Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

Joseph returns the bow, only deeper. "Good evening as well Mr. Heinz, thank you again for helping me return. It is good to be back." He smiles at the last bit. Awake and this was better than that sleep.

Joseph glances at some new arrivals as his beast pulls him. "Hmm....O" He looks back at Max and gives him a respectful nod of the head. "Congratulations on your appointment, I can't remember if it happened before or during my sleep but I know I have not congratulated you on it."

*Max nods at the man's words.* Thank you, Mr Hartman. To be honest, neither do I; life has been... hectic, of late. I sometimes find the months running together.

*Max lets his eyes scan the room, seeing who had garnered his fellow Dragon's attention.* I trust you're getting back into the normal flow of things?

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"Hopefully more than back to the normal. Before my normal was bleh and I didn't do much." Joseph holds back a laugh. "Well besides that wonderful stay in a box I hear." He shakes his head and the smile fades to a calm look. "But yes, I plan to prove my worth." Joseph looks around the room then leans towards Max. "Uh, I was gone for bit.. Any thing I should be watching out for?" He asks it quietly... and with a hint of fear.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

Well... *Max takes another look around Court.*

Some things haven't changed... *A nod of the head to the Prince and Twist.*

And some things have...
    *He looks over to tiny Martha, surrounded by other Kindred.* Ms Villiers is now Keeper and Herald...

*A shift, a slight transfer of weight as if fidgeting uncomfortably moves his eyes over to Ariana.* Ms Donovan is now Harpy.

There have been several members of the city that have moved on; Ms Stamford and Mr Flores among them...

And of course, new additions. Some of which even I haven't meet.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph tilts his head slightly to glance at where Max is looking. He nods as the Reeve explains the new situation, fear gradually fades to relief. "Interesting." Joseph mutters quietly to himself and Max.

He continues quietly. "Honestly I am more worried that I disappeared for three months. Missing Court and all."

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

Well, you'll have to "reintroduce" yourself, but I wouldn't worry too much about it. People come and go here with frightening regularity... *Max grows quiet for a few moments, thinking back over all those that had been here when he first arrived, and how few remained. Shaking his head, Max returns to the present conversation.*

Of course, that may be difficult since we currently lack a Seneshal...

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

There a silent nod as Joseph thinks over Max's words. "That would be problematic wouldn't it." Was it worth the risk?

"Would that leave the Prince as the one I need to reintroduce myself too or would the Harpy or Herald suffice? I would rather not waste his time." Joseph sounds distracted as he asks.

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max thinks over the options, finally nodding to Martha.* I think the Herald would be your best bet; she's taken on quite a bit of responsibility since Ms Stamford left. Of course, given her present company, you might want to wait a few moments...

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"Heh, yes I will definitely wait until she is free." Joseph looks back at Max and gives the Reeve another respectful nod. "Thank you for helping me get back up to speed. I was worried about certain things." He smiles with some relief.

"I don't want to take anymore of your time Max, I'm sure you have things to take care of."

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

When you do, be sure to think her as well. I wasn't the only one that came to your aid. Have a pleasant evening, Mr Hartman. *Max nods, getting ready to turn away and continue the slow tour of the club. *

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"I will have to do that, I believe she is the one who helped me stay fed?" Joseph laughs quietly remembering waking up covered in horse blood then makes his way around the Court.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread