Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(1109) Eternal Summer

Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Juno decided to attend the gathering, having missed out on the Coronation proper and only just catching the social gathering afterwards as she had been sleeping off a hangover. The Manticoress' eyes studied her surroundings with an artist's scrutiny - it looked like a set design from some manner of a Viking Metal genre video -- and her tailed curled slightly to one side as she noticed the large amount of food. The idea of having an open fire on such a hot day allowed for a slight and elegant raising of an eyebrow, but it was Spartan's party and perhaps it was some manner of Summer custom.

As she approached the other Lost, Juno paused and inclined her head in a polite manner towards the massive Spartan. "Greetings Lord of Summer, I hope the day is going well for you."

The Fairest decided to hold off on eating, being as that it was too hot and she never fared well on a heavy meal, but she planned on getting something to drink once she was acknowledged by the host. Noticing Marcus, her tail raised up slightly as she considered that it had been a while since she had conversed with her source of admiration. That, of course, would not do.

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

Xerxia enters the commons dressed in her more traditional outfit, as it were: maroon tunic, dark leggings, and matching leather gloves, boots, and over-corset. She heads over to where she sees many Summer Courtiers and waves.

"Hey boys," the elven Fairest says as she takes a seat on one of the laid out blankets.

S
    Spartan

"Xerxia, thank you for coming." Spartan says with a nod, "Hello Miss Juno. We will see how it goes shortly."

Spartan turns his head back to the Courtiers. "It appears we await @Rust Main (@Khalvin ) and Faith." Spartan says growing impatient.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri blinked, once, as she was blatantly ignored by the Helmed Warrior. If she didn't have so much red hair, perhaps someone could see her blush with a mixture of humiliation and anger.

She cleared her throat with an over-the-top manner, pretty much bringing up enough saliva to drown in before speaking.

"King Spartan, perhaps you did not hear me before," she announced, direct and a little less politely, keeping her annoyance as hidden as she could behind a careful smile, "I asked if I could have a moment of your time, if you please, sir."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

K
    Kazakin

Rook raised a riveted hand in greeting to Fu and Xerxia, a little smile tugging at the corner of his mouth. It was pretty strange to think that he felt even slightly at home with these other Changelings, to him. He'd always been a wanderer. Maybe it wasn't so bad that he was getting used to this.

Parents should not outlive their children.

Those words seemed to sear out any thoughts of resting or settling yet.

I will not outlive mine!

S
    Spartan

"Miss Nutkins, I am very sorry, I was lost in my thoughts." Spartan says standing and giving a bow of his head to the Steepscrambler. "How may I help you?" Spartan says gesturing off to one side so they may speak privately.

The petite Beast followed behind the larger set fae, the corners of her lips quirking in amusement.

"That's quite alright, I can understand that you must have many things on your mind. In fact, that is why I am here. As Envoy Harvest, my role of Autumn entails that I keep my connections with the various Courts as open as I can, a fact that I've come to neglect, to be honest. Wedding plans can cause so many headaches, Spartan, beleive me," she added, smiling to complement the joke. "I've come to ask if there is anything I can personally do for Summer to aid the hopefully smoother transition come the Autumn Coronation. I can appreciate that Rust didn't exactly make many friends due to his....eccentricities, but I would like to help you as much as I am able to show the many new arrivals that the Courts can work together despite our apparent differences, differences I would like to learn about given the opportunity."

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin saunters in, the giggling children filling the room with the sounds of a squeeling and laughter, so much like a waterpark. Which is where it looks like AL-Adin has been, judging from the towel over his shoulders, t-shirt and swim trunks. His grin is huge, and he seems to be fully full of life.
    "Heya!" He calls out to everyone.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

B
    Beej

Circling away around to the Springers, Otto smiles at both. "Hi ya. Juno, long time no see. Al, hows the running?" Personally the monkey-man was a little too weird for his tastes but he was pretty harmless so, whatever.

S
    Spartan

Spartan nods as he listens to the words of the Truefriend, "Indeed, Ms Nutkins, I very much appreciate that. And today, If all my Courtiers can show up here, will be a day of change for the Summer Court."

"I am afraid there is no wedding in my future, but It does please me to see that Your's and Rick's wedding plans are moving along as the day fast approaches."
    Spartan pauses for a few moments, trying to think of something that the Squirrel can do to assist the Summer Court. Something that is not demeaning or ... "Terri, there is something you can do... Make sure I don't make an ass out of myself." Spartan says. "I am not a educated man, I know very little of politics. I just want to do what is right for all our people. So if I start giving in to my ... eccentricities, please call me on it."

Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.