Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1109) Anthony and Martha

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Seeing the Harpy gesture her way and mention her name to the new arrival, tiny Martha...dressed in a riding top hat, tunic, long riding skirt and boots hidden mostly by the long skirt, she nods respectfully to the Alder Prince before diverting to attend to her Duty. Emitting no Beast.

Making full use of her simple cane, the small lady hobbles over to join Anthony and the Harpy-Regent. Nodding respectfully to the Harpy-Regent, she offers a gentle, friendly, smile and nod of greeting to Anthony. Gripping her cane tight as she leans upon in. Chirps, in an English accent; "Good evening! Congratulations on your Regency, ma'am! I'm very excited by the new for you both!" she offers to Ariana a smile and another nod. She studies Anthony with a happy smile, "Good evening to you, sir! I do hope you are well!" she seems sincere in this wish, "I saw the Regent-Harpy's gesture to me and came over as soon as I was able! Welcome to the Domain, sir! I trust you come in Peace!" she smiles cheerfully.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

H
    HurleyBC

Anthony returns her smile with one of his own."Thank you for the warm welcome and I guess it would depend on what you mean by peace.." he says with a small chuckle.

"Forgive my manners, I am Anthony Maroletti and what is the phrase....I come in peace?" as he raises his hands at the end of his statement.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha giggles happily enough, nods cheerily and her gaze takes in the quality and cut of Anthony's suit....his demeanour and shoes, before, having completed her swift study, no more intrusive than any other glance, returns her happy gaze to him more properly, "I am very glad to hear it, Mr Maroletti! My name is Miss Martha Villiers, I have the honour to be the Herald to the Alder Prince Clarke and Mistress Keeper of his Elysia. You have met our Regent-Harpy already, I see!" another happy, modest, smile is offered Anthony and an eager nod to Ariana again, "I wonder, sir, are you passing through the Domain, or looking to make a more permanent residence here?" a smile, the smile is shared to Ariana too.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

H
    HurleyBC

Anthony is wearing a tailored suit and nothing seems to shake his confidence even though he is somewhat unsure of the significance of their titles.
    "It is a pleasure to meet you as well Miss Villiers. and you are correct, I was lucky enough to be introduced right before you arrived."
    He seems to think a moment and then answers "I believe the best answer on that question would be hopefully a permanent second residence here."
    "I am a restauranteur and wish to expand in the area so to speak. I am heard much good things about your city here." as he takes in the Herald .

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana smiled and gave a curtsy to Martha. "Thank you Herald Villiers."

"It will be wonderful to see you acquainted in the Domain after a few items are addressed." Ariana said turning to Anthony. "You mentioned you are from Los Angeles, however you seem to have a marvelous accent. Is that where you are from originally?"

"You also mentioned a second residence, will you be keeping another somewhere else?" Asking inquisitively and glancing at Martha wondering if she was puzzled as well.

H
    HurleyBC

"Of course, formalities must be addressed."

Pride comes out through his voice"I am not originally from Los Angeles no, I was born and raised in Venice, Italy"

"No matter how long I have stayed in America I have kept my accent. Italian is such a...bellissimo language and it is important to maintain your heritage."

"Ah yes, well I am looking to take residency providing I am able, however, I do have my restaurant, the Italiano, in downtown Los Angeles. I will be checking in on from time to time, however, I have grown tired of the LA lifestyle."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Tiny Martha listened with an attentive look and seemed to brighten at the talk of LA and Venice. Leaning hard on her cane she nodded. "Ah, well...a change is as good as a rest!" she offers happily, "I see...well...there is no shortage of buildings to investigate for investment opportunities, sir! It sounds an interesting project too! One I would follow closely." another smile. "However, before we talk of Tenancy Rights...which, in this Domain, we guard carefully...we must talk upon Acknowledgement, sir!" she shares a glance to Ariana, as if to hint that this might be a golden opportunity to exercise her new found Regent powers! "The process is quite straight forward...it is not a trap or anything cruel! I shall ask a few questions, sir...direct your attention to the Laws of the Domain and such like." a happy smile directed at Ariana and Anthony. Her tone is eager and cheerful. She rubs carefully at the hip of her crippled leg for a moment before returning both hands to leaning on her cane.

H
    HurleyBC

Anthony gets and inquisitive look on his face and says, "An Acknowledgement, while I'm not ah...exactly sure what this might entail, perhaps we may take a seat my lady and I will gladly answer any questions to the best of my abilities." he motions towards a nearby table.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana waited to see if Martha would take a seat before she moved. “I agree, there are plenty of opportunities in the city Mr. Maroletti. Herald Villiers is excellent in verse with our Laws of the Domain.” She said smiling to Martha.

“We also have a map of the Domain in which the city has been divided into. After you have become better acquainted with the city, perhaps you will be able to see an area you may be interested in.” Ariana said as she pleasantly spoke to Anthony. "You should also be aware that your Priscus is Judex Twist of the First Estate and the Whip is Madam Alice Brown, should you have any questions about your Family's affairs." She smiled kindly. Hopefully it was not too much information to process at once as she remembered her first days in the Domain.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles to Ariana with glee, adds a respectful nod to Anthony and Ariana before glancing over to the table and seats and smiles a reply to Anthony. She pauses and inwardly wrestles with the situation. Each reply is a trap of manners and decorum and she frowns for a moment at the thought that he had asked, "Thank you, sir...please don't think me rude if I stand for the present. Though you may sit or stand as you wish: whichever will give you greatest comfort! Whichever you select, sir, will, in no way, diminish my view of your decorum." a friendly and reassuring smile, "My initial questions would have focused upon your ambitions...but you have alerted us to your aspirations already!" another happy smile, "My next question is one directly relevant to helping ensure the security of the Elysia and doing what I can to help preserve the Security of the Domain! Might I ask, please, on your travels from Los Angeles to here...did you encounter anything...untoward, sir? Anything supernatural or mundane you may wish to alert us to...any dangers you navigated en route that you wish to talk about?" she offers a delicate smile, Martha is preparing to study his reply with care as she leans hard on her cane.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread