Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max nods to the others as they leave, then to Ricardo and Jennifer.* Gook luck to the both of you, I'm eager to see how your group fairs over the coming nights... *Another small bow of the head to the Tigers and the Reeve excuses himself, making his way back to slowly patrolling the Court.*

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"May you be well until we meet again, Reeve." Jennifer respectfully bows her head, waiting until the Reeve departs to rise.
    Straightening her spine, she smooths out the folds of the dress; glancing about court.

Her eyes were drawn to one man whose emotions were obscured by the shadows of his Curse. Curious as to his reaction to the regencies...and of
    the man in general, she inclines her head towards Mr. Grigoriev as she speaks to Ricardo.

"I would enjoy speaking to my clan elder. It's nothing of clan exclusive; if you'd care to join me." She speaks softly, the nature of her voice a high
    peak of femininity now, a tone that she personally found grating. 'The simpering beauty queen' voice was the most aggravating; because it was what she never wanted and would never be.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo includes his head respectfully as Max moves away. "Thank you very much Reeve Heinz."

"Deacon Grigoriev is quite pleasant, but also quite formal. It would be a good idea to keep that in mind when talking to him." He stresses Deacon to inform her of his official title and to let her know he is Sanctified.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.