DISPLAYED
(1109) David, Sarah, Brenn, Alice

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

Hearing Brenn say Sarah's name brings a mild ache to David's chest, and he turns towards the gaggle of women that has approached him.
    "Miss LaFluer, so good to see you again. I trust all is well? Whom are your guests this evening?"
    David's smile is quite genuine.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

A wave and bow goodbye to Martha later, Alice follows Sarah to David Silver. She looks surprised as another Kindred joins them, a good mannered surprise though. That woman had been on her 'Introduce to' list for a while now.

However, she doesn't do more than a curtsy to the two others. As she rises Alice smiles to Sarah, since David asked her to introduce them. Tonight is her night.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

PRE

Brenn's arrival to their group is met with a genuine smile from Sarah, a smile that only lessens when she remembers the pain her name would invoke in David. The two Sarahs. When the Mekhet turns around to face them the Daeva greets him with a different type of genuine smile, less one of her usual flirtatious gestures and more of an attempt at expressing sincere emotion, to reach reach out with her empathetic eyes and a honest contraction of her dead muscles and dull the pain. It might work or it might not but David was a someone she considered a friend and thus she knew she needed to make the attempt regardless of the odds.

After a moment her girlish grin returns along with her voice. "Where are my manners, Mr. David Silver please allow me the honor of introducing you to my dear cousin Whip Alice Brown" a gesture to Alice "and my friend Miss Brenn Lawrence."

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

"Whip Alice Brown." David inclines his head politely, and then the same to "Miss Brenn Lawrence. A pleasure to meet both of you. I am David Silver, Hierophant of the Circle of the Crone."
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

NOS
    PRE

Brenn's eyebrows went up, slowly creeping towards her hairline. "Well it seems I've been quite remiss, not to have met the Hierophant after all these nights, nor the Deava Whip. Nevertheless, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintances. How does the evening find you all?"

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'A pleasure to meet you Hierophant Silver, Miss Lawrence.' Alice turns to Brenn, 'Neither do I have met a friend of one of my best friends, so I think we're all fine here.' She finishes with a short chuckle and sends a friendly wink to Sarah.

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

PRE

"Well for one it finds me back in town" The blond Daeva lets out half a laugh "and back safe in the presence of old friends." She smiles at each of the three Kindred, a genuine gesture that even makes it's way to her eyes and only widens when David mentions his position within his Covenant. In truth she did not understand much about the Circle except that there were gods and goddesses involved and that the Hierophant was the leader, but Sarah realized that given the state of affairs in Sacramento she had better start learning about what the Covenants were really about.

"Congratulations Hierophant Silver, I am truly glad to see that you have found a place in this Domain. The Circle of the Crone is lucky to have a gentleman such as yourself to guide it's membership." She looks at both Alice and then Brenn. "It seems that a number of things have changed while I was away, I feel as if it was just yesterday that we were dancing on stage at the Daeva Court or talking about our favorite authors of the Jazz Age."

David Silver

Circle of the Crone
    Rose Garden

4 blood

PRE

"I am doing quite well miss Lawrence, thank you." David's smile is pleasant, he seems to be enjoying the company.

David nods at Sarah's words. "Indeed, it doesn't seem so far ago. And yet here we are. I think this city just moves faster than we like to appreciate. A microcosm of our existence perhaps." David muses, a bit lost in thought.
    BP1 | Presence 3-Serene

NOS
    PRE

"Well, the city certainly has it's ebb and flow of motion. Just like the calm of the sea after a storm, the City was rather still after the Militant incident was swept away, but I think the waters of the Domain are stirring now. I don't know if there's a storm coming, but with all the new blood and the visit of the Child envoy, I sense some change in the winds." Brenn smiled, enjoying her work with the metaphor, and her upper lip flexed into a gash stretched over twisted teeth.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Oh the Circle of the Crone, once Alice had been there for a couple of years. With her sire, and she didn't particularly liked or disliked it, she just knows herself good enough to know she can't be a devoted Acolyte all the nights of her Requiem, every single hour. Within the Invictus it's easier to lay back, if you do nothing the others get more power and influence, exactly what they want.

With a good mannered expression she arches an eyebrow when the conversation gets a little philosophical twist. 'Well of course it isn't that far ago, taken how long you hope to walk around?' It was a question, but it doesn't necessarily begs for an answer since Alice continues, 'Indeed Miss Lawrence, the envoy scares me most, especially since I actually have no idea what was the conclusion of the Child's visit. And the consequences of her servant being beaten.'

It was now that Alice realizes she should work on her connections. She hardly knows half the stuff that was going on in the Domain, even though she wants to know it all.

Played by Dark Passenger

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread