Ended
Watch
31 - 38
DISPLAYED
Martha, Ricardo, Jennifer, and Nao

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha listens and watches with delight as they come to a concensus. A happy smile. "Ah, how splendid! Well...my plan is to go on the first patrol with you! Simply to show you the limits of the Communal Zone and thereby your initial area of operations...we can check to see all is well. I can show you some of the landmarks and the locations of the other Elysia under my control as Keeper. For you to stray into territory held by Regents at the Gift of the Alder Prince would require their permission. Until that can be arranged, I believe a patrol of the Communal Zone would serve our purpose very well!" a happy smile. She decided to leave Nao alone for now, just offers Nao a gentle, reassuring, smile. "I can show you the lay of the land...and you can share with me your initial thoughts on the area...perhaps you could show off for me, please, discretely and privately, of course!" she giggles happily, "any skills of combat, driving or whatnot that may be valuable! It would do well for me to comprehend the talents you no doubt possess! After a couple of patrols of the communal zone, and we have made arrangements to co-ordinate with other patrols of the Reeve, I shall arrange a meeting with the Reeve. That way we will be able to rehearse working together in a small unit at, hopefully, some leisure, before undertaking other patrols or work as the situation requires! Perhaps rehearse in co-operation with the Deputy...I might be able to convince him to act as a decoy or simulate a ruffian we have to pursue, or some such thing! I already have high confidence in you all!" another genuine smile, careful to ensure by another smile and nod, that Nao feels included in this confidence, she shifts her posture on her cane slightly.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

E
    Ebon Reaper

This turn of events is pleasing to Ricardo. "We would appreciate that very much Herald Villiers. When would be a good time for you to meet up with us? If it's alright with you, I think we would prefer to have at least an hour to feed after the sun goes down." He does his best not to cringe when she mentions the simulations. "We wouldn't have to actually fight one of them, would we? That would be most disrespectful." He doesn't tell them that the real reason he is concerned is his Beast's hot temper.

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer nods after Ricardo speaks for the coterie, signaling that they were of the same mind to the Herald.

Personally, she was thrilled. The Herald had spoken of what she was hoping would happen, but didn't think they had the status to meet with the Deputy and Reeve already. She knew Ricardo's reservations, but she was very curious how her skills would affect another kindred.

She had faith they could discuss limitations with the Deputy and any others involved before the simulation.
    "It would be an honor." She agrees verbally. "I would not mind a simulation," She worded carefully. " - I personally would like to see what would work against our kind and how they would like us to react." She lowers her voice . "Particularly with poachers."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    M
    MissMafia

So they were to be the muscle.

Nao tried to not meet anyone's gaze out of more shame, but now she's avoiding their looks out of fear. To her, people are not supposed to look at impending violence with such detachment. She sidles up to Ricardo and away from the other women.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha giggles in good humour, clearly greatly enjoying the lighter mood now. Ricardo is getting her mental full marks for the use of title, her happy nod is an outward sign of this. "Fighting? Goodness, no, senor! I doubt we'd actually have to fight! Not unless anyone wanted to...by mutual agreement. It would, I imagine, simply be a rehearsal of sorts...just to test communications, tactics...help sharpen our skills against a thinking opponent...that sort of thing! Those who train hard, fight easy, as they say, senor!" a happier smile, she shifts her cane closer to lean on it more gently. "I think perhaps we can arrange to rendezvous tomorrow evening, not too far from here...say, three hours after sundown? That should allow for time for us to travel...prepare, that sort of thing!" another cheery smile. She listens to Jennifer and nods again. "I have seen many strange powers at work against our Kind, miss! Perhaps, for those hesitant to train by fighting, I know how the Beast can be an unpredictable monster for us all...any mishap in training could lead to unwanted violence! We can set up additional training and demonstrations at other times? Thank you...talking to you all has helped set some ideas for me!" another happy smile, she leans harder again on her cane.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes
     Blush, 
     Blush, 

Blush, Imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"This is great news, Herald Villiers." Jennifer replied happily, pleased to have been given a task. She personally wasn't concerned with fighting as much with hiding and observing, her real talent.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    E
    Ebon Reaper

Ricardo puts out his arm in case Nao wants to grab onto it again and takes a wider stance in case she wants to hide behind him. He smiles and nods back to Martha. "Thank you again Madam Villiers." He waits for her to depart before he makes any move to do so.

Martha Villiers

PRE

"You are all very welcome! Do not hesitate to contact me if you require to talk to me about a matter! I enjoyed meeting you, Miss Hazleton...Miss Zhong! A delight to see you again, Senor Reyes!" she offers another sincere and friendly smile, much happier now the titles are in use. She nods respectfully to them all in turn and, after adjusting her posture with her cane, smiles once more before nodding a polite farewell and limping heavily away to circulate around Court.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4

You do not have permission to view the list of names.