 of 20 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread