Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Ben takes a bite of the food, after such a long day it was good to have good food in his stomach. A weary smile spreads on his lips when talk of a "run" was mentioned. he was not really sure what that meant, but if it meant everyone getting more comfortable with everyone else he was all for it.

"Well that sounds... Interesting. What exactly does a Run entail? Aside from the obvious running part."

Ben also points in the direction that Al went.

"Also Matthew,I think the guy your looking for is in the Office, Who is he by the way?"

O
    Ophidimancer

In Faithkeeper's office Al grew a bit curious and, with a moment of concentration, shifted into his fur and fell to all fours. The grey wolf, large for his breed, snuffled around the office chair for a moment, memorizing the scent there. Then, hearing voices in the hall, the wolf closed his eyes and then Al was back in his skin again, having impressed Faithkeeper's scent into his memory..

Date Action Roll Result
    2011-09-22 23:04:18 Al rolls 7 to Sta4+Sur2+PU1 to shift to Urhan (10 Again) 6, 9, 9, 3, 4, 2, 2 2 successes

K
    Kazakin

Oh, something you don't know. Of course, it's something blatently obvious- like he's covering his ass. We're checking that the park is okay. I've got my eye on you, so-called 'Dr. Carter', if that is your name. Stefan thought suspiciously. After Matthew's reassurance, he felt more... natural in his discomfort, like it was okay to think that the other man was damn weird for his bizarre reaction.

"You're a Ninja, Firebringer," Stefan said outloud. "Half the time, I forget you exist until you say something. You just... blend." The joke wasn't that great, but it was a joke, and he smiled a bit, his eyes lighting up. When it did, his best features seemed to jump into sharp focus, intense and vivid.

S
    Sally Romanov

"Goddess, Matthew I'm sorry, you startled me." Sally says totally missing that he was theere. "I apologize Matthew, no slight was intended." Sally says with a warm, earnest look to her Alpha, not looking him in the eyes but looking down, subordinate to him.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

"I met him at Tur. Seems a good sort."

A glance back toward Sally as he starts off toward the office. "Don't worry about it. Things have been stressful enough as it is."

Continuing toward the office, he quickly finds Al. Didn't quite expect you to wander off, but things did get kind of crazy there. You up for a run?"

O
    Ophidimancer

At the suggestion of a run, Al's features suggested that his ears would have perked up if he'd been wearing his fur.

"A run? Sure, let's go! Lemme just wash this plate."

The big man waited politely for Matthew, superior to him here on his own turf, to let him pass before going to the kitchen and rinsing the plate.

Then he returned to the front room where everyone was gathered for the excursion and looked around expectantly.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew glances around those gathered before nodding once. "Let's go."

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.