Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1109) Daniella and Ariana

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    A
    Ariana Donovan

Daniella smiles and gives a respectful bow to Ms. Donovan. "I am well, thank you for asking. And how are you? I do have to say that is a lovely dess, I love the color." Her smile warm and her tone honest.
    Continuing to smile, Ariana gave a nod to Daniella. "Thank you, Madam Sage. Other than keeping busy with many things, I am doing magicficent. I have not spoken to you since you first arrived in the Domain. How have you been adjusting to our wonderful city?" Asking with polite curiosity. "Have you had time to venture out or find something exciting to do?"

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

"I have been adjusting well, thank you." she pauses "I am sorry to say that I have not had much of a chance to venture out. I did make it to The Lily once, but that has been the extent of my adventures. Though Herald Villiers made a few recommendations for me. Mostly libraries so I can feed my desire to learn." she smiles, very happy to be talking with Harpy Donovan. "Though I am still looking for some way to make myself useful to this fine city."

"If you don't mind me asking, what do you do outside of here?" Daniella had heard others mention what Harpy Donovan did outside of Court, but she likes to ask herself to make sure her information was correct. "And I can only imagine how busy you are, with everyone vying for the honor of talking with you." she adds with a smile.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

A
    Ariana Donovan

“I am glad to hear you are adjusting. Herald Villiers is quite fond of libraries. There are many things to take in for the evenings; plays, concerts, symphonies and art galas. Is there anything else you may particularly enjoy?” Ariana smiled at her as she inquired.

“I am an editor and reporter for the Sacramento Bee’s entertainment section. That is why I am privy to some nightlife information.” She winked to the dark haired Shadow. Glancing in Asa ’s direction before replying. “Well, the only Honor I see in it is my duty to the Domain, but thank you nonetheless. I do not think of it as busy at all. I enjoy what I do.” Her eyes then rested on Daniella.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

"Back home I enjoyed riding in the evenings. But I also enjoy solving puzzles and investigating different things. My job back home required my skills in investigation be sharp." she pauses, thinking, "The art galas sound like something I would enjoy. Are there any plays you could recommend?"

Daniella nods, listening to her "That must be a very interesting job! Is it something you enjoy? What made you decide to become an editor and reporter?" Daniella had never had the chance while she was alive to pursue a career, and she wished she had. Even in her unlife, she never really had a career. She found herself a little envious.

"I am sure the Domain is grateful for all you do. I only hope I will be able to contribute myself somehow to the Domain."
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana put her finger on her lips for a moment as she thought. “I am unsure if there is any equestrian places available that late in the evening. I believe Miss Saigon is playing right now. Since the month is drawing to an end, there will be more scheduled in September.” She smiled but there was a question that prevailed in her mind. “If I may ask, what it is you investigated?”

Remembering back to the Apple, she looked to Daniella as she replied to another question. “It was strongly recommended to me as a career I would enjoy. I do indeed enjoy it. There have been many opportunities that I was privy to in that position.” Ariana smiled with assurance to Daniella. “Thank you. I am sure you will find your niche around here soon enough.”

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

"I will certainly look forward to taking in a play in the coming month. Thank you for the information."

She ponders the question, deciding on the best answer. "I was trained to investigate those my Sire wanted information on. Though he also trained me to be able to obtain items he desired." she looks down, "Not wanting to sound arrogant, but I was very successful at my job." she returns her eyes to Ms. Donvans and smiles.

A
    Ariana Donovan

“What sort of items were you to procure Madam Sage?” Ariana asked politely. “I am also curious as to what type of information you were to obtain?” She spoke as she looked to Daniella. The Lordess also wondered if Conner Greyson had asked her any of these questions.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella is a bit surprised by the question, only one other person had expressed an interest in her past, and he wasn't here. "He had a taste for occult items, strange items that spiked his interests. And most of those items were in the possession of his rivals." she pauses, deciding on her next words, she wasn't used to being asked of her past. "As far as information, it depended on what he wanted. He was always after information on his rivals, such as who was in power, how many Kindred followed said rival. It was always information he could use to further his power."

A
    Ariana Donovan

Ariana had been interviewing people long enough to know when someone was being vague that there was a secret to keep. She smiled to Daniella and gently nodded her head. “Well informants are always of use in the Domain. Perhaps you should talk to Herald Villiers about this in the future. She may be able to find a place for you.” She said with a little wink.

“Is there any other questions you have this evening Madam Sage? Or perhaps any other assistance I could provide?”

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

"Herlard Villiers did mention that. I look forward to having a place and a purpose here."

"I cannot think of any questions right now." a slight pause "If there is anything I can do to be of use to the Domain, please let me know. I look forward to serving Prince Clarke." she adds with sincerity. Daniella hoped Herlard Villiers would be able to find her something to do soon, being idle was not something Daniella enjoyed. She needed a purpose, needed to feel like she was contributing in some way to the Domain.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.