Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(1109) Coronation of Autumn

Page 2 of 20 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

If there was a prouder person in the Throne Room, Terri would have liked to meet them. She was on the arm of her would-be-Husband on the very night he finally took his rightful place as Ascendant Sovereign of the Freehold of Sacramento. Wearing a long satin dress of slate grey with bronzed swirls running throughout that kissed her grey-heeled feet, Terri's best feature was her smile, both friendly and inviting, and as Rick slowed at the entrance, she slowed in time to his steps looking at whom was present, nodding at whomever met her gaze. The moment she met Nightfall's eyes, Terri felt awash with regret and a touch of pity also, for while she was having her big day, it seemed he and his Queen seemed to have drifted apart.

She leant in close to Rick for some measure of comfort. "Not nervous, I hope?" she joked, giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

S
    Spartan

Spartan made his way into the Throne Room. His eye was black and his lip was still healing. But he was there. He was ready for the passing of the crown, and it would be done correctly this time. Spartan makes his way over to the bar and gives the bartender a nod, "Whisky, bottle..." Spartan says in the same manner that rook had ordered his Scotch. With a matter of fact tone as if it were not at all wierd for a man to order a .75 bottle of whiskey as a sipping drink.

"Rook." The Summer King says with a nod of his head and a tip of the bottle. Spartan takes a pull.

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Xerxia enters the Throne Room dressed in her "battle garb", looking about for the Mantles of her fellow Summers. Seeing a majority of them hanging out at the bar, she glides over to it as well.

"Guinness, please," she asks the bartender, then says to her fellows, "Hey, boys."

L

Of course.

"Maybe a little. Let's just hope this one goes off without a hitch." Because he swore half of them went FUBAR. It was as though there was some messed up coin flip that occurred previous to every one. At least he could be content in the fact that he wasn't planning anything that could have that result. Still...the nerves were certainly present, that edge of fear.

A healthy fear. So long as he could hang onto that he could make sure the position didn't get to him as it seemed to do so to so many before.

K
    Kazakin

Rook frowned as Spartan ordered a whole bottle and took a pull from it. He sipped his Scotch and shook his head slightly.

"Spartan, I don't know what you're trying to take the edge off, but it's not going to work,"
    he said quietly, for the Summer Sovereign's ears only. "I've tried it. It'll just cause more harm when you sober up and feel the full impact." The Metalflesh felt fairly awkward about saying anything at all, but he didn't want to see the Summer King spiralling down into alcoholism. Too many good Lost had been destroyed by their own pain.

"Hey, Xerxia,"
    he said, giving her an amicable little nod as the dark and light heat haze swarmed around him. It was obvious how his Mantle was developing. The stronger it got, the more of the Chessboard Rook carried with him.

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin saunters into the court, a huge smile on his face. Its a party!
    Seeing nightfall with a ballet Tshirt he heads over to his friend. "Nightfall! Cool shirt!" As he bounds his friend up in a tight hug.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Heading towards Felena, Terri smiles as she approaches the Fairest. "Good evening, Felena, how are you settling in?" she asked, adding, "I'd like to thank you for coming to my party last month. I know we didn't get long to chat, I can only hope you didn't suffer as much of a headache as I did." As she said this, Terri laughed at the thought of the night and the amount of champagne she had drunk.

"That's good," Terri replied before deciding to go and meet some of the new faces of the Freehold. "I'll be doing the rounds, handsome," she added with a smile before walking away from the Autumn King.

Heading towards Felena, Terri smiles as she approaches the Fairest. "Good evening, Felena, how are you settling in?" she asked, adding, "I'd like to thank you for coming to my party last month. I know we didn't get long to chat, I can only hope you didn't suffer as much of a headache as I did." As she said this, Terri laughed at the thought of the night and the amount of champagne she had drunk.

Terri & Felena continue here

Sam Barkley

PRE

Barkley enters the Eternal Seasons for Rick's coronation, dressed in his usual duds, his flask of alcohol and pockets full of leaves, twigs, and berries as usual. He finds a corner to hold up, but don't call him a wallflower- at least, not to his face.

Placeholder!

A
    Arieoelle

"Not as much of a headache as i expected to, no." Felena smiled as she thought back to that night, it had been nice to hang out with other changelings again in a group. "But then again i woke up every few hours and made myself drink some water and orange juice to fight the side effects, that is an awsome dress by the way." Felena paused and thought about Terri's first question "As for settling in I'm afraid I havent met many people except those at the party and Stripes... I really should remedy that sometime tonight"

Page 2 of 20 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread