Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
81 - 85
DISPLAYED
Once Upon a Time: Sleeping Beauty

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thompson nods. "Yeah, but I'm slow. I hurt my knee this morning," he tells Mary.

Debra looks doubtfully at Abigail, then her husband speaks up. "Its true. You're going to kill our baby. You have to let go of her. Take me instead." Debra shakes her head and manages, "Can't." She points to Cassie again. "Blood of my blood." The Sandwoman looks at the Queen Bee sharing her daughter's head. "Blood of my blood," she repeats.

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

Struck with inspiration, Mary darts off, running from him in a direction away from the room where her Lost accomplice was busy.

Just in Case?
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-12-08 15:43:43 Mary Lee rolls 5 to Just in case I need to roll (10 Again) 10, 5, 5, 8, 3, 7 2 successes

Mary streaks away from Thompson, and at the other end of the hallway, she sees Kraus standing very, very close with a cute young nurse. She immediately steps away with a guilty look, while the doctor tries to draw himself back up. Thompson yells out 'Wait!" many steps behind her.

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

Always the opportunist, Mary attempts to snap an incriminating photo of Dr. Kraus with her phone's camera before she decides where to redirect her cartoon-like antics.

The Sandwoman is unable to articulate her needs further. Jeff pleads with her to let his daughter go, and, finally understanding their daughter's life is at stake, she withdraws from Cassie's mind. As the hold is released, she awakes from her coma and Mister Bostich, from the strangest dream he'll never be able to speak of. Not that it matters- he has his daughter back. He weeps tears of joy as the medical staff rush around, trying to understand what has happened, and how to take credit for it.

Mary runs back toward the hallway in time to see Kraus and a young nurse in an embrace. Turning the situation to her advantage, the last several months of medical care for Cassie is never billed to the Bostich family. They'll return, if not to the lives they left, to the possibility of a new start. When Cassie is discharged, a few days later, the two take the bus home.

But as for Debra, who can say? She is Lost, without a way home, but perhaps...perhaps she will find another way. One day.

Page 9 of 9 First ... 5 6 7 8 9
Closed Thread