Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Seeing the Reeve approach and greet her, Daniella smiles, bows her head, "Good evening Reeve Heinz! I am indeed having a pleasant evening, thank you for asking. And how about yourself?"

*Max returns the smile.* Thankfully uneventful thus far, so I'm having a wonderful evening. How have you settled into Sacramento, now that you have been here for some time?

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella nods, "After the last Court, I would think uneventful would be an welcome reflief." pausing to think, "It was a little nerve wracking at first. But things have settled down quite nicely. I have been looking for my own place, and now look forward to making myself a useful member of the Domain." she smiles, "Though it seems like there is a new face, or faces, everytime I turn around. And there just are not enough hours to meet everyone it seems." she adds with a light laugh.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

Oh believe me, it is... *Max answers. He can only nod his head as the woman talks about finding a proper place to rest; Max was thankful he had the foresight to send his ghoul ahead of him to set up his "office".*

Yes, I can imagine you're looking forward to setting up your own place. It's always nice to have another member of the family taking up a permanent presence in the city...

*Max laughs long with his fellow Mekhet, shaking his head softly as he answers.* That is very common here in Sacramento. I've come to view the city not so much as a destination as a way point. I can't count how many Kindred have passed through the city since I've been here; and I can count the ones that have remained on my fingers...

Tell me, have you ever visited New York during your travels, Ms Daniella?

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

"I feel Sacramento is the right place to settle down. I also am looking forward to finding a way to become useful to the Prince and the Domain." one step at a time she thinks.
    She ponders what he says about Kindred coming and going, "I supposed that adds to the wonderful diversity of Kindred here. Though it is a shame more do not decide to stay. But with all the time we have, one might as well see as much of the world as possible. At least until you find a place to call home." though Daniella was happy to stay in one spot.
    "I am afraid I only passed by on my way here, and I have not done much traveling myself. Is New York a place you recommend for a visit?" she asks, wondering if she should have stopped and spent some time there.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Ciara Maskelyne

That is one thing about Sacramento; it seems everyone that truly belongs here finds their niche. I'll be eager to see where you fit yourself into the fabric of the city, Ms Sage.

*The Reeve can only shake his head and laugh softly at the idea of seeing the world.* If that's the case, I wish them luck. I sincerely hope the world has calmed since I last went globe hopping; I distinctly remember it trying to kill me on several occasions. At least it was nice enough to do it in pretty locations... *A knowing smile to his fellow Mekhet, followed by a soft laugh at the idea of visiting New York.*

Oh no, New York is a nice place to live, but I wouldn't want to visit. I mention it because of the subway system. There are dozens of stations, but there are only four, maybe five stops that are places people actually want to go to. The others simply get you close enough to a bus stop or cab to make it convenient. That's what I suspect Sacramento is: It's not where most people are going, but it gets them close enough...

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

"Thankfully the world has only tried to kill me once, though I am sure it will try again." she smiles, and I won't have Seth to protect me this time.

She ponders what he says about the subway system, "Ah, I can see that." she nods her head, "It may not be where they are going, but if they stay long enough, they may find a home and a purpose. Though some may see it as a place far away from what they are trying to put behind them. I am certainly interested in what brings people to where they are. Sometimes life experience, misfortune or maybe even luck."

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

Only once, hmm? Don't worry, I'm sure you have plenty of time for near-death-experiences before you grow old and have to become boring and respectable like me. *A playful wink to Daniella, then Max nods at her evaluation of why some had chosen to settle down in Sacramento.*

I won't take up any more of your time, Ms Sage; I simply wanted to check on you and see how you were adapting to Sacramento. And whatever your reasons for settling here, I certainly wish you the best. Should you ever need my assistance... *Max reaches into his vest pocket, puling out a business card with a phone number on it.* you can contact me here.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella laughs, "Boring? Definitely not!" she accepts his card "Thank you Reeve Heinz. I have enjoyed out conversation and look forward to more in the future." her tone genuine and honest, as she bows to show respect.

Ciara Maskelyne

As do I, Ms Sage. Have a pleasant evening. *A slight nod of his head to his fellow Mekhet; the Reeve once more begins a slow sweep of the club.*

Closed Thread