Conner Greyson, Newly made Regent of Florin approaches the Shadowed Nosferatu, "Priscus Grigoriev. We must speak privately." Conner says as he continues walking past Sidor and off to one of the private meeting rooms. His tone is... not pleased.

Sidor fell into step automatically at Conner's shoulder. "Of course, Deputy Greyson," he said, with a slight nod. His expression was perfectly composed, although he was curious as to the issue. Clearly, the Deputy was not happy.

Conner closes the door behind him and slides into a chair, "Sit Priscus Grigoriev." Conner says, "You heard the words of His majesty and my appointment as Regent, along side the lovely Harpy Madam Donovan. Florin is my land for as long as his Lord and Master Alder Prince Clarke allows it." Conner speaks the Prince's title with deference. "What is your opinion on that matter?" Conner asked, his tone flat.

Sidor frowned very slightly, as he took a seat across from Conner. "On your appointment?" The shadows on his face crept restlessly, giving him a strange, tempestuous look. "It is an honour for you both, Deputy Greyson. You have earned land and Regency, as is the right of those who have served the Domain with valiance."

Conner leaned back in the chair for a moment, "Priscus Grigoriev, We have a problem." Conner stated still flat in the tone.

"Undoubtedly, or you would not have called me in here. What is it, Deputy?" Sidor said, his carefully controlled tone thoughtful.

"Moore House is on my land." Conner says

"This is entirely true," Sidor agreed gravely. "And of course, you are not beholden to honour the tenancy of Heathcliff Staley. I see." We are but few anyway. If he wishes the Church gone, I will scrape out what can be done in the Barrens.

"So what do you think we can do about this?" Conner states looking into where Sidor's eyes more then likely are behind the shadow mask.

"That is entirely your decision, Regent Greyson. Or I suppose, it is half your decision and half Regent Donovan's, depending on how you intend to rule. If you wish me to withdraw the Sanctified, then it will be done. If you choose to permit the Church to remain, that is also entirely your right," Sidor gave a very slight shrug. "If you wish to claim rent, we have no great monetary resources, but I am sure I can offer you something."

Conner looks to Sidor and gives him a long, drawn look in the eyes before saying, "I can think of a better idea." Conner says, "Moore House is in the Neighborhood of Lindale North, a neighborhood that you are most certainly familiar with, correct?"

"This is entirely correct, yes. When the Regency was empty, it was necessary to keep a close watch upon Moore House," Sidor replied, meeting the gaze in a polite, but resiliant fashion. He was not a man who could be stared down.

And neither be the Regent. "Regent Donovan and I have made a decision. You are to remain in our Regency. You and Doctor Powell, will be granted Tenancy. The Lancea Et Sanctum will be allowed to have there meetings at Moore House, On one condition..."

Sidor inclined his head slightly. "Most generous. Name that condition."

"You will be charged with the defense of the Protectorate of Lindale North."
Conner says folding his hands in front of his face.

Sidor had been expecting something marginally more... bargain-like, and paused for a moment. He was being tasked with the defence of a Protectorate which he had already been required to protect during the un-Regented period. Certainly, there was an advantage to him. He wondered what exactly the advantage was to Greyson. "That is all you require of me? To protect a part of your Regency?"

"That is the only requirement, for now, beyond your oath." Conner says with a pause, "The other is a opportunity..."

"My word, of course, you will have. I would not be so craven as to refuse my oath in such an undertaking," Sidor said simply, before nodding slowly. "And what is this opportunity you speak of?"

"A business Opportunity Mister Grigoriev." Conner says "As you said yourself you are not a man of means. Neither am I, but if you wish, we can change that." Conner says.

"You have my attention, Deputy Greyson," Sidor said, his voice thoughtful. After all, with a tenancy, he had the right to integrate into a business.

"First I have a request." Conner says with a pause.

"Of course," Sidor replied calmly.

"I am a Mister Deputy Conner Greyson, Soldier of the First Estate and Regent of the Tenurial Domain of Florin." Conner says, "A bit of a mouthful yes?"

"It can be, yes," Sidor said, with an unexpressive shrug. "But this is my second language."

"It is a mouthful and it is my first language." Conner says, "When we are in private, Mister Greyson is fine."

"As you wish," Sidor said, his lips twitching very slightly in humour. "Your business opportunity then, Mister Greyson?"

"Florin has a Private Security firm that makes its office within it. I wish to ... inherit it. As well as the two Private Investigator's offices. You're skills and mine, we could do very well in the Private Security field." Conner says.

Sidor considered this. There was a certain irony to the idea- and it tasted of setting a thief to catch a thief. Or a torturer to catch a torturer. Either way, it appealed to his sense of Purpose. What better way to hunt out sin? "An intriguing proposition," he said thoughtfully. "Very intriguing. And you are correct... we could do very well indeed."

"Think on it my friend. But for now, we should return to Court." Conner says standing, "Cheyenne, my servant, will provide you with information regarding the businesses that I have taken interest in." Conner extends his hand to Sidor for a shake.

"Of course. I will return my answer to you shortly." Sidor grasped Conner's hand, and felt that same off-centreness he had been experiencing for a time. Perhaps not so intense, but there. The pallid scar on the back of his left hand seemed to tug at his attention for a moment and he pushed that feelng away. "And I will pass on the good news to Doctor Powell- she has been longing to set up a clinic."

"She has my leave to do so." Conner says "If you need anything, please let me know." Conner says and opens the door out of the private room.

"I will do so," Sidor said with a slight nod. "Thank you." He stepped towards the door.

End Scene