Ended
Watch
41 - 43
DISPLAYED
Lancea et Sanctum Meeting

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    M
    MrBrightside

"Be safe good Deacon." Castor bows to Sidor. "Now, I believe I will survey Moore House. Perhaps I can find a suitable room for our library. Once I have done that I suppose I shall monitor the grounds." With that Castor steps away from their meeting and begins his search for a space. He walks away, boots tapping on the floor, feeling enthusiastic about his future here. The meeting had renewed his sense of Purpose. Castor was ready to truly integrate into this new family.

I
    Irina

"Have a good evening, the both of you," Doctor Powell bid the other Kindred, and gave a quick smile. She rose from her chair, and moved toward the door. She, too, intended on having a little wander around first and foremost - now that she was here, she could spend an hour or two acclimatising.

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Sidor stood, and walked from the Moore House without another word. He had preparations to make. Far too many preparations. There would be time enough for discussion when that was over, if he returned from the desert intact.

He walked into the darkness of the street, and turned to shoulder his burden.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.