Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John bows to to Ariana and offers a a cheerful smile,

"Good evening Harpy-Regent Donovan I didn't mean to intrude, I just wanted to offer you a congratulations in receiving your regency."

John didn't want to out right ask the Ariana about tenancy, he hates that every time he talks to the Harpy he seems to always be asking for something.
    Ariana smiled to John. “Thank you Mr. Mclean. I hope you are having a pleasant evening.” She glanced around the Avalon for a moment as she waited for his response. “It seems it has been very busy tonight.” Ariana stated looking back at him.
    John's smile continues,

"Thank you Harpy-Regent, and I hope yours has been a pleasant one was well."

He then nods in agreement looking over the crowd,

"That it has, but a lovely one though, the choice of decorations are wonderful.”
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

A
    Ariana Donovan

"Thank you Mr. Mclean. Herald Villiers and I were meticulous with instructing the decorators." Ariana smiled and glanced over the Martha to see how things were going with Anthony.

"I am glad you are enjoying yourself. My evening has been fairly productive and insightful." She smiled to John. "There are so many things one can learn when the time is taken to listen."

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

After having spoken with the Prince, Chris is still a little astonished. But he smiles sincerely when the Harpy invites him over, he liked her more already. At least, he assumes she noticed he wanted to speak to her.

After a few slow steps, to forget about the Temple for a moment, he bows to Ariana, 'Harpy Donovan, a good evening. I hoped I could speak to you for a moment.' Then the shadow nods to John. 'And a good evening to you sir.' The tone of his voice doesn't imply that John should leave. The matter wasn't really private in his opinion.

'My name is Chris Wooding.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John nods to Ariana he knew what what she was implying,

"I will keep that in mind Harpy-Regent. Thank you."

when Chris introduces himself, John smiles and offers him a hand shake,

"It's a pleasure to meet you sir, my name is John McLean."
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

A
    Ariana Donovan

Acknowledging what John had said she turned to see the thin man approach them. “Good evening Mr. Wooding, it is good to meet you.” Ariana smiled to Chris.

“What could I assist you with this evening?” She asked pleasantly.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'It is a pleasure indeed.' Chris smiles lightly as he firmly shakes the offered hand.

The smile is also turned to Ariana. 'I have an announcement to make for the Circle of the Crone... and I believe that to be able to do that, I should contact you, Harpy Donovan?'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

A
    Ariana Donovan

"Please continue Mr. Wooding as I am unable to make that judgement unless I know your inquiry." Ariana smiled with interest. Yet she wondered what he meant by part of his statement. Although Acolyte protocol may be different than other Covenants.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

'I see,' and Chris nods with a friendly smile, 'well there will be a meeting for the Crone on the 21th of September and I wish all Acolytes to be at the Temple.'

He isn't sure what exactly the Harpy wants to know, but he adds quickly, 'By midnight.' His eyes then shortly glance at John, trying to see if he had a certain reaction regarding the Circle of the Crone.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana had been a neonate not all too long ago. Yet she wondered precisely what one intended to gain doing something of this nature.

Glancing at John for a moment then Ariana turned her attention on Chris. Her face was pleasant and did not speak above a normal conversational tone as she responded.

“Mr. Wooding, your Heirophant should be the one to inform me of a meeting such as this unless he is otherwise incapacitated. Regardless of Clan or Covenant we have a chain of command for many reasons. I also over heard you speaking with Alder Prince Clarke about Mr. Nagaraj. I am unsure what you wish to gain or your motive behind going above Heirophant Silver, however were any of these points cleared with him?” Ariana asked still remaining pleasant, but curious as to Chris’ response.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

PRE

While Chris looks at Ariana he tries to keep his smile up, although you could see he clenched his teeth behind the smile. Not that he was angry, the point is that the just decreasing frustration increases again. His eyes reflect shame and seem apologetically because he couldn't really control his emotions.

'I am the Vala, a priest, of the Circle of the Crone. That means I am also allowed to lead rituals. Where Hierophant Silver does the most important rituals, I asked him if I was allowed to present some other rites to my fellow Acolytes.' He calms down already and a more sincere smile begins to appear, 'So yes, these points are cleared with him, Harpy Donovan. Since this is no matter of going above my Hierophant it only seemed logic to me that I should take care of all the formalities with the Domain officials.'

One thing was sure, he would never organize any other meetings if this was all he had to go through. 1-0 for the Invictus authority.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread