Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Having made prior arrangements with Dillon for the Journey concert, Ariana waited with Felix until he arrived. She was speaking with her ghoul, which consisted of text messaging each other while they stood and faced one another. It may have been peculiar to some, although with technology today, it was also very common.

She was dressed in a pleated black skirt with a stylish purple blouse. Ariana wore no jewelry other than a particular watch and a hair stick that was silver rose lightly brushed with indigo and purple along the petals. As she continued to text back and for with Felix, she watched for Dillon by the entrance.

When Dillon arrives, it's in a black v-necked shirt under a grey blazer and a pair of decent looking jeans. The blazer said 'I'm meeting a lady...', the jeans said '...but this is a rock concert'. His usual pair of silver crosses swing with the bounce of his step, one just below the V of his collar, and the smaller one from a short chain dangling from his earlobe.

Hazel eyes bounce back and forth between Araina and the ghoul. The Gangrel's bright smile, which was subdued by his standards, splits into his usual crooked grin when he infers they're texting with each other. "I'm not that late am I, Miss Donovan?"

Ariana saw Dillon approach and gave him a warm smile as she quelled the beast within from running off. She greeted him shaking her head slightly. "Good evening Mr. Connery, and no are not late at all. I hope you do not mind sitting in the press area tonight." She gave him a badge on a lanyard that said SacBee Guest, which looked nearly identical to the one she was wearing. Slipping her phone in her pocket, she turned to Felix. Then pointing to her eyes and letting her hands slid together and one away with a cupped wave to the Ghoul in a very rudimentary way to say see you later. He gave a flamboyant wave with a cheesy grin, pulling keys out and walked away.

"If you are referring to Felix and I texting, it is how we usually speak." She smiled and looked to Dillon seeing his chain from his ear. Checking her watch and watching the crowd filter in still a little slow. "We still have some time before it starts."

"Nice." Dillon says with approval as he slips the lanyard around his neck, metaphorically leashing himself to the Harpy as he mentally leashed the Beast within. Noting the sign language, he assumes the assistant must be hearing impaired. He hadn't considered it very much beyond tactical applications, but it was interesting how modern technology was actually useful for more than the standard juvenile bull-squash it catered to. Pulling his own phone out from his pant pocket just enough to see the screen, the Gangrel confirms the time without bothering his Harpy for the question. "So we do."

His face brightening right back up, Dillon quips with that boyish gusto that's characterized him for almost three men's lifetimes. "So, Journey! Are you as excited as I am? Ah, I haven't watched a Journey show in..." but he catches himself before saying something 'absurd'. Doing the math, he probably didn't look like he could have been born before the early eighties at the most, and that was saying he was as well-preserved as an actor. "...well, I don't remember, but it's been a while." Wink.

Ariana may not have been jumping for joy, but she was indeed looking forward to the show. Maybe the company as well, as she recalled how gentleman like he was at the Asylum. "It has been one I have been waiting to see since it was announced. I have never actually seen them in concert before, but I have been a fan of their music for many years." She said smiling, and not pushing the issue of his last concert.

"How have you been since the other night." Nodding to Dillon knowing he would pick up the queue that she meant Court beneath the Avalon. "Did you and Miss Blaszanyik speak further of the matter in question?" Ariana politely asked, hoping to get some business out of the way before they went inside.

"Ah, yes actually." Dillon says with a modest scoff through his grin and a glance to the ground. Pocketing his hands, he looks back up to Ariana's cool blue eyes with a faint measure of confidence. "There was a family reunion of sorts. It was agreed that I should be the one to look after the interests of my rowdy cousins. More of a service to any of my other family members who move out this way, to help them get acclimated, than anything else. But I take the full responsibility gladly."

Of course, it had been only because the others didn't care so much, and Dana seemed to feel as though she didn't have it in her, so it went to Dillon almost by Proxy. But it was an investment worth cultivating.

“I am so glad you worked that out. I think you will do well.” Ariana smiled softly and touched his arm lightly for reassurance. “I was also given the same opportunity as you recently. It is rather difficult when our families are small.” It was if she just tossed the information in without taking a mind to overshadow Dillon. “Should you need any assistance, please do let me know.” She looked in his hazel eyes for a moment while checking the line at the door.

“What else has been going on as of late? Meetings of any sort? Parties?” She asked curiously. Knowing what Sidor did in his spare time, Ariana wondered if Dillon did much of the same.

Dillon's grin goes modest again, accompanied by an appreciative nod. "Thank you, Miss Donovan, I hope so. And congratulations, I do certainly approve." His expression turns a little guilty here, in an amusing way, "Though I confess that I haven't knowingly met any of your relatives, I can't imagine anyone filling the leading role quite as well as you will. You are in a unique position well suited for it," the Gangrel holds up the SacBee press pass from its place around his neck, as though he's about to reference her station as a Journalist, "as all roads lead to you. I'll let you know as soon as I need a few hints. It probably won't take long. Likewise, though, I am completely at your disposal."

Dillon idly wondered if it would embarrass his fellow Priscus when he started pumping fist in time with the intro to 'Separate Ways'...

"Parties? I wish. Nothing recreational." The Savage's eyes look up to the sky, as if to pluck something down worth saying. "I like to sing in my car loud enough to scare the people I drive by.... No, you know what? Here's a question for you, do you know of a twenty four hour gym anywhere in Sacramento?" The thought seems to have struck him suddenly, as though it's something he hadn't considered yet, but there it was. "I might look for... residence nearby."

Ariana made waving gesture of her hand down by her side. “Do not worry about it. My family is also in limited numbers as of late.” Smiling and shaking her head at his compliment. “Thank you. I too hope I can fulfill the role as well as my predecessors.” Or perhaps better, she thought.

Turning her head in a puzzling gesture. “All roads lead to me?” Ariana laughed slightly. “What gives you such an indication?” She asked with a slightly playful tone.

“Singing or dancing when no one is around is a good way to relieve some tension.” Smiling as if giving something of herself away. “I do believe there are a few twenty-four hour gyms downtown not far from the Avalon or the Bee.” Her face had a questioning look on her face, but still a pleasant smile. “Are you wondering about some sort of residency, Mr. Connery?”

Dillon raises his arms out to the side at slightly different angles, hands open in a dramatic gesture of omnipotence. The tone of his husky voice is just as dramatic, if a bit hammy. "Knowledge and information is power, as they say, Miss Donovan. It is to you we look for guidance when we're lost." He drops the schtick with a good humored chuckle. "You make sure we're no more ignorant than we're supposed to be. I've found your, ah, bulletins extremely helpful in avoiding making a fool out of myself." Or, at least, the wrong manner of fool...

Then, concerning the gym, "Well, I think I mentioned martial hobbies when we spoke once before, and I've not yet found a place with the right equipment to train. I've noticed lately how rusty I've gotten. Sloppy, even. That's all." Dillon shrugs. "It would be cool if I could find a home close to a good place, but I'm pretty open minded right now."

“Well, you could say my habits run in the family.” Giving Dillon a wink. “When I first moved here, finding out any sort of information was terribly difficult. I vowed to myself, that if I was ever put in such a position, I would never let it go by the wayside.” Ariana toyed with her press pass. “You may say that I have a knack for it.” Choosing her words carefully, not wanting to cause any curiosity.

“Let us see Mr. Connery.” Slipping her finger across her lips in thought. “I believe I have seen the Aikdo Center, Zen Martial Arts Center and Ultimate Fitness. Other than martial, I am unsure what sort of equipment or exercise you prefer.” A slight smirk passed over her lips and lingered in her eyes. “Those studios are in places that you would need to take up with Mr. Clarke. If you have another place you would prefer, I may know who else to ask.” Nodding to the door. “Shall we enter? I do not mind speaking during the concert, unless you do?” Ariana also knew there would not be many around where they would be at and the music would cover a few things more.

"Well, then, Sacramento is lucky to have you." Dillon says simply. Honestly. He wondered what exactly brought Ariana here in the first place, but those were questions probably best answered away from mortals. Then again, she had demonstrated a knack for getting her point across, Masquerade be damned. Ba-dum Tssh!

The Gangrel's eyebrows raise in amusement at the coy smirk, as he only imagines what it may have implied. "Well, maybe I'll show you, if you're ever so inclined." Wordplay? Possibly. He moves to the door when it is momentarily clear of kine, and holds it open chivalrously. "After you, Madam."

Pausing for a brief moment, making sure he got his phrasing right, Dillon ventures, "I certainly wouldn't mind renting from Mister Clarke. I might prefer it, actually. But he's very busy, and I possibly have only the offer of being a Night Watchman to make. Miss Villiers mentioned much the same, and I wouldn't want to pester either of them with a promise that I'm sure is made more often than not. If you have any other ideas on the matter, something more imaginative maybe, I'd be interested to hear them."

As Ariana walked through the door noted the gentlemanly gesture, very different from some Gangrel she had met. "Thank you." She said as she passed Dillon. It was too difficult to talk as Ariana lead them through the crowd of people making their way to their seats. When they got to the press area, the space was small, but no one had been sitting there. Ariana looked around for a moment into the standing area below. "Ah, it appears most of them are down there close to the stage." She turned to look at Dillon. "If you would rather go down there we can." She chuckled a little. "Although some times a little distance from them makes the concert more enjoyable." She said with a smirk. Ariana never minded being around a lot of kine at once, but if she could avoid it she did.

"There are a couple other people you could speak to about moving in. Miss Hart or Miss Brady may be of some help. I do suggest aiding Mr. Greyson or Mr. Heinz around the city to sort of begin earning your keep." Ariana gave Dillon a slight wink. "Often when one pays it forward, receiving the reward is easier." She smiled enjoying the play on words.

The music had started, so she shifted the conversation to something a little lighter in case music stopped suddenly during conversation. Ariana's spoke louder than normal to compensate for the music, she leaned her shoulder to Dillon while still watching the stage. "So, back to the gym question." Her head tilted and her eyes gave way to curiosity as she looked at Dillon. "What would you be inclined to show me? You never mentioned if it was martial or something else." She laughed a little.

Dillon waves away the notion of getting close to the masses. If he were hunting, maybe, but the vampire Harpy of Sacramento was much more engaging than any of the living Journey fans nearby. "This is perfect. Almost feels like a VIP box." Then, nodding to the wink. "I agree. I'm providing support wherever I see it needed. Again, your updates are proving invaluable."

At Ariana's pursuit of the gym subject, the Savage snickers before he can stifle it, breaking immediately into an almost dorky chuckle. Clearing his throat, he replies slyly, "Well you know, there's certain training that is best performed with a partner. Practicing it by yourself just isn't as effective." He holds his hands out vaguelly before him, alternately pulling and tugging with them. "Grappling with another gives you a sense of the human body that imagination can't do justice." Then, as if in explanation, with that loaded undertone in his voice. "Jiu-Jitsu, for example."

"No trouble at all of course." Ariana smiled as she responded to the mention of the updates. She looked down to the crowd and then back to Dillon. "Sometimes they do come back to this area. Usually when the fans become a little too rowdy. Although at a Journey concert, I am unsure if they become rowdy at all." She stated with a little humor in her voice.

Thinking back to rehearsals from long ago she pondered out loud to Dillon. "That sort of training sounds much like dancing. Depending on the type of dance, it would be difficult without a partner." Ariana had been watching his small demonstration as her eyes flicked from the stage back to him. "Grappling sounds quite interesting although I am unfamiliar with Jiu-Jitsu." Her lips held a smile, but there was a puzzle on her face.

"I may become rowdy at a Journey concert..." Dillon jokes dryly. He's singing along with most of the lyrics absently, in between their conversation. Though his voice is too low to be heard when he does this, his lips are more or less in sync with Arnel Pineda's.

Wondering briefly if his subtly analogous description of Jiu-Jitsu has fallen flat when he notes the apparent confusion, Dillon latches onto the comment on dance instead. "You're probably right. I've heard that teaching Martial Arts to a dancer is rather easy, though I don't know if the opposite is true. I never allowed anyone to attempt teaching me to dance..." Though, Adonia, bless her, had tried for about a hundred years.

Ariana snickered a little. “Do I dare ask what you consider rowdy?” She hoped that by saying that he did not demonstrate. Still she was amused at the mention of it.

“I have not danced more than a few times in years. I am very out of practice. Granted, dancing does not run in my family.” She did still dance in the privacy of her haven alone. Although that much was not quite as interesting. Ariana looked to Dillon and asked. "What is Jiu-Jitsu? Or is it one of those secrets of the orient that few are privy to?" She smiled as her amused tone carried over from her thoughts.

Dillon's smile wavers in a way that suggests he's trying not to laugh at a joke that just popped into his mind. "Well I suppose our definitions may differ somewhat. I come from a rowdy people, after all. I suspect what we consider being playful must be awfully rowdy to those families with.... more refined sensibilities." He places a hand delicately to his chest, pronouncing the last few words with a lofty air. Grinning in a silly way after the act, he's prepared to slide away should the Harpy prove him wrong and take a swat at him. All in good fun, of course.

Keeping an eye out for her reactions, and trying to determine if she was loosening up any, the Gangrel offers his explanation genuinely. "Jiu-Jitsu is... well, it's a grappling art. Emphasizing leverage and control of momentum, you can gain the upper hand on any opponent. Big or small. I hear the Gracie family of Brazil has perfected their own version of it, which has made it into organized contact sports recently."

“Well, we can all be a little rowdy at times.” Ariana said as she was mainly referring to the beast within. “Refinement can be a choice. Sometimes it depends on what club you join. I have seen members of your family gaining control of that rowdiness. I have also seen members of mine losing themselves.” She gave Dillon a smile. “It goes both ways of course."

Thankfully Ariana had stood where Dillon was between herself and the stage so she could watch both at once. She was working after all. "So you are saying that with Jiu-Jitsu, size does not matter?" She pursed her lips to hid her smirk. "Being that I am rather short, do you think I could take on someone really tall?" She turned her head with a curious look in her eyes.

Something causes Dillon's attitude to collapse when Ariana mentions Ventrue losing themselves, as though he was reminded of something he hadn't been guarding for. His face goes blank momentarily and he looks awkwardly back to the show. When the Gangrel's eyes meet Araina's again, they have regained his pleasant composure. He wears a sober look and a very weak smile. "Truly it does. It is a disaster anytime someone has a breakdown; their actions ripple out in ways no one can predict."

Using the Harpy's curiosity as an excuse to liven up again, Dillon nods. "You're tactics certainly change depending on your opponent's dimensions, but as far as limb length goes, certain arm and leg locks are exponentially more dangerous when applied by a smaller attacker. Think of two poles of equal thickness, but different lengths: Which is easier to break? The longer, or the shorter?" Of course the question was rhetoric and elementary, he wasn't really asking in a way that needed an answer, but in that 'consider this' sort of fashion.

Having seen Dillon turn his head at the mention of someone losing control, Ariana decided to not dwell on the subject. After all, it was to be a happy evening. "So in essence, the bigger they are the harder they fall?" She smiled a little playfully. “But if I was to venture a guess, I would say the longer is easier to break. There is more leverage perhaps?” Ariana laughed a little. “And this is where dancing is probably not like martial arts.” Although the humor in her voice still had a curious tone to it. “I think sparing may be a little rougher than dancing.”

"Then you've never danced with me." Dillon says in a deadpan tone, poking fun at his own inexperience. Not that he's hinting, he just finds the matter funny. Semi-southern-gent that served for the Union in the Civil War, been around ever since, never learned to dance without stepping on feet. "But yes, leverage is the key, along with controlling the center of gravity. The bigger they are, the harder they fall, but take care not to let them fall on you." He chuckles, as he knows it sounds a lot easier than it actually is. "Of course, it's also much easier for a stronger, heavier opponent to knock you senseless before any grappling can be accomplished..."

Dillon's mind is still tripping around itself, looking for something more interesting to talk about, but he isn't showing it. I'm at a Journey Concert with Ariana Donovan, talking about Jiu-Jitsu? Really?

Smiling at Dillon amusedly, Ariana responded to his description. “The falling part sounds like half the fun.” A slow shrug came about her with a quick wink.

She had been surveying the crowd sporadically and caught some women flashing the stage. Absentmindedly, Ariana made sure her own blouse was not even close to doing so when she went to pull Dillon a little to show him what she was seeing. “Look at those women.” Nodding in the direction she was looking. “I could understand if this were say Justin Timberlake or Maroon 5.” She laughed a little. "What would you do if some ladies did that while you were singing on stage?” She wondered how telling the answer to her question would be.

Leaning in just a wee bit, so as to better gauge the direction she was nodding too, of course, Dillon's jaw is closer to Ariana's brow as it has yet been. There is a perfectly innocent look on his face before he grins mischievously, and turns the question around. Or at least he attempts to do so as a dodge. "Why, Miss Donovan, surely you aren't suggesting those fellows are too old for that sort of attention?"

"Oh, well, ah, that is not quite what I meant." Ariana laughed nervously and bit her lip. "I think that may have come out slightly wrong." She did not move away but only watched Dillon in her peripheral vision. "My intent on the question that it was more vague. Would it throw you off? Or would a musician take it as a compliment." Ariana only turned her head a fraction toward him to see his reaction. "Age is something that I have never thought much upon." Since her embrace, she thought.

Dillon laughs in a triumphant way that is still somehow gentle, friendly. "I was only teasing." He straightens his posture, not quite knocking noggins anymore, but is still in the proximity Ariana had drawn him to. "I suppose it is quite a compliment, but I believe I would be too busy concentrating on not making a fool out of the entire production to even notice." Then, as an afterthought, "You'd think they'd do it more between songs..."

Ariana smiled with a wink. "You enjoy teasing hm?" Laughing softly while she spoke. "I agree such gestures can be a compliment. Concentration could be difficult depending a number of things." She turned into him a little and possibly by accident, her shoulder touched his chest. "I have seen plenty of things that would break my own concentration during a performance." Saying to Dillon as she surveyed the crowd looking for an example. "Would something such as those two break your concentration?" As she gestured to a man dancing very closely behind a woman in a skirt, which hinted more than dancing. Her voice still humorous and curious as she awaited his response, her shoulder still gently touching his chest.

Dillon's immediate response, as though reactionary, was dry and loaded with implication. "I don't suppose you went to Woodstock, did you?" He can't keep a straight expression at that, however, and turns his head quickly in the direction Ariana had indicated to avoid chuckling directly in her face. As she hadn't eased away from the casual touch, the Gangrel thinks, now who is teasing whom? Nodding at the display, and wearing a carefully schooled-- and viciously guilty-- look, Dillon finally adds, "Well, there's quite a bit of concentration going on there." He turns his chin back to the conversation and leans in a bit again. The voice behind the ever-polite grin is lower, as though he's imparting some great secret. "But as long as there's not an audience, I'm pretty good at multitasking."

Ariana could not help but laugh. "Mr. Connery, how old do you think I am? You need not spare my feelings either." She winked. Dillon had not moved out of their close area and neither had she. A few months ago, this would have been a quite different scenario. Nodding in agreement to the situation below. "Yes, concentration. How not to get caught at a concert. I suppose people do that for the sheer thrill of it all." Ariana tilted her head to Dillon with a curious look on her face and an inquisitive brow. "What sort of multitasking?" She chuckled with amusement. "I am sure you are not referring to talking and typing at the same time."

Whew, Dillon sighs mentally. The Woodstock crack was probably peeking around the Masq a leetle too far, but she laughed anyway. The truth is, he'd blurted it out reflexively. Not sure if she was covering, or just being playful, the Savage has learned long ago never to ask or assume a woman's age. Especially if that woman is a vampire. He clears his throat a little, looking toward the stage sidelong, without turning his head. It's another amusingly feigned guilty expression, sort of like: his hand is in the cookie jar, how many can he eat before he gets clobbered? "Um, rhetorical question?"

Returning his eyes to Ariana's, there is a quick jibe at himself, something that Dillon can never resist. The only person you can make fun of, and everyone will laugh, is yourself. "Well, no. Typing pretty much requires my full concentration, 'cuz I tend to do it with just two fingers. But many other things along the lines of occupying both my mouth and hands at once, yes..."

Who is going to be first in line to crucify Dillon Connery?

Ariana waved her hand a little. “No, not rhetorical, but that is beside the point.” She smiled still in good humor, and hopefully Dillon will realize she is much younger than the age of Woodstock.

As Dillon described what took his full concentration she at first nodded in understanding. That is until he became slightly more descriptive in what multitasking meant to him. Her jaw dropped in shock and her eyes widened slightly. There was nothing to say that she was upset, but it definitely caught her off guard. Thankfully they were at a concert where the music filled in the few moments of silence while she thought of how to respond. Rather than assume she smiled and asked and looked into Dillon’s eyes. “Would you care to elaborate? The combination of the two is a very… broad subject.”

At Ariana's uncharacteristic shock and verbal loss, Dillon looks up to the ceiling and laughs, maybe out of embarrassment, and shakes his head. "I think I'd better stop right there, before I go too far. That is, if I haven't already." Leveling his gaze back to Ariana's, the old lopsided grin is still there. "I dare say you didn't graciously invite me to this concert to talk dirty to you, Miss Donovan."

“I would not say you have gone too far. Although you will note that I did not stop you.” There was a curious grin on Ariana’s face as she continued smiling at Dillon. “I also asked that you elaborate.” She turned slightly and shrugged. “However, if you think it is in the best interest, I will not pry further.” There was burning coyness in her voice. Ariana was not to make an advance on men, it was just not her style.

“I invited you, because you mentioned you enjoyed such concerts. There were no other stipulations in regards to the request.” Ariana was rarely accompanied to rock concerts such as Journey, she often went alone. It was rather refreshing to have the company. “That being said.” She laughed a little. “You are free to say what ever you like.” She smiled as she looked at the stage and watched Dillon out of the corner of her eye.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

If she meant what she'd said, Dillon could assume Harpy Ariana Donovan was no older than forty or so. He marveled, slightly jealous, that she could display such a classy countenance. Yes, he thinks. Classy is the perfect word. Noble and genial at the same time. Then again, there was her family. Even Ventrue neonates were usually impressive. The Lords chose their lot carefully. Dillon himself had over the years, especially the last twenty or so, dedicated himself to portraying the youth he appeared to be, as a tactical edge. Few suspected anything hid behind his beaming grin. For whatever alliance or friendship would come from their time spent together, Dillon wanted to show Ariana there was more to him than a cute grin and a pair of claws.

Coy indeed, the Savage is carefully noting the shoulder still brushing his chest has not turned colder. He leans in closer this time, lips inches from the Harpy's ear as she looks to the stage. His voice is so low, it is only by virtue of proximity that Ariana would be able to understand him without powers of Auspex. "Well, I don't want to disappoint. So forgive me for the inadequacy of words, as I haven't the nerve to risk vulgarity with you. But if you ever desire a demonstration of how savage I can be, it will be our little secret."

The concert was beginning to wind down and she took mental notes of how good the music was as well as the performance. The company, was a different story. Did she want to do something further, there was a good chance that was true, but there was a bigger part of Ariana that did not want to appear as if she was easy. She was also still a bit of a slight traditionalist especially since the nature of the Beast was not always so trusting. Yet there were some things she did not mind indulging immediately as she turned quickly while his lips were still at the height by her ear.

Dillon’s lips were only inches from hers. Smiling as her eyes flickered between his own hazel’s to his lips for a moment when she spoke. “Maybe we should look into that at perhaps another time and place. Where we both can more freely, speak.” She said with a wink, still unmoving and waiting for his reaction.

It is a long moment of being distracted (or perhaps entranced?) by Ariana's cool blues before Dillon finally speaks. He thinks better of letting their lips touch, but the breath required for speech would be easily felt at such a distance, and perhaps nearly as intimate. There's a flattered honesty plainly written on the Gangrel face. "I look forward to it. Sharing your company is pleasure I surely do not deserve, but selfishly desire." A wider grin, almost bashful, as though when it got down to it, Dillon is more 'sweet' than 'swagger'. Then, You know what? Hell with it. And he ever so slightly tilts forward, and plants one on her. Light, friendly, and in the manner of 'if you slap me it'll be worth it. If you want more, it's right here'.

Eyes fluttering for a moment Ariana gave into Dillon's kiss and then kissed him back. A midst the clapping of the audience she paid little attention to what was going on around them. A few thoughts flickered through her mind, and the shadow of something crept in her thoughts. He was Sanctified and although everyone's interpretation of their covenant and religion meant different thinks to people, she would have to ask him at a later time. As it naturally broke, there was approval written upon her face. The audience began to depart from their seats and Ariana looked at Dillon and asked. "I really hope you enjoyed the, concert." She said with a smile and awaited his reply.

Dillon is on the verge of looking around confusedly and saying, "Concert?". But no, he'll show a little more style than that. The key to his actions and rectifying them with the Spear was actually in his previous sentence. He wasn't damned for being a Saint. Dillon believes, deep down, he is a monster, and monsters hunger. "It's an evening I won't soon forget," he says, grinning pleasantly. Words from the encore song drifted back into his mind.

For a smile they can share the night,
    It goes on and on and on and on...

Ariana nodded in agreement as smiling at Dillon. "I am sure I will not forget either." They could not talk while they moved through the crowd who were chatting about the music or trying to remember where they had parked. When they came to the sidewalk outside the front doors, Ariana gave a short wave of acknowledgement to Felix waiting by the car. "Mr. Connery, thank you for joining me this evening. I am glad you enjoyed yourself." She smiled warmly to his handsome face.

Dillon's grin has retreated to a lopsided smirk that is no less friendly for it's lack of visible teeth. He is the utmost gentleman again, nodding somewhere short of a bow. "Thank you, Miss Donovan. I hope I wasn't too much of a distraction from your review. Anytime you wish company, I will be happy to provide it." One last charming wink, a moment of silence to make sure there is nothing further, on the verge of dallying, and he is off to find his battered bucket of an El Camino... and queue up Journey on his mp3 player...

Because why not?
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Closed Thread