Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1109) Daniella and Ricardo

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    E
    Ebon Reaper

Daniella sees Ricardo and decides to introduce herself. "Good evening sir." She says with a friendly smile, "My name is Daniella Sage, I hope the evening is treating you well."
    Ricardo had barely left Sidor when another Kindred approached him. She was both good looking and had another strong Beast. His own Beast wanted to run. When he managed to quiet it down, it made a suggestion, "You could always let me eat someone, then we would not have to run away from everyone." He did his best to ignore the monstrous side of himself.

Focusing on the person in front of him, Ricardo began "Good evening Ms. Daniella. I am Ricardo Rodriguez Reyes, mucho gusto. This evening has been very pleasant for me. I hope you have enjoyed it as well." (Nice to meet you.) Thinking about her good looks, he considers asking her if she is a Daeva. However, as with the Nosferatu, he goes with the more polite rote of asking. "I am a Lord. May I be so bold as to inquire about your family, Ms. Daniella?"

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella smiles while commanding her beast to be quiet, it screamed at her to devour the smaller beast in front of her. "I am pleased to meet you sir!" She pauses, a little confused by the names, knowing how important it can be to address someone correctly, "I know names are important, and I want to make sure I address you correctly, is Mr. Rodriguez correct?" Daniellas Britsh accent more then likely mispronoucning the name."A Lord? I have to admit you are the first Lord I have met since arriving here." Daniella had heard her Sire talk of Lords here and there, she was eager to learn more. Smiling, "I am a Shadow, fairly new to the Domain."*OCC....posting from a cell phone...sorry for not using color*
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo smiled back. She was the third person tonight to get his name right. After his first night in court, he doubted that would happen. "Yes that is correct Ms. Daniella." He didn't mind that she didn't pronounced it in an anglicized way, most people did than anyway. "I am new to this domain as well. I only days before the last court. So far, I find it quite pleasant here." That would leave it open if she wanted to talk more about the domain.

"There do not seem to be many Lords in this domain. Although," he said glancing in the Prince's general direction "there seem to be at lest a few quite distinguished ones." Mulling over her reply, he asked "Are there many Shadows in this domain?"

*OOC: Don't worry about the color.*

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She listens, pleased that she got his name right. "Only days? Well, then welcome! You seem to be fitting in well and making friends, which I have found to be a bit of a struggle." Daniella always had trouble meeting new people, her Sire had not really prepaired her for being on her own.

"If you don't mind me asking, where are you from and what brings you here?" she asks with genuine interest. "I have meet a few other Shadows since arriving here myself," she pauses, a slight frown, "With so many new faces and so little hours in the night, it is hard to estimate. How about you? Have you met any other Lords?"
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

E
    Ebon Reaper

"Thank you very much. The Kindred here have been quite welcoming." the Hispanic Lord replied. Considering how long vampires stayed put, he was still quite new.

Ricardo considered what had brought him to this domain."I am from Mexicali, Mexico. It is a nice place, but I didn't want to be under my Sire's thumb for all of eternity. I also wanted to see if all the rumors about the north were true."
    He scowled a bit when talking about his sire. It was all true, but he didn't want to go into details about the old Ventrue. "If you don't mind me asking, I am wondering the same about you."

"I have met a couple of Venture, including our Priscus." If she wasn't comfortable sharing any information about her Clan, he felt like he should probably avoid the topic as well.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella thinks of her studies, trying to remember if she had come across anything of Mexico. "From what I have studied, Mexico seems like a country rich in history and culture. Herald Villiers has advised me on some of the libraries here, perhaps they will have a good selection on Mexico, I do enjoy learning about new cultures and places." her eyes light up at the thought of something new to learn.

"I certainly can understand not wanting to be under a Sire's thumb. I left England because there was nothing to hold and tie me there." her voice gets soft, remembering her home. "I heard my Sire talk of America, and decided to see it for myself." she brightens up "I have not been disappointed so far."

Daniella looks around and sees Conner, "I have met mine, and I am still learning all the titles" she laughs

E
    Ebon Reaper

"Mexico is indeed rich in history and culture. Was there something in specific that interested you about it?" The Mexican replied proudly. He might not be able to answer ever single question about his homeland, but he did remember a good deal and was interested in what she had learned. He continued on the library route, "Central Library has almost a hundred books on Mexican history, in Spanish alone. I have actually spent some time there reading some of those books." Except for the night I ran into Martha there and were talked, he reminisced.

Ricardo nodded in agreement when she mentioned her sire. Her mention of England peaked his interest. "It seems everyone else talks about how great this America is. What is it like back in England? How is it different from here?" He wondered if she was dealing with as much of a culture shock as he was.

He laughs along with her as she mentions all the titles, but is content to let that thread of conversation drop.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

"It is hard to find something that interests me more then others, for there seems to be so much to it. But if I had to be specific, I would say the art and ancient civilations." she takes a moment "The history surrounding those civilations has always interested me. Though I have not had a chance to really read about it, the bits and pieces I have gathered make me anxious to learn more." her tone excited, she truely enjoys the thought of learning more. "Central Library? I will have to make sure I take an evening, or more, to get some reading done."

Daniella ponders his question about England. Where to begin? "Ah, England!" she says with a smile, remembering her home. "Where I am from, Alnwick, it is not as," she pauses, looking for the right word "populated with buildings and people. It is a quite town, rich with history. You can drive on a road for many miles and ever meet another person." she had spent many evenings driving those roads, running errands, and she missed the beautiful view as she drove those roads. "And if you enjoy history and castles, well, Alnwick will never disappoint you." she looks around the room at the Kindred gathered, "Guess you could say I am a country girl in a culture shock of the city. My duties back home never lead me far from Alnwick, so this is one of my first times in a city this size."

E
    Ebon Reaper

"As a matter of fact, I share your passion for ancient civilizations. However, my education focused mostly on the Mexica, whom you probably know as the Aztecs. As for the art, I am personally a fan of all Day of the Dead art. I enjoy all the skeletons walking, dancing, and doing all the things that we do." There was more than a trance of humor in his voice. "Yes, Central Library is a very good source of information about Mexican history," he continued.

Ricardo looks confused and interested in her description of her description of her home domain. "That sounds quite pleasant, but how did you find food?"

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

"The Aztecs? I remember the name from a book my Sire had, it talked a lot about their Temples. And what beautiful Temples they are! Day of the Dead? It does not sound familer. Though the skeletons sound excting. Is it a celebration?" she nods when he mentions Central Library "Perhaps you could recommend some good books for me to pick up?"

"Thankfully, I didn't have to worry about food, my Sire had servents who provided enough food for us. Though one could always find food at the local taverns. How about you? How have things been different from your home?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.