Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Lets get Dirty

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    S
    Sally Romanov

Sally Romanov walked down the step into the dining area of Gypsy's. The restaurant had closed since the Uratha went upstairs. Sally had sent the workforce home right away, stating that Her and Matthew, her scary brother, needed to do some deep cleaning.

Sally led Ben downstairs and said, "Grab one of those sanitary buckets and help me wipe of the tables, top to bottem. Tonight we Deep clean." Sally said with a smile. Was this a test? Maybe...

Sally made a list of the stuff she needed to do in her Mind. Wipe down all the tables top to bottom, clean the light fixtures. Dust, vacuum, scrub mop all the floors. And thats just in the dining room. Once the dining room was cleaned to her satisfaction, Sally would make some food in the kitchen, and then they would clean that. "How do you feel?"

K
    Kazakin

Stefan headed into Gypsy's, in comfortable, worn jeans and a black t-shirt that clung to his body. He had a feeling that when he'd been human, he'd have been showing himself off a bit, but at the moment, he walked almost awkwardly. Even to a complete stranger it was obvious that he was moving like a man trying to hold a vial of nitroglycerin, warding everyone away.

But he held up a hand in greeting anyway, and worked at flashing his electric smile.

"Hey. Where do you need me?"

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Ben had almost no issue with cleaning a little bit.

Ben used to bust tables so he could afford staying in college.

He never imagined he would end up doing it again. Well then again he had never imagined that would be werewolf ether.

When she asks how he is doing he responds,

"I really don't know, just pretty tired at this point, and still pretty confused."

He grabs a bucket and takes it up stairs.

Firebringer

PRE

The cleaning continues uneventfully for most of an hour until Matthew walks up to the back door to the restaurant, knocking loudly enough to be heard inside. Normally, he would have walked right in, but for now, he wanted to give the new wolves a chance to catch up.

O
    Ophidimancer

Following almost on Matt's heels is a giant of man, over seven feet tall and broad to match. He was watching his surroundings with a simple intensity that lacked expectations.

K
    Kazakin

Stefan stood there as he was completely blanked by the new guy. The new guy who'd been pissing him the hell off. He snarled. He wasn't sure entirely what made him do it, and it didn't come out impressively, the way it should have done when he felt the wolf rise up in him. It was uncomfortable, as he stood there, staring at Carter. He couldn't even snarl properly.

"Hey, jackass," he spat, trying to cover the failure of his mouth. "What part of 'The Low Honour The High' did you not get? You look at me when I say hello to you!"His hands were shaking in absolute fury as he struggled with the conflicting self-loathing and the Rage. Of course he wasn't worth looking at to this guy. This guy thought he was better.

Failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-09-12 21:47:24 Stefan Anderson rolls 5 to Presence 3 + Intimidation 2 (10 Again) 6, 5, 2, 7, 2 failure

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Ben hadn't noticed that Stefan come back in, he was a bit lost in thought trying to put all the pieces together of everything that had occurred tonight.

Ben, is surprised with Stefan's blatant rudeness, but he was unfazed. It was also to be expected Ben had for whatever reason really pissed Stefan off earlier.

Ben chooses to meet rude with kindness.

"Oh I'm sorry Stefan, I didn't mean to offend you, welcome back."

K
    Kazakin

Stefan stared at Ben as the new guy talked to him like he was some stupid six year old who was throwing a tantrum. What a patronizing little...

He growled. The wolf clawed at his mind. He felt his body warping, and he started to grow taller, muscle mass bulking across his body. He didn't even realise he was doing it consciously until he was half-way done, and then it was too late. He was in Dalu form now, and his fists clenched as his jeans and vest stretched with him.

1 success growl, 3 successes change
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-09-14 01:02:34 Stefan Anderson rolls 5 to Stamina 3 + Survival 2 (10 Again) 8, 8, 7, 6, 9 3 successes
    2011-09-14 00:59:52 Stefan Anderson rolls 4 to Presence + Intimidation -1 (10 Again) 2, 5, 9, 6 1 success

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Ben Backs away from the very big, scary, now in wolf from Stefan,

"Jesus Christ! Stefan! I'm Sorry! Whatever I did to Offend you, I did not mean to do! Could you please calm down so we can talk about this?!"

Ben voice has an edge of fear in it, he looks to Sally with a pleading look for some help.

O
    Ophidimancer

OOC Question

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.