Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice shrugs, 'Not now, not that I'm aware of. It's about a couple of things regarding older Kindred that once resided in Sacramento. As far as I know it's not a matter of high urgency, so we'll become active when we have the time.'

She smiles to her friend, 'But I will let you know if you can help, surely the Priscus will be happy to hear that.'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

PRE

Sarah laughs a bit at Alice's little joke considering she had returned to this city looking for an old Kindred who once resided here and had spent the first decade of her Requiem in Sacramento. While most of the Kindred from that period seemed to have met their final death or disappeared over the decades, Sarah figured that there was still a small chance she would remember a name or a fact. "Well there is always the off chance I might remember a name from when I was here during the 60's and 70's. David Silver of the Circle of the Crone was also around back then." The Daeva makes a note to herself to find David before she left tonight and see how he was doing.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha's attentions had wandered to studying the crowd again...then Alice's gown...then Sarah's legs and shoes. Talk of the 1970s snapped her attention back to Sarah with a smile and nod. She had nothing to add to Alice's words, so simply kept quiet and happily watchful.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice chuckles at the misinterpretation, 'Maybe they were around back then as well, but I actually just meant about one year ago. That's the time... for example Muir disappeared.'

Then she looks around in Court, who was that David Silver again? Maybe it was time to find that out. 'Maybe we can say hello to that David Silver? I don't recall I've ever met him.'

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Player of the Month

Sarah takes a moment to think on the name, remembering back to the first decade of her Requiem and searching for the name of Muir. While Alice might laugh off her assistance, the challenge had stroked Sarah's ego a bit and while she was normally more than content to just stay out of things and just focus on herself, something about her friendship with Alice and Martha had changed her. Slightly. Just a bit but enough that she desired to help. So she takes a moment to focus on the effort to remember, thinking on nights past and seeing old faces that had all more than likely met the final death in one of the numerous incidents to befall the city.

After those moments pass, the blond Daeva looks around the room and spots the man in question alone. "That gentleman is Mr. David Silver."

OOC Question: Was Muir around from 1965 - 1975 and if he was can Sarah remember him or does she need to roll?

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice turns around to see who he was exactly, Wow he looks like... awh let's not have have prejudices for once. It wasn't good to think bad of her friend's friends, so she breaks her own thoughts.

'Good! And what's stopping us?' She shrugs in a way that says: I guess nothing. With a friendly smile Alice looks to Martha, 'Will you be joining us Herald Villiers, or are there more important matters in need of your attention?' It didn't sound like she blames Martha, more like she cares for her and respects her busy position.

Played by Dark Passenger

M
    MrBrightside

Walking to the Herald, Castor scans the room. Never making eye contact but taking in the atmosphere of the room. The small groups chatting away the evening.

When he finally approaches the Herald he gives a bow. "Pardon me Herald Villiers?" This is as much a statement as it is a question. "My name is Castor Drake. I am new to the domain and wondered if I might have the pleasure of your company once you are done here?" Castor gives a polite smile and nod to the other two women. His drawl became more exaggerated at the end. An unfortunate side effect of his nerves. He hoped that she wouldn't be offended by such a blatant approach.

PRE

The arrival of the new Kindred snaps Sarah out of her thoughts and returns her full focus to the room as a whole. The name Muir and her reflections on its meaning are put on hold for the moment as Martha is called to do her duty as Herald. The blond Daeva smiles and returns the nod of the gentleman who introduced himself to Martha. "Well I guess we need to excuse ourselves and allow you to do your duty Herald Villiers." She smiles and bows slightly, not wishing to show her friend anything that could be considered disrespect. Sarah also lets out her full accent, the words brushed with the genteel grace of the Deep South, probably Louisiana, maybe even New Orleans. "It was a pleasure to speak with you again."

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread