Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
The Other White Meat

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

When the three boys arise the next evening there was a note on the table and three flashlights.

“Not sure if the power is on. There’s a code I can’t remember I can see if Roxie has it. If there’s anything of interest, make sure to bring it back here. Here is my number if you can't figure shit out.”

“Don’t do anything stupid.”

Vorigan

The vampires had walked across town and had been coming up on run of the mill downtown area. They see a restaurant that had the address that Vorigan gave them. It is nothing fancy by any means, although possibly quaint looking. There were several doors and an alleyway in the back which also had another back door and a dumpster. The chairs were not as pictured, but bent and showing signs of weathering.

RockBane , Rincewind , Bradley Bennett

Restaurant

Garth hums softly at the look of the place. "Looks abandon... Which could only mean we're in for some trouble." The Gangrel concludes as he closes the GPS feature of his phone. "So, how do you guys want to enter into the place?" He looks at Brad and Karl.

K
    Kazakin

Brad flashed a boyish grin and stuck his hands in his jeans pockets. The area looked pretty normal to him, but he was used to hanging out in shitty places looking for people to help out. He pulled out the flashlight and held it under his chin.

"Ve vill hunt zem through zer haunted diner! Vy are you afraid, velp?!"
    the Daeva rumbled in the worst pseudo-German accent ever. He laughed and turned the power off.

"Let's just go around the back and I'll pull the door off the hinges," he said with a wink, letting the blood rush to his muscles.

Rich still hasn't text back. Shit, he must be really fucking upset.

-1 vitae for Vigor

R
    Rincewind

"Yeah that will work I guess, Just make sure nobody sees you."
    Karl nods towards Brad and starts moving towards the back alley.
    The last thing we need is another mess to clean up.

"Good luck then." Garth says to Bard, hoping that the guy will return without incident. He watches Bard zip away.

K
    Kazakin

"...Uh, Garth, by 'we', I meant 'you too'," Brad called back, as he walked at a perfectly normal pace around the back of the derelict restaurant. He flexed his fingers, feeling the unnatural strength coursing through his dead veins. Holy fuck it felt good to let go like that.

This guy is such a chicken, seriously. If he's just gonna stand around in the street, he might as well not have come. 'Least Karl seems on the level.

"Okay, Karl, you just keep a look out in case someone wanders back here while I'm uh... not being normal,"
    the Daeva said casually, looking around at the alleyway.

They all was simple as any would be. There was a dumpster that looked to be partially full with the lid open. The door swung outward which did expose the hinges. There was no window on the back door but the lock was heavy duty.

Brad will need to roll Str + Larceny to remove the pins.

K
    Kazakin

Brad gripped the metal of the door and heaved. Tendons stood out on the short, boyish looking Daeva's neck as he strained.

"Sonofafuckingbitch-" he muttered. He was stronger than any human had any right to be right now, and it was still fucking hard!

3 successes in 3 rolls
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-09-18 12:17:59 [02] Bradley Bennett rolls 7 to Strength 6 + Larceny 1 (10 Again) 3, 1, 7, 3, 4, 9, 6 1 success
    2011-09-18 12:17:59 [01] Bradley Bennett rolls 7 to Strength 6 + Larceny 1 (10 Again) 10, 1, 6, 1, 4, 6, 2, 7 1 success
    2011-09-18 12:15:30 Bradley Bennett rolls 7 to Strength 6 + Larceny 1 (10 Again) 6, 7, 1, 2, 5, 9, 2 1 success

As Brad's struggle finally resulted in an opened door. The three vampires entered the kitchen of the restaurant. It looked in order, for the most part.

There were three doors, one leading to the dining room that was a swinging door.

Roll Wits + Comp for Perception please

Garth enters into the door and takes a look around, moving the flashlight about.

Sight Seeing
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-09-18 22:51:42 Garth Trailson rolls 6 to Perception - Wits + Composure (10 Again) 8, 5, 1, 3, 1, 1 1 success

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread