Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(1109) Coronation of Autumn

Page 3 of 20 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last

PRE

Rust stiffly marches past Rick on the way through the door.

Ignoring him. Or trying to.

HIs human eyes look huanted and tired. An angry red sore shines raw across his nose and up his neck under his collar.

Rust looks around quickll, and bee lines for Swilla and Duncan. In his mind he goes over how best to not accuse the Winter of treason. How best not to create a mess for Spartan.

"Swilla, Can I talk with you?" Rust hopes he isn't grating, though as usual his nature gets in the way. HE nods to DUncan. What did HE think? Would Swilla turn him away on principle? "I need to ask you something. Your not afraid of a crazy man are you?" Rust wishes to take back the words as he speaks them. His foggy head hurts to much to think clearly.
    All Rust knows is he needs a lead.

And he needs to see that he didn't let Swilla fly under his watch. He had to see he did something right. As Rust gulps out a "Please." He really means it.

Around him everyone began to socialize. They hadn't a clue. No clue how much danger they could be in.
    How long has Katrin sat on this?

Yui slips in without fanfare, darting out of the way with a shot as Summer moves to raid the poor bar keep. "Easy fellas... Easy. It's not that bad I hope." Sore Egos. The Woman Stealing Tin-Man didn't get long on the Throne. Did he?

Yui could cackle. In current company cackling would be poor taste. "I like those shades, studdly. Very Hertio."

Yui stands to his full height, his thin easy smile darwing serious as he removes imaginary eye-wear from his snout. "Or, one might say that." He then breaks into a wide grin at the jest, sipping his puny drink with a tinkling of tiny bells.

Yui slips in without fanfare, darting out of the way with a shot as Summer moves to raid the poor bar keep. "Easy fellas... Easy. It's not that bad I hope." Sore Egos. The Woman Stealing Tin-Man didn't get long on the Throne. Did he?

Yui could cackle. In current company cackling would be poor taste. "I like those shades, studdly. Very Horatio."

Yui stands to his full height, his thin easy smile darwing serious as he removes imaginary eye-wear from his snout. "Or, one might say that." He then breaks into a wide grin at the jest, sipping his puny drink with a tinkling of tiny bells.

S
    Spartan

Spartan turned and looked to the ferret, "Who are you?" Spartan asked with genuine question in his voice. "Nevermind...." Spartan shifts his gaze to Rook.

"Yes well..." Spartan thinks for a moment, "You are correct. And if I am to pass the crown tonight, I should be sober." Spartan says with appreciation of the Metalflesh's council. He places the bottle back on the bartop. "Sam hang on to this please, I'll take it with me when I go." Spartan gives a nod to the bartender.

"Hello Xerxia, How does the evening find you?" The summer sovereign asks his Iron Adjunct.

"Why, thank you," Terri said, surprised at the compliment. "I own a boutique so I get to, well, borrow some for special occasions," she added with a chuckle. "Yeah, these festivals are a great way to bond and meet others. On that note, who would Stripes be?" The Harvest Envoy asked, looking around.

Big Swilla looked round as Rust approached him and stepped aside, allowing Duncan to slip ahead of him at the spit roast.

"What's up?" he asked, crossing his massive arms, eyes keep darting back to where Mrs. Rosemary was cooking.

Big Swilla looked round as Rust approached him and stepped aside, allowing Duncan to slip ahead of him at the spit roast.

"What's up?" he asked, crossing his massive arms, eyes keep darting back to where Mrs. Rosemary was cooking.

Rust & Swilla continue here

K
    Kazakin

Rook looked at Yui blankly from behind the sunglasses. He'd never been a fan of crime dramas. He'd spent too much time at real crime scenes to find them all that appealing, and he had no idea who 'Horatio' was. He assumed some guy with sunglasses. Shame. Nightfall's jab had been much funnier, and a damn sight easier to understand.

What was with the half-jokes lately? He was certain he hadn't lost touch with his humanity that badly- first that awful 'Haha, blue drink', as if that had meant anything to anyone who wasn't a schoolboy, and now this. What?

"...Okay then. Nice meeting you,"
    the Metalflesh said bemusedly, then turned back to Spartan. He nodded just a little as the Summer King put the bottle behind the bar.

"You want to meet up for a quick bout after the Coronation?"
    he offered quietly. That tended to work a bit better than drinking, but mostly it was an opportunity for the Summer King to talk. Or just hurt. Either way worked. Being ashamed of natural emotions was the weakness too many Lost fell to.

p
    panik

Abigail silently strolls into the Hollow Commons, wearing a white summery dress that gently sways at every her step. The look of the throne room is not particularly appealing with the bright one. Too rustic.

Instinctively she looks around for her queen, eager to report to her, but Katrin isn't there. The fairest hasn't seen her since the last coronation, was she really that busy? Or maybe just paranoid?

With a respectful smile Abigail approaches Rick. "Good Evening, Autumn King. I hope I'm not disturbing."

A
    Arieoelle

Felena also began looking around, how had she managed to lose sight of the tiger changling?

"Hes the Hunterheart over there"
    Felena pointed out Stripes once she spotted him. "The tiger, hes a bit young and a tad awkward in social situations, but he's a nice kid, in the autumn court actually"

Page 3 of 20 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread