Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Turn the Page ...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

PRE

Matt sat down in the lazy boy located in the living room of the HOD's den, leaning back for half a second before shifting his weight forward and to the right, his right elbow touching the arm rest and his chin being held up by the balled fist of his right hand. It was a classic pose of thought, echoing both Rodin's 'The Thinker' and Captain Kirk at the same time, however it was an unconscious gesture on the part of the Elodoth who had more important matters on his mind right now. Like forging at least four individuals together into a Pack that when danger was present would think, move and fight as a single entity, an organization that would be greater than the some of it's parts. Right now he had run with Emily and run with Alison in the past, but the two female Blood Talons were strangers to each other and Elektra was unknown to them all. It was something that needed to change.

The Half Moon had always thought of the city of Sacramento as the Western Front, two armies, the Uratha and Pure, facing off against each other and separated by a no man's land. Pretty soon the whistles will sound and the Uratha Packs will be going over the top, well against the Gardener instead of the Pure, but it was sure to be one hell of a nasty fight and the Heart of Darkness had to work to do in order to be ready for it. Some internal matters needed to be dealt with and then the Pact would need to run together, to operate together and understand the abilities each of them possessed and then how those abilities could be best used to make the Pack collectively more effective. Easy. Sure if you believe that, the Elodoth has a bridge he'd love to sell you.

Still the bags had been picked up and dropped off and things were in place. They had a Totem, they had an Alpha and most importantly, they had each other, a thought which causes Matt to look around the house, waiting for the rest of the Pack to assemble in the living room so they could take the first steps towards making those dreams a reality.

Elektra arrives with a small duffel bag along with her usual skateboard. As she enters, she gives Matt a wave with a friendly smile. "Hey!" she says cheerfully.

PRE

Matt smiles as the Irraka arrives first. "Hey Elektra, how's it going?" Then he remembers something he'd been meaning to speak with her about.

"Hey I was wondering, have you given any thought about what Tribe you would be interested in joining?"

Technique

The Gibbous Moon comes down the stairs - apparently having just woken up, judging from the pajamas, and Jimmy's oversized USAF - PATHFINDERS AIR CAV shirt. Her hair was a mess, and she tried to keep the worried look in her eye from the rest. Matt, though, he knows this look well. The Cahalith frequently wakes up with such a gaze, though it is quick to go away normally after she has been awake for a few moments. "Mornin." She says with a yawn, before heading towards the kitchen. She comes back into the room with an 8 ounce Red Bull, and takes a seat on the edge of the couch. All the while, trying to fight that edging, numbing feeling she normally got after waking up. The visions - a poison, creeping across the river, tainting everything it touched - were getting worse. A Chu-Clink! is heard from the can, and she takes several large guzzles.

"Oh, yeah. I was thinking of joining the Iron Masters, actually," the blonde replies. "I've actually been meaning to ask how I'd go about contacting the elder or whoever with regards to getting initiated..."

PRE

Matt watches Emily enter the room and understands the look in his Sister's eyes, an understanding formed from the bonds they shared and because he was going through many of those same issues himself. "Hey there, you know if you want to toss that on some Honey Nut Cheerios, you'd have the real breakfast of champions." He smiles at the joke but his eyes tell her he understands.

Still he's put into a much happier mood when Elektra expresses her desire to join his own tribe. He flashes back to his own struggle to decide which Tribe he would belong to, all of the questions he had asked of the Elders in the area ( choosing the Tribe of Red Wolf was NOT a surprise to them ) and how just ... awesome ... he'd felt. "That's great, seriously it's great. I've got a number for three of my tribe mates, I don't know if any other Iron Masters arrived while I was gone or if there are any in the Justicars, I'll give them a call and we can set up a meeting and work out the details." His voice contained the obvious joy expressed by a kid opening up presents on Christmas and finding something really good, like an N64 or Cam Neely jersey.

Kharn

Julio arrives at the Heart of Darkness' Den after Matt had given him the directions. It was morning, so being that it was daytime, Julio took the truck after dropping Amanda off at work.

Julio had taken the time to make himself look atleast presentable wearing dark fitted jeans and a button up slate-grey shirt, his long hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail. His black boots, more than a little scuffed up had to suffice. He cleaned up nice, that much could be said for him.

Julio took a breath, cracking his neck and then with a strong knock, rapped the door three times.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Technique

Emily jumped up at the knock, once weary eyes now alert and looking towards the door. With a smirk towards Matt - sneaky Iron Masters were always up to something - she walks to the door, tossing the empty Red Bull can in the trash, and put on her best Award-Winning Smile. She opens it to see the Ghost Wolf, and scent filling her nostrils and immediately piquing her interest. "Huh. Dont see many people walk right up to the door. You know Matt, huh?"

Kharn

Julio smiles at Emily. "Yep, met him the other night on Tur grounds, he told me to pop by and meet you guys, meet the pack and all that. Guessing we'll see if I fit in." Julio said with a small shrug.

"So... here I am." Julio says with a small laugh, trying to keep his predatory and dominant habits calmed down, despite wanting to lock eyes and see where she stood. Didn't do well to fuck up a first meeting, especially not with a potential new pack.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Technique

She opens the door further, stepping aside so he could come in. "Sure, him and Elektra are in the living room." She waits for him to pass, before closing and locking the door behind him. "After you." She says, making a gesture, all the while not letting him anywhere out of her vision, and being increasingly aware of where in the coat-closet her father's Klaive lay, and how unready she felt because of that. Chill.....its just a bad dream, he probably has nothing to do with it.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last