Ended
Watch
11 - 17
DISPLAYED
First night in the office

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha gave thought to the question as she waited for the elevator to open. Taking care to stand aside from the opening door ...you never know... was her guiding rule with it.

"Well, each patrol offers challenges, Bailiff. Usually the mortal door sentries will resolve most scuffles. I should hate to list the tests possible...a flexible mind will, I trust, be of greater aid than any poor anecdote I could offer!" she giggles. Once satisfied the elevator conceals no threat, she hobbles within.

Martha quietly and swiftly watches Daniella's legs while pressing the up button.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella follows Martha into the elevator, and nods at what she says. "I think sometimes it is best for everyone involved to resolve any issues with a few well chosen words." she smiles, Daniella did not like using violence if she didn't have to. "I have found it works to my advantage to be charming over anything else. My Sire trained me to use my presence, and womanly charms, over force." still smiling, "Though, unfortunately, some people just seem to enjoy looking for trouble. I am glad to hear that there are mortals to help handle most scuffles. I have also noticed a woman gaining the upper hand, and ending a scuffle seems to cause more trouble." It always amazed Daniella how sensitive men could be to a woman being able to defend herself, and win.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha didn't feel qualified enough to comment about what she felt to be the inner workings of the Mind of Men with regards their feelings on being overmatched by a woman in combat; so she nodded happily. "Well," she chuckles with happy sincerity, "I daresay your obvious charms will distract many, miss! Regardless of their original intentions for the evening! I hope our evening is peaceful!" she smiles happily, leans on her cane and gets ready to stand aside at the elevator door and exit out through the main club.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella smiles warmly at Martha, "Thank you! Sometimes that distraction is all that is needed to defuse any problems." Daniella clasps her hands in front of her, waiting for the door to open. "A peaceful evening is always wonderful welcome. Have you ever noticed on any of your patrols if there are people that are regulars? I am just curious because it would make noticing someone new a lot easier." Daniella had learned overtime to pay attention to who is a regular and who is not.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Martha Villiers

PRE

"The Lily? Regulars? Oh indeed. It attracts a lot of patrons from the executice class, Bailiff!" a happy smile. "Let us see...well, there's..."

[[OOC: And here I'll pause as I'm anxious not to take liberities with the population setting, Martha would perhaps cheerfully outline a few regulars and what she knows of some of the key mortal staff for Daniella's benefit as they travel en route to the Lily. Maybe to get there not too long after the Harpy...?]]

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella listens as Martha lists some of the regulars. Daniella wonders if she will recognize anyone once they arrived, but she was not really paying attention when she was there, her attention was elsewhere. "It is a very high end establishment! I must say I am looking forward to revisiting it." she smiles.

*OCC: I think that sounds like a great plan*

Martha Villiers

PRE

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread