Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1510) Round Booth to the Right

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    V
    Vivian York

Vivian moved them to one of the side round booths. Their conversation needn’t be so private, the one that proceeded it wasn’t either. “And my apologies Whip, I was unaware. Congratulations to you as well!”

“So, did it come as a surprise to be appointed or did you have a feeling that it would happen?” It was a wise decision for Konrad indeed. The woman had a good head on her shoulders.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She offers a nod and a smile to those that had gathered before following Vivian over to one of the booths. The Savage shakes her head with a wave of her hand, “No worries. I’ve never been very big on titles, so I haven’t used it very much. But grazie.” Her smile was sincere.

“I actually volunteered, I’m not someone who likes having nothing to do. So it helps fill my time, well, as much as it can.” She says with a laugh, there was no secret her Family was small.

“And what of yourself?” she directs the question back to the enticing woman.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

Vivian was relieved Alessandra wasn’t offended, much more that titles were just titles, particularly outside of your clan or covenant. “Oh, volunteered, marvelous!” In way she too volunteered… except Juan took what felt like a fort night to figure out what she was getting at.

“Well, my Priscus and I had a very long discussion about things and eventually came to a consensus.” It was mostly the truth. She practically had to beat it out of him. The man was indecisive, part of his charms. Although, as of late, maybe she helped him overcome that nature.

“Have you seen Garrick Marlon yet?” The Daeva peered back by the door. Yet another fierce Beast entered, and one she’d never seen before. “He’s a Haunt. Has strange looking eyes, or sunglasses on. If you do, flag him if you see him before I do.”

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She listens, suddenly grateful it hadn’t been a long drawn out discussion with Konrad. How she hated those, she much preferred to get to the point and move on. It was also weird to her that it sounded like it wasn’t decided upon at a meeting.

“Things always work out better when everyone agrees. I guess there wasn’t a whole lot to discuss with my Family, there only being three of us at the time.”

When she mentions a Haunt, Ale shrugs and shakes her head, “Can’t say I’ve heard the name before. And from your description, I’m pretty sure I would have remembered him. But I’ll keep an eye open for him.” Wouldn’t be hard to spot, not many Kindred wore sunglasses.

“How’ve you been since we talked in the park?”

V
    Vivian York

“Oh, quite well, quite well indeed. Spending time with other Kindred here and there. And some Family of course.” She’d spoke to Diana last gathering, and prior was Juan. The other two, needn’t be named yet. Almost on queue with talk of family, there was Twist , her lace dress playing peek-a-boo with her skin. It was wickedly divine.

But that was just her peripheral vision, the Savage had a majority of her attention. “How about you, what have you been up to since the park?”

“Speaking of eyes.” Vivian said in whimsical voice, her hand gesturing to the Nosferatu who just entered. “He’s just arrived.”

The Daeva stood from the booth and waved to the Haunt. “Garrick, come join us.” Flagging Garrick Marlon to the two of them.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a nod as she listened, “Mostly the same as you quite frankly.” She smiles, “Been busy touching base with Family and getting a couple training sessions setup.” Speaking of Family, she had yet to see Tomas appear.

“Plus working on my connections. Which being in a new country hasn’t been as easy as I would have hoped.” The tattooed shoulders shrugged.

Hearing the voice and seeing Vivian wave and stand, Ale glances to whoever has the Daevas attention.

Nope, she defiantly didn’t recognize him. But he certainly had the Daevas attention, which caught her attention.

V
    Vivian York

Monomacy, did I really, really just hear Josephine say those words The Lady hadn't made a mention of this. Like the past where they'd vented. Either this instance so gravely upset her that she couldn't discuss it, or something more.

Her Coterie mate had convictions, she’d give her that. Vivian was a little irritated that the woman didn’t discuss this with her first. Not that it was all about her, but was that not what one did as a Coterie?

“Yes…. touching base with people is a very good idea.” Her words slightly clipped, as Vivian had whirled to see what the Ventrue had said. “Apologies,” Turning back to Alessandra, her tone softer. “My tone is not directed toward you.”

The Succubus pulled back to the other portion of the Gangrel’s reply. “Connections, indeed those can be rough to reestablish. But you seem diligent enough to make it work.” She grinned, even though she wasn’t exactly pleased.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

An eyebrow was raised at the tone, it was unexpected and kinda rude. When the enticing Daeva turned back to her and apologized, she simply nodded her head and tried to look where Vivian had.

“None of my business, but are you ok?” she wasn’t worried if she was told to mind her own business, just felt right to ask.

“Diligent?” she asks with a chuckle, “You could say that.” Determined, strong willed, she could come up with a bunch of terms.

“Not that I don’t enjoy talking with you, but what was on your mind this evening?” her tone was sincere, she actually did enjoy talking with Vivian. Once her question was asked, she leans back in the booth, one elbow resting on the back of the booth.

V
    Vivian York

At the sound of Josephine’s announcement, it was now official. She’d turned to see the Ventrue and how, despite the words, still sounded pristine.

“Oh, just… that.” Turning back and shrugging a shoulder, indicating that was what plagued her thoughts.

Before the duel would commence, Vivian nodded. “Yes, actually, Garrick had wanted the three of us to meet. The last gathering he’d been curious about all of those who were unaligned and so far it was us three. Unless that has changed for you?” Leaning a toward the Gangrel. “Alas, he seems… preoccupied.” Sighing a little at their silly problems.

Unfortunately, there was about to be an even bigger problem.

"Although, it looks like David and Garrick may be coming over here..." Her eyes had followed the Haunt and Shadow but the Daeva was a little preoccupied.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale’s head turned as well, that tone used would make anyone stop and pay attention. Mocked and slander?! And what the hell was Monomacy? Whatever it was, it didn’t sound like a whole lot of fun.

Her eyes look back to Vivian, leaning in, her voice lowered, “Sorry, but just what is Monomacy?” asked the Savage, confusion in her eyes.

She leans back slightly as she explained Garrick. “Ah. And no, it hasn’t changed.” She replied before sighing, “I haven’t really talked with many Kindred about their Covenants, and no one has approached me. Not that I mind, it’s kinda nice be a free agent, so to speak.” She says with a laugh. "But I suppose it would be nice to have the support of a Covenant at my back for once." though where does one fit in the scheme of Covenants?

At the mention of David and Garrick joining them, her head turns. “So it seems.”

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread