Ended
Watch
21 - 28
DISPLAYED
(1109) Castor and Martha

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Here you are, sir!" she smiled as, she produces from the pocket of her riding tunic a neatly folded printout on standard office paper of a map. She offers it to Castor with a nod and smile.

[[It is this map:

http://www.cityofsacramento.org/gis/...ncil_All_A.pdf

Annotated with the the boundaries of this one, but there are no names on the annotated map

http://nwod.org/wiki/index.php/Vampire_Subinfeudation ]]
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

M
    MrBrightside

"May I ask who oversees these areas ma'am? Who are the regents?" He continues to gaze down at the map while he speaks.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods, leaning on her cane with one hand as she gently points with her free hand to identify the zones up for discussion, "There are only two Regents at present, sir. Dr Erika Brady...a most beautiful and intelligent lady...she controls this zone here...I am a great admirier of her scholarly works..." she adds with a smile as her dainty gloved finger identifies Erika's territory. "Regent Roxie Hart controls this zone..." again, a lightly directed finger identifies Roxie's 'Hungry Streets.' "Regent Hart is known for her Skill at Arms; a deadly shot...so they say!" a timid smile at that. "These remaining zones," she circles her finger around the remaing zones, "are under the direct control of the Alder Prince." another smile is offered.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

M
    MrBrightside

Castor made a mental note of the two regent's domains. The rest would be simple. "I have been residing out of town, though I planned on moving to a local motel until I find permanent residence. I will stay within the Prince's zones if that is agreeable. Meeting and engaging with the regents sounds like extra and unnecessary work at the moment. Though, I must say, I would enjoying meeting Dr. Brady." Castor gazed in the direction of the Reeve then back to Martha.

Martha Villiers

PRE

A smile is offered. "Ah, well, sir...the Right of Tenancy and the Right of Feeding are highly prized in this Domain and not granted too lightly! I would urge that, until you find suitable lodgings closer to the Communal Feeding area..." which she delimits on the map with a delicate touch, "securing the right through service to the Domain is a tried and tested route to such Rights!" another smile. "The Reeve and his Deputy may be best placed to help with such a project...and sensitive to the tactical urgency and requirements thereof! Negotiating with one of the Regents is another possible route to such a goal." a happy smile. "However, if those options are fruitless, then please do hesitate to contact me, as I shall not hesitate to contact you if am in need!"

M
    MrBrightside

Castor nods in understanding. The hurdles of Invictus politics were always fun. "Of course Herald Villiers. I have no qualms about earning my way in this Domain." He offers a polite smile. "Thank you for your help. You have been considerate of my questions and pleasant to speak with. I do believe I shall introduce myself to the Reeve. Unless you have further need of me ma'am, I will be off." Castor is courteous, not seeming rushed or eager to leave Martha.

Martha Villiers

PRE

She raises a hand to pause his departure. From inside another pocket of her riding tunic she produces a small scrap of printer paper. Upon it is written, in a very neat hand in ballpoint pen, a telephone number, she shows the number to Castor and nods as she hands it to him. "Here, sir...this is a contact telephone number for you...if you wish it." she offers a friendly smile.

M
    MrBrightside

Castor take the number from Martha, careful not to touch her with his gloved hands. "I would give you my number but I don't own a phone." He chuckles awkwardly. "I look forward to our next meeting Herald Villiers. Perhaps we will see each other outside of Court." Though, Castor had no idea how he would socialize with her in an unofficial capacity. "Thank you for the number ma'am. Have a good evening." He bows once again and strolls off casually, boots clacking on the floor as he goes. What an unusually pleasant member of the Damned.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread