Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1109) Katrina and Dillion

Katrina headed over to the side of the room and smiled at Dillon "How can I help you this evening Priscus?"

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon silently follows Katrina over to the fringe of the gathering. At her smile, he can't help but mirror it with his own grin. At the title, he can't help swivel his eyes away briefly, and back. "Not too awkward." He jokes quietly.

"Frankly, when you left so suddenly, you gave Miss Blaszanyik and I quite a shock. Is everything alright?"

Concern is not the only emotion he feels at the matter, but it's the most diplomatic one. The only one he allows himself to show. And it is genuine.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Katrina chuckled "Everything is fine. I had some business I needed to take care of. I am glad the clan choose a new Priscus, it saved the awkwardness of stepping down." She paused, her expression becoming more serious. "I actually needed to speak with you about my involvement with the clan." She paused again. "This is not really an easy conversation to be having. Perhaps before I was kidding myself, that the clan could be anything other than savages. Which is fine, but it's not me. Sure now and again I have my savage moments but it is just not the way I operate. Well not any more."

She stops for a moment. "I am not turning my back on my clan, I just can't get as involved as I once was. The clan expects something that I can not provide. If you ever need me I will always help any way I can. I am just unsure of how much involvement I am going to have. Or how much we have in common. Things are changing, and this is not an easy conversation for me to be having."

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon nods, his smile fading into a thoughtful expression as he gives serious consideration to Katrina's words. Picking it back up again, he hopes to convey something more to her than letting her off the hook. "I understand your feelings, I promise. The Beast runs deep in our family, and it can be hard for our minds to bear it. Those of us who aren't able to balance out that monster might've been better off not Embraced in the first place. But have faith in your cousins, Miss Sherbotsky. I have seen what a Savage with a shrewd head on her shoulders is capable of. It's something no Kindred ever forgets, or takes lightly." Funny that he thought of Adonia, saying 'her' instead of 'his' for Corbin. But then again, maybe not. The personal pride is evident in his voice.

And when his Sire left town for any length of time, she settled matters, first. As did he.

"I hope we can see that here, in Sacramento. It is what I plan on cultivating." Dillon's smile broadens, with a wink. "Just keep me in the loop, please. I'm a bit of a worrywart."
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Katrina smiled again, "Of course Priscus, I do not wish to cut all ties with my clan." Just some of them. "If you ever need me you have my phone number, but I am sure I will see you in Elysium. If you will excuse me, I do not wish to waste any more of your time this evening." Katrina nodded at Dillon and headed back to the small Carthian gathering. Dillon had a challenge on his hands, trying to do anything with that plague of locusts in the city was going to be a hard task.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon meets the nod with one of his own, his smile never completely leaving. "Have a good evening, Miss."

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Closed Thread