Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Bachelorette Party!! (OPEN)

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri checked herself one last time in the large mirror of Treetop Fashions, admiring the dress she had chosen. She would be the first to admit it wasn't going to be to everyone's taste but it clung to her like a glove and was eyecatching to boot, so screw it. Terri then ordering a cab to pick her up, excited for her apparent last night of freedom. True, the wedding was a month away but still, she was out to have as good a time as she could have without her Heartsworn being there and surrounded by good friends.

Arriving at Reverence, without a doubt her favourite nightspot in the entire city, and Terri went in having already booked a corner for her and her party. The music was playing and everything was et up just as Terri had asked and while she waited for her friends and guests, she had the biggest smile on her face.

And yes, there were plenty of fake plastic tiaras, pink and white feather boas and champagne to go round! Hurray for parties!

This STICKY is set on Friday 26th August. Have fun!
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

In his "I'm 100% human" years Wyatt used to party a lot. After some years in the Hedge he wasn't necessarily changed all that much, yet he was older. Now, just on the edge of going out every week and once in a month, he had decided to not waste this Friday night with sleeping. With his brown jeans and a black blouse might not look like the casual party-hardy that was walking around these days, but as far as Wyatt could recall the Reverence wasn't a club just for those kind of people. I'll wait and see.

Once inside he realizes he was right. Although he hadn't expected it to be because of the pink corner of the club. With Terri Nutkins standing amidst of it. Even though he had planned not to draw too much attention directly after his entrance, he found himself heading to the girl corner.

'Hi there Miss Nutkins... having a party?' A cheesy smile tried to hide his slight shyness.

Wyatt in his clothes
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri was biting her lip and checking her phone when Wyatt approached, looking more and more awkward as time went on and still no-one had arrived.

Perhaps they're running late,
    she thought trying to keep a friendly and positive attitude. In truth, it was rapidly dissolving.

"Wyatt, what a surprise, didn't know you liked Reverence," she said, smiling, quietly relieved that she had someone to talk to.

Even if he didn't exactly fulfill the criteria of a bachelorette, company's company.

"Well, it is supposed to be my bachelorette party, however it seems that people are running late. I'm sure they'll turn up soon. How have you been? Finding the city to your liking I hope?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally pauses by the door and checks to see she has the right place. With a sigh, she does her best to straighten out her cloths before entering into the Reverence with a gift bag showing a pair of cats sitting on a fence before a full moon. Within the bag is some stuff she bought from a sex store, the trip had made her rather uncomfortable but she did purchase a few things before she felt she'd burn up from embarrassment. I'm not even sure why I just didn't go with a book or something... I would then not have suffered from the embarrassment but I just had to ask around about what gifts women often give the bride at a 'Modern' Bachelorette Party. She thinks to her self as she tries to fight off the urge to leave the bag and flee with all due hast to a church to confess the whole incident concerning going into a sex shop.

"Hello?" Tally squeaks and after a few seconds she manages to steady her voice before continuing, "Am I late?"

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'Neither do I, Miss Nutkins, this is my first time here.' He grins as he looks around. 'Ooh a bachelorette party, that explains a lot. Well if the ladies arrive I'll just go to the bar, I don't want to spoil the fun.' Wyatt picks up a tiara and looks at it for a while, then he places it on his head. Meanwhile I might as well pretend to belong here.

'I'm fine, thank you. Although I've lived in Sactown my whole life... and yes I like it!' He was visibly cheering up already. When Tally arrives he turns around to welcome her with a hand wave.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Martha Villiers

PRE

Dressed in a lot of pink, her hair tied into neat twin tails and washed a light pink too, tiny Martha hobbled eagerly, if heavily, in to the Reverence. She also was running late and was aware of that. But, she had collected a gift along the way and stopped into a quiet cubicle in the nearest rest room to adjust her beret, ensure the dab of cosmetics...a hint of pink lipstick...were neat and that her Blush of Life was working.

Without her cane...the long and strange bird headed cosplay wand she carried was only to be used in an emergecy...she limped badly, her leg more dragging than walking, as she weaved through the other patron's of the Reverence.

Martha was aromatic with lavender, minty toothpaste and noticeable in her pink attire, she made her way over towards Terri. All eager smiles and ready with an honest apology. The small gift bag held close. Eager eyes search out a route through the crowd. Attentive to danger.

Her recent studies had told her pink was the main theme of these parties: pink, drinking lots and matters of the bedroom. Some would disbelieve her, but she really had thought hard about what to wear.

Martha's attire for the evening

She hobbled over: homing in on Terri. A bright smile is offered to Terri and the others near Terri as she dips a meek curtsy to them all.

"Ah! Good evening, miss! A delight to see you again! I do apologise for being late! Please allow me to purchase a drink for you all!" she enthuses, all eager...looking to Terri and her companions with a sincere, friendly and polite smile.

p
    panik

Abigail enters the Reverence eager to have fun. A bachelorette party is the perfect place for that to happen. The fact that she doesn't know the soon-to-be bride is, to her, just a minor detail. The fairest is wearing the classic little black dress and dark make up to match it. Together with her fair white skin the overall look has pleasant contrast.

After few seconds to orientate herself in the club, she walks towards the booked corner. Once close enough to the group of changeling, she warmly smiles. "Hi, everybody." The fairest says before turning towards the Terri. "Congratulations." The bright one holds a pink gift bag towards the soon-to-be bride. Inside the bag there are more than a dozen of small flasks containing different massage oils. Scented massage oils.

Juno was running a bit late; she wasn't familiar with what sort of etiquette was involved with a bachelorette party in terms of providing the bride-to-be with a gift. After some thought she went to an adult gift shop and purchased a couples' fun basket which she had wrapped in a tasteful manner.

The Manticoress made her way into the club, her gift tucked under one arm and her tail curled in a most elegant manner as she made her way to the decorated corner.

It rankled Juno somewhat that while she liked nice clothing, a dress would be entirely out of place on her. Her usual death metal fashions weren't appropriate either, so she settled on a nice white button-down shirt, grey pants, and a blazer. Her hair was neatly combed; the fur and human hairs cooperating for once and her facial hair was shaped. With a small touch of cosmetics to bring out her vibrant eye color even more, the Manticoress felt that her appearance was suitable for a celebration.

Walking over to the table, Juno smiled at the others, gave Terri a hug, then, "Hello everyone. I apologize for my tardiness."

Description

PRE

Terri giggled, quite hard in fact, when Wyatt placed one of the tiaras on his head. "Yeah, that suits you," she said as the laughter subsided before holding out a glass of champagne for him. As she does so, Tally entered, quickly followed by several others of the freehold and an old friend Terri hadn't seen in a number of months, and the sight of seeing people finally arrive settled her nerves and she grinned from ear to ear.

"Its no problem, Tally, glad you could come," Terri said, pouring her fellow Beast a full glass.

"Martha! So glad you could make it," Terri replied, giving her friend a hug and offering her a drink, "How have you been?"

When Abigail entered, Terri was equally friendly, holding out more champagne to the Fairest. "Thank you. Its Abigail, right? I think Marcus mentioned you a couple of times," she said with a knowing grin. Oh, pillowtalk was a girl's best friend...although, admittedly, not from the direct source. That would be awkward.

"No problem, Juno, just glad you could make it," Terri replied after breaking the hug and pouring yet another glass of bubbly. At this rate, she'll have to open several more bottles.

Which would be fun. Its been a very long time since the petite Beast was actually hammered.

Martha Villiers

PRE

"A joy to see you, miss...and all your friends too!" Martha gently and tenderly hugs Terri, clearly delighted to see her friend again. Offers Terri the gift bag - which contains a fine lavender scented perfume. Smiles and nods merrily to Wyatt and nods a greeting to the others who are along...waving and smiling to Juno.

It takes Martha only a few seconds to begin to investigate Terri's sleek legs...watching them for a few moments...then transfers her watching to Tally's, then Abigail's legs and shoes...before happily fussing about to offer to help hand out champange and help find seats and chairs for people.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread