Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice silently listens to her two allies. More better ideas were coming, still she thought they would need another Kindred helping them. Two pairs of two would be nice. 'It sounds like a good idea. How about I join Dillon in his car, and we stop nearby the Firehouse... but we pretend to be just looking for some privacy, since it'll probably be on a spot somewhere on the edge of town?' She didn't know where Vincent street was, but the Brides were unlikely to have their base in Downtown Sacramento.

'I'm sure that while we can be very convincing, Sarah and hopefully someone else will be capable of having a good look at the Firehouse. And maybe we can find someone to sneak in later? Depends on how many of them we think there are. If we can convince them to be there by coincidence, we keep the element of surprise for ourselves when needed, and it won't necessarily be dangerous.'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

PRE

"That whole plan depends on us finding another person." Leaning a bit closer to Alice, she regards both her fellow Daeva and Dillon. "I just hope that the two of you can keep your minds focused on the task at hand, if you're going to try to play it that way. You might need to make a quick getaway and even pretend make out sessions can be a major distraction." Her expression is serious and focused. "Besides Dillon if you're acting as the bait and poking the beehive so we can see how they'll react, it might be best to have as many eyes on the Firehouse as possible and for you to keep on the move. If that's how we're playing it, then the more they react, the more we get to see."

Sarah looks at her watch and then at the other two Kindred. "If they see your car I doubt they're going to assume it's just a bit of naughty action, still we seem to have something close to a workable idea forming up here." She smiles at Dillon. "How can we go wrong when Steve McQueen is involved right?"

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

There are thoughtful nods to both women, though Dillon is glad he hadn't activated the Blush. At Alice's casually suggested pretend make-out session, he might actually have blushed. Her and Sarah seemed quite the Daeva Duo, but for the moment, Dillon is still thinking with his upstairs brain.

"Well, just a drive-by on my part probably won't net us much of a reaction. I, or we, have to be doing... something. Of course, the idea is to be seen, and recognized. If we can't get someone to play bass," by this, he means a fourth person, "then I'll go it alone. I can play the part of the inexperienced, overly obvious stakeout officer. You two can keep out of sight and take notes." Dillon considerss of how he can play his part to the greatest efficiency, suppressing a snigger as he adds "I think I have a pair of binoculars somewhere..."

While he waits for a response from Dana, he punches up Google Maps on the touch screen of his phone. Poking at the device was more fun than he will admit, however, as he hides behind an expression of mild frustration at the tiny technology. He seems to be doing it the hard way, zoomed in close on Sacramento and just looking around....

"Come on, Vincent Street..." Funny, that was the name of the Inquisitor in Chicago. Small world.

Fail! I think I found it, but I rolled since Dillon isn't an expert Googler :)
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-09-05 12:04:01 Dillon Connery rolls 1 to Google (Int+Computer) (1s Subtract, Chance) 4 failure
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

While her eyes move between Sarah and Dillon the idea begins to expand to multiple forms in her head, there were several possibilities. 'If you want to lure them out of their nest you could indeed be the dumb stakeout. But I don't like the idea of you standing there in front of their headquarters all alone.' Such a nice piece of body should not be wasted.

'How about I join as the angry elder asking you what the fuck you're doing out here?! Exposing our plans to the poachers.' She tries to imitate the anger already, but the yet present smile wasn't helping. Then she looks curious to them both again, 'On a side note, do you know someone we can trust, who is not too busy, with the powers of invisibility? If we lure them out, one of us could be going in...'

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

PRE

"Honestly I don't have many contacts among the city's Kindred population but I know someone who knows everyone." Sarah smiles and pulls out her phone, flashing a grin to both Alice and Dillon. "I'm calling Martha, she'll have a few people in mind for sure."

The Daeva hits the buttons on her iPhone and waits for the Herald to pick up.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

"...and thereby drawing their attention even more." Dillon says, finishing Alice's idea with a funny smirk drawing partly up one side of his face. "We can't get too elaborate with the acting, though, they'll know something's up. My poker face is okay, but my stage skills, not so much."

Nor, it seems is his internet prowess. Small world, he had just thought, but apparently not small enough to keep Sacramento from holding a gazillion tiny streets with seemingly no coordination whatsoever...

Careful scrutiny pays off after a few more seconds, and Dillon thinks they have a winner. He spins the phone as he scoots the display to the center of the table toward the two Daeva. "There's a Vincent Avenue parallel to Madison in Citrus Heights. It looks as though it falls right outside the domain border. That's gotta be it."

1 sux to interwebz
    Date Action Roll Result
    2011-09-06 07:41:49 Dillon Connery rolls 2 to Google some more (Int+Computer) (1s Subtract, WillPower) 10, 6 1 success
    ST verify whether or not I'm jumping the gun, plz

At Sarah's sudden decision to involve the Herald, Dillon barely suppresses a wince. Not that he wanted to be secretive or anything, he just wanted to do a little footwork on his own. Having Anton Flores direct the event at the Ridge Motel had been a nightmare. More for the younger Kindred than for him and Alice, but still. It could have been cleaner. "I was hoping we could hold on speaking to the real authorities until we had something more substantial to show them. But then, Herald Villiers is always a good choice." And secretly, he's a little jealous that Sarah could apparently just throw around the name 'Martha' like they were sisters.

I need to tend my friendships a little more
    , he supposed.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice rolls with her eyes, but laughs with it. 'So first I give you a simple option, being two lovebirds waiting for the birds of prey to get out of their nest, you say no. I give you another option and you say it's too hard. I don't know it anymore.'

She smiles and turns to Sarah, 'If you not approach her like the 'real authorities' she's the best ally you can have.' She hears the conversation, and by considering her cousin's tone it probably meant success. 'Any luck?'

Played by Dark Passenger

PRE

"Good Evening Martha, this is Sarah. I am terribly sorry to bother you but I was wondering if I could ask a small favor."

"Alice, Dillon and I were going to go looking at an old building or two and felt the need for a bit of company, do you know of anyone who might be willing to join us? Any friends who might be people shy or have an eye for detail and who would enjoy an evening out?"

"Ah sounds like some friends who really might enjoy a night out among the proper company, I'll give them a call."

"I believe that I have Miss B's number but I shall drop by your office for the other information as soon as I am able. Thank you very much Martha, your help is greatly appreciated."

"We'll be over shortly, I look forward to seeing you again my friend."

The Daeva ends the call and turns her full attention back to Dillon and Alice, a smile on her face. "Five possibilities, at least two of which are Haunts and one of which is a Shadow. One is Brenn and while I don't believe she can hide herself, I trust her and she'll come in handy should things go south. I've got her number." Sarah looks first at Dillon and then at Alice wondering how they'll react to the news. "The other four, we'll need to visit the Herald's office to pick up their contact information." She had to force herself to say Herald, not out of any disrespect for Martha but because her first instinct was to always think of the petite Shadow as Martha, the cute and intelligent young woman she loved to spend time with. Others simply thought of her as the Herald, Sarah saw the person and well genuinely liked the person.

"So I'll text Brenn and tell her to meet us at Avalon and we can get this show on the road." She grins at the other two Kindred, every inch the cute and sexy woman of action.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon stands, retrieving his phone and leaning toward Alice with a playful expression. The knuckles of one hand on the surface of the table carry his weight, as an eyebrow raises. "I didn't say 'no' to playing your lovebird or to letting you yell at me in public. When the time comes, you may pick one." Whether he's being playful or downright flirty is anyone's guess. But in his Requiem thus far, Dillon had not let any Succubi get the best of him. They had gotten some of him for sure...

"Alright," Dillon says, straightening up and pocketing his phone, "relocate to the Avalon, meet with Herald Villiers, recruit some able bodies, and go from there?"

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Start new scene? I don't think there's a lot useful to add
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread