Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1109) Alice Brown & Conner Greyson

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    C
    Conner Greyson

"Good evening Madam Brown( Alice Brown ), may I be of some assistance." wiether he was speaking to her as a Soldier of the First Estate or a Deputy of the Domain, it is not clear, but his question is sincer. Or at least, as sincer as the blank slate of the Mekhet can be.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice lightly smiles as Conner approaches her, 'Good evening Mister Deputy Greyson, Soldier of the First Estate. Yes, thank you for sparing some time.'

A slight bow before she continues, 'This matter is not of a most urgent priority, so if you want to resume the pleasures of this evening, please do so. However, I at least wanted to inform you that our most honorable Alder Judex Twist is...' an almost unnoticeable moment she thinks about the right word, 'worried about some issues from her past. The Domain's history.'

Her voice was low and a short moment her eyes scan their surroundings. 'I'm talking about some things you and the Alder Judex found during a Blood Hunt? The picture of a certain Kisten Maze was found together with the description of Muir.'

She pauses to see if this releases a reaction, or if the Soldier had no idea what she was talking about at all.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

C
    Conner Greyson

"Yes we did find both of those." Conner said, "Why do you ask? Do you have any information related to either of those?" Conner asked. Conner was curious as to why Alice was coming to him with this. Yes he is a deputy, and yes he was there, but there was no further information available to him.

This conversation does remind him that he needs to get back to a certain house.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Oh I wish I had,' Alice shakes her head, 'that is what Alder Judex Twist asked of me, to find more information. She wants to know why Lazarus had these things. But the picture was all I had to go on, and the information that you were involved. I'm just following the first and so far only lead I have...'

Her voice trails off as she seems to remind something. Alice shrugs, 'And there is the Asylum, but as far as I know it is completely mundane now. Although we can never know for sure without seeing it with our own eyes.'

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

C
    Conner Greyson

"Yes I have been meaning to return to the Asylum for a followup visit. But as things are never quiet in our domain, it is hard to find free time." Conner says with a nod. "I do have some other leads. I will be investigating them in the near future if you care to join me?" Conner asked.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Oh I certainly know what you're talking about, Mister Deputy Greyson. But whenever time suits us, I'll join you.' Alice nods with a smile, 'I should also let you know that our Herald, Miss Villiers was also involved by this... request we gained from the Alder Judex Twist.'

Played by Dark Passenger

C
    Conner Greyson

"That would be up to you. I do not see any physical requirements for this investigation." Conner says with a polite nod to his fellow Kindred of Quality. "But the herald is a very busy woman and I do not know if she will find the time to do the leg work of a investigation."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'I see what you mean. But if there's something within her scale of possibilities I'll discuss the options.' Alice shortly glances to Twist, but returns to Conner with the same smile still on her face. 'Although I'm not sure if this investigation can require a lot of efforts of many Kindred at the same time at all. It's more digging in the deep...' Her voice trails off when she realizes Conner could hardly be interested in her babbling.

'Do you mind informing me with the other leads, Mister Deputy Greyson? If it's not too complicated.'

Played by Dark Passenger

C
    Conner Greyson

"For such a intelligent woman as yourself, complicated is not an issue." Conner says with a polite look to another woman of quality. "But I am afraid, other leads must be kept private, at least for now. To protect the informants. You understand." Conner's eyes drift to Prince Clarke and then back to Whip Brown. "But you have my word that when the investigation resumes, you will be one of the first I inform."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Perhaps he's not that bad?

'Alright, I understand. I shouldn't have asked on such a public event.' She follows the Shadow's eyes with a quick glance, with probably whole other thought in her mind about the Prince than him, yet she remained focused a little longer. 'That would be appreciated, thank you. Likewise, if I find something useful to this case I'll let you know, Mister Deputy Greyson.'

'I think that was all.' She gives Conner a respectful nod.

Played by Dark Passenger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.