Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1109) Ariana, Jennifer, Ricardo and Conner

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

Conner gives Ariana a look as if he is surprised that they are being spoke too. "Good Evening Mister Rodriguez." Conner gives a polite nod to the newcomer waiting for her to introduce herself.

E
    Ebon Reaper

As Jen had been nervous around new Kindred before, Ricardo takes the liberty of introducing her. "Deputy Greyson, Harpy Donovan, I would like you to meet Ms. Jennifer Hazelton." He would normally include her Clan when he introduced her, but Connor had told him that it was more respectful to let someone chose for themselves what to reveal.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

"Good evening, Deputy Greyson, Harpy Donovan." Jennifer nodded in turn. "I am new to the domain. I claim the Family Nosferatu. "

"Thankyou for the introduction, Mr. Reyes." Jennifer smiled to Ricardo.
    "I do hope you, Harpy Donavon; and you, Deputy Greyson, are having an enjoyable evening. "
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

A
    Ariana Donovan

Slightly adjusting her elbow of the arm that still had a hand on Conner’s arm, out of site from the new arrivals, she smiled and replied to the new Haunt. “Oh it has been quite intriguing this evening. It is wonderful to meet you Miss Hazelton.” Ariana said smiling to Jennifer.

“How has the evening been for the two of you? Are you beginning to adjust to the Domain?” Ariana asked looking to both Jennifer and Ricardo.

Jennifer Hazelton

"Yes Madam Harpy; the evening has been enjoyable. I have been fortunate enough to receive a bit of advice that I plan to put to good use, " She replies pleasantly.

"- and explore a hobby I have long appreciated from afar; yet did not thing it wise to pursue."

At the question she nods her head, glancing to Ricardo before looking between the two officials.

"Yes; I think Los Tigres,our recently established coterie, is settling in nicely. "

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo nodded at Jen when she looked his way and smiled internally as she mentioned Los Tigres. "I am doing very well, Madam Donovan. Los Tigres are indeed adjusting well to the Domain." Ricardo relayed to Ariana. "I hope you are doing well, Deputy Greyson." He said turning to her companion. Ricardo wanted to make sure that he was being polite to the Deputy. The last thing he needed was to mess up in front of him again.

Since Jen had been so forward, Ricardo figured he could move directly to business. "The other night, we bumped into a Kindred whose name I believe was Eric. He advised Ms. Hazelton to talk to you, Harpy Donovan about being able to put her talents with computers to good use."

C
    Conner Greyson

"My evening has been fine, mostly due to the company I keep." Conner looks around the room, keeping his eyes open for any other new arrivals that may pose a threat to the domain.

"It is good to hear that the new arrivals are banding together. Lone Wolves in a society such as ares tend to eather have trouble, or cause it." Conner states flatly.

A
    Ariana Donovan

“Marvelous. Coteries can be a wonderful thing sometimes.” Ariana smiled to Jennifer and Ricardo. “Is it just the two of you within Los Tigres?” She asked politely, briefly glancing at Conner.

“I have not seen Mr. Price in some time; I do hope he is well.” She turned her head inquisitively. “You have a talent with computers Ms. Hazelton?”

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 
     Blush, Imbibe, 

ExitScene

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer glanced at Conner for a beat; deciding then and there not to be a trouble starting lone wolf in his domain.

"It is Ricardo, our Mekhet friend Nao Zhong, and I." Jennifer replied conversationally to the question.
    "We hope to contribute to the society as much as we are able."
    "Yes madam Harpy I have some talent with computers. I was in school for ethical hacking and information systems before my Embrace. After that, I worked to maintain databases of useful information for the Nosferatu in San Diego and to encrypt the knowledge of others to ensure that it would not easily be lost.

I have been informed that there is another who works with computers-" Jennifer brightened. "- which I'm glad to hear. Embracing technology can safe guard our information."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo nods at Connor's words. The Deputy said Ricardo didn't do something bad, and that would have to do for a start.

He also nods at Jen talking about their group and her talents. She seemed to be doing a good job and wasn't got to interrupt her.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.