Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Calling All Haunts, Yet Again

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Sidor stood on the upper tier of the Ridge Motel, outside a couple of rooms he had reserved for the evening, just to give the Clan a little space. He watched the handful of Kine below, his face hidden as he leant back in the alcove. The need to elect a Priscus had come yet again; and yet again, it had come because of a decision on his part. It had taken little time to clean Flores' ashes from the floor. It would take the rest of his Requiem to quench the blood of his family on his hands.

But it had been necessary. Necessary. For the Greater Good of the Clan, of the Covenant, of the Domain. The mantra he lived by in death as he had never lived by any mantra in life.

Ironic that it took eternal condemnation with no hope of reprieve to give me a conscience. Or perhaps simply a perfect form of that very condemnation.

He waited for the others, wanting to get this discussion over with. And also, preferably, avoid any unpleasantness.

I
    Irina

Doctor Powell arrived in a rental car, and parked down below. The last time she had been about to take part in a Nosferatu Clan meeting at the Ridge Motel, shit had hit the fan and torpor had been the result. It drew a brief pause from Josephine - very brief. What was done was done; and the fear that had resulted from the last terrible events here would not turn her into a coward. She had moved on.

She locked the car and strode across the lot, venturing inside to the upper rooms until she located the Deacon.

"I hope this time we manage to get through an entire meeting. I've been here a while now, and I still need to finish a clan gathering." Was it safe to assume mayhem was not on the cards for tonight?

Josephine smiled slightly. "Good evening, regardless."

Jennifer Hazelton

The childe arrived next, following the green arrow on her smart phone. She checks out the hotel for a beat, trying to steel her resolve.
    Whip Grigoriev was up there on the scariest events in her short Danse. Yet he had arranged for her to meet Dr.Powell who had been a wonderful conversationalist.

She shuts off the Iphone, tucks it into her jeans and heads up to find her elders.

Become useful; she reminds herself.

NOS
    PRE

Brenn Lawrence pulled into the Motel's parking lot and climbed out of her vehicle. She was wearing her usual attire, which consisted of jeans, a flannel shirt over a t-shirt, and black Converse sneakers. Tonight, however, she wore a beret instead of the beanie have come to associate with the young haunt. She trundled heavily up the stairs, hoping that this clan meeting would actually run smoothly for the first time since she'd been acknowledged. The air was--clearing--between her and Sidor, and Brenn knew that that boded well since he was likely to become the next Priscus. In fact, she would support him for the position. Not only had the Russian resided in the domain for the longest stretch of time, but his devotion to the clan clearly marked him for the position. She might have issues with the Russian, but she wasn't going to allow them to affect anyone else.

"Good evening," she spouted in greeting. "Oh, and a new face! I'm Brenn Lawrence, by the way, how fare you Miss..." Brenn directed at Jennifer, angling to get her name. "How fares everyone else?"

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

"Dobryj vecher, to all of you. Miss Lawrence, this is Miss Hazelton, the newcomer I mentioned to you before," Sidor said quietly, gesturing to the door. "Now that we are all here, let us go inside. We have some business to discuss, of course." Once again. How quickly this keeps happening. People are going to start comparing us to the Gangrel. He pushed the door open, letting the Clan into the adjoining rooms. Battered seats were put out in a circle. There were only four of them. It looked just a little depressing, for a family that had once had many more illustrious members.

The Deacon felt himself smiling ruefully and remembering the brood he had once lived with. All those cousins, living together in that ruined building, all the same bloodline, himself the only one without their unique features. It had been...

...Social.

He blinked once, beneath the shadows, and realised that he had almost thought the words 'less lonely'.

Surely I do not feel something I never felt in life? Surely I... What is wrong with me?

Jennifer Hazelton

"Good evening, Whip Grigoriev." The young neonate bowed her head to a respectful incline. "Dr. Powell." She raised her head and glanced to the other with the title 'Miss'.

Her eyes acknowledge the other young woman with a slight upwards movement. The brunnette moves to the proffered chair and selects one facing the door.

She had chosen a khaki military style vest tonight over complimentary dark pants. As she settled herself she reached up to the cream colored scarf that was tied securely against the eyes of Kine. Her eyes flicked to the door, marking it as her hands unraveled the knot.

The childe had been taught to be equal among her Family, she would knot hide herself from fellows.

As the cloth came away, a fist - sized bite mark with vicious, serrated edges was clearly visible.
    She sat quietly, awaiting her elders wishes.

NOS
    PRE

"Huh."

Brenn cocked an eyebrow so that it rose at a sharp, almost painful angle and stared after Jennifer. Lawrence waited for several seconds outside the door, just staring through it, her face frozen over the storm of irritation inside her. Finally, after shooting Sidor a questioning look, and muttering something about "Progress", the young Haunt moved into the room and plopped into one of the four chairs, crossing her legs.

Nevertheless, the irritation slowly faded when Brenn caught sight of the newcomers neck, and decided that perhaps speaking was difficult for Ms. Hazelton, and that was why she hadn't been given more than a look. "I could lend you paper and a pen, if you need it," Brenn offered quietly, not wishing to offend her new cousin.

Please Ghost for Brenn. Back on the 2nd

Priscus Vote

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer was oblivious to the others' discomfort, enveloped in her own. Yet as the other woman neared her and offered paper and pen, Jennifer's expression softened. Her lips drew back in a toothless grin, gesturing to the chair beside her own. She hoped the offer of 'sit beside me? was clear.

After sorting herself with newly offered paper and pen, she gave a quick glance to Sidor and then back towards the door.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

I
    Irina

Doctor Powell waited for Brenn and Jennifer to enter to room, proving quick greetings to each before stepping inside herself, and closing the door as the others seated themselves. She pulled off her jacket and hooked it across the back of her chosen chair before seating herself, and scanning the assembled Haunts. Well, they had officially gotten further into this meeting than any she had been to so far.

It was a small step forward in the right direction.

She remained silent, waiting for the Deacon to speak further so that their business could be addressed.

S
    Sidor Grigoriev

Sidor strode through the room and sat down, his hands automatically steepling in front of him as he sat back, watching the three women interact. The nervous neonate, the established neonate keeping her tongue civil for once, and of course, his protege. The room finally felt as if it were full of the promise of a strong family, instead of a fractured group of bickering children. His shadowed face gave away none of these thoughts. They were private.

"I'm sure those of you who have been in the Domain for a little while know why I've called for this meeting," the Russian Haunt said clearly, once everyone had settled down into their seats. "We find ourselves without a Priscus, as our previous one has departed from us."And was doing a shamefully poor job of it to begin with. "And unlike the last time, where an individual chose themselves, it is necessary that the family chooses who it wants to lead it, and to serve it, from now on."

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 5

You do not have permission to view the list of names.