Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
The Girl in Question (Open | Attn: Xerxia)

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    K
    Kazakin

Rook doesn't move aggressively, just meeting the gaze from behind his sunglasses. Good. The guy knows the girl, and all is well in the world, unless he pulls a knife. But the tall pianist's lips quirk just slightly and he gives the bug-eyed guy a little nod. Since he clearly speaks English well enough to understand, the Metalflesh held out his hand.

"Sorry about that, friend, but it tends to look a bit suspicious when someone walks through the door with their face covered," he said amicably. "Just didn't want any trouble. The name's Ro-" His tongue struggled to finish the sentence as his metal eyes checked the area rapidly for anyone over-hearing, but he couldn't hold it anyway. Goddamnit. "Rook."

B
    Beej

"Ah." Otto says. "Hmm." Curious about the new arrival but satisfied their knew arrive probably wasn't needed to be slapped back into place, Otto picked up his fresh beer and tipped it in salutation to the antenna man. "Hello. Name's Otto. Grab a stool I guess Manny." Turning back to Katie Otto cocks inquisitively. "Back-up for dealing with the current situation?"

The Hunterheart took Rook's extended hand and as he did so, the Metalflesh could feel a row of sharp spines that ran up the edge of Manny's hand, disappearing under his sleeve. He simply smirked as he let go after a couple of seconds, nodding by way of a reply. At Otto's offer, he didn't sit, instead moving to the side so as to watch the entrance while keeping Katie in sight.

"Uh, not really. I mean, I wasn't expecting him," the Fairest replied to Otto. "Seeing as he's here though, might as well bring him along. Besides, it'll be easier than trying to get rid of him. Right, Manny?"

Manny didn't reply. He didn't have to. He just kept watching the door.

After a few seconds, Katie sighed, shaking her head. "Don't ask.....So, shall we head over to that restaurant? Either we find Sandra or whoever this Sexy_E_Vey is?"

Jack smiles at the newcomer after Katie's introduction, yet still finds his over-protective behavior toward her kinda weird and borderline paranoid.

Family friend? More like creepy stalker ex-boyfriend... whatever.

"Hey, Manny... I'm Jack. Welcome aboard. Try not to make too many friends."

Not waiting for a response from the taciturn young man, Jack turns back toward Katie as he stands up and heads toward the door.

"Sounds like a plan. By the way, there's no doubt in my mind that Sexy_E_Vey is that bastard I told you about before... Enzo di Veyron. Last I heard, he had his tongue cut out before he was banished from the 'hold, so he probably has to find his victims online. After a little online chat and a few shirtless pics, he probably lures them for a little meet-up somewhere outside of the boundaries and then... pop goes the weasel."

Xerxia
    Xerxia

PRE

"Xerxia," the Fairest offers the Thai-fae. Then, to contribute to what Jack said, she says with a pinch of bitterness, "Yeah, I would not put that past him since he joined the other team..."

K
    Kazakin

Rook wasn't really in a position to comment about the potential weirdness of anyone's hands or otherwise, since his own were riveted and so dense that he could smash bone with a punch. Hell, it was nice to see someone who might have some of the same Goddamn problems he did, in a way. Not that he'd ever voice that opinion. Fuck no.

"You guys sound like you might need more than a couple of hands back up," the Metalflesh offered casually. Not that he'd give a damn if they told him to keep out of it, but he wasn't about let people waltz into a dangerous situation without even the offer of a hand. Or two.

B
    Beej

"Alright. *So I guess we have a posse then?" Otto asks, looking over the group. *"And when we catch Sexy, we're ending him this time yes?"

"Of course, Rook," Katie says with a happy smile, glad to have more help. "I'm Katie. We'll fill you in enroute," she added, heading after Jack. Manny stuck close to her. "I've got a car," Katie said, counting each in her head and frowning, "but it can only carry 4. Obviously, I wasn't expecting strays." She laughed as she looked first at Manny then the Metalflesh pianist. "Not meaning you, Rook."

Jack answers over his shoulder as he walks out the front doors of the hotel.

"I've got room for three more."

End Scene. Continued here

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread